Puerto Rico discussion gone bad

2»

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited October 2017
    jeffbr said:
    What should happen: Keep the tread open. Ban the troll. Sticky F Me's impassioned pleas for help for Puerto Rico.
    What usually happens: Thread locked. Poster who contributes positively to the forum is banned. Troll is immune and somehow immortal.
    Agreed. I recently saw that the Obamacare is a mess thread got locked for review and was never reopened. This thread needs to stay. I understand removing the comments, even though they're all true and accurate. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Just donated again.  This is fucked...have to wonder if the donations are making an impact on getting items on docks to people in need.  All of this fake news is misleading us!

Pics of your donation receipt or it didn't happen.
    Your a joke at best ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    ^^^
    No, I am absolutely not joking.
    there is something legitimately wrong with you. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    ^^^
    No, I am absolutely not joking.
    there is something legitimately wrong with you. 
    Unreal I feel ya ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    jeffbr said:
    What should happen: Keep the thread open. Ban the troll. Sticky F Me's impassioned pleas for help for Puerto Rico.
    What usually happens: Thread locked. Poster who contributes positively to the forum is banned. Troll is immune and somehow immortal.
    Agree.  Please keep this thread open.  Ban the troll.  And let's concentrate on how we can best help Puerto Rico.  

For example - you can still donate here (it's where I donated and nobody better ask for proof):  https://hispanicfederation.org/unidos/
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    jeffbr said:
    What should happen: Keep the thread open. Ban the troll. Sticky F Me's impassioned pleas for help for Puerto Rico.
    Unfortunately true.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Closed for review. 
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    What you need to do when there's a problem post.

FLAG IT or it may not be seen. When you flag it, we receive an email.
    If you engage the problem, you are part of the problem. Don't do that. The Posting Guidelines apply to everyone. Even people you don't like. 
    Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.