Puerto Rico discussion gone bad

This discussion was created from comments split from: Hurricane Maria/Crisis in Puerto Rico.

Comments

• Just donated again.  This is fucked...have to wonder if the donations are making an impact on getting items on docks to people in need.  All of this fake news is misleading us!

Pics of your donation receipt or it didn't happen.
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    Just donated again.  This is fucked...have to wonder if the donations are making an impact on getting items on docks to people in need.  All of this fake news is misleading us!

WTF is wrong with you? I hope you're joking.
  • ^^^
    No, I am absolutely not joking.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    ^^^
    No, I am absolutely not joking.
    Donation police, arrest this man!

F Me is one of the most generous and big-hearted people I know and doesn't just talk the talk.

How dare anyone demand "proof".  Jesus.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Suck Blue.  You are the most worthless piece of dog crap I have ever encountered on a posting board.
    Suck.
    Blue.
    I feel sorry for anyone who loves you.  You are a troll piece of garbage.  You are the worst human being I have encountered on these boards.
    Piece of friggin garbage. 

Look at this you worthless piece of Troll Ass Trash

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Seriously.  You are a piece of garbage.
    Hate.  It is a strong word.
    I.
    Hate.
    You.
    Seriously --- the mods protect you, but you are filth.  All you do is troll people. 
    Say you are sorry.
    A hole.  People try to help other people.  You try to bring people down.  You are the worst common denominator.  A hole doesnt even bening to describe how you interact with others.
    You are hateful, and I only wish for you that you can be a better person.

Trash.
    Puerto Rico!!!!!

I am a 1/4 Puerto Rican.  I hope that I can raise some sort of awareness on this board before they ban me.  I know they love this piece of garbage named PearlJamFanWillNeverLeave but they are wrong to support him.  He is full of hate.  He represents everything this band fights against.  Stand with me.  Fight the FMC. 
    Hey, worthless person?  Where are you now? 
    I hate you.
    The mods like you, so you have not been booted.
    You are the most hateful person I have ever interacted with. 
    Suck
    Blue

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    F Me, let that hate go - he's so not worth it.

Love to you, my brother.
    I just want to know what that piece of trash wants to know in calling me out -- I donated.  Where is your donation?  Where do you show that you care about people?

No, you want to hate.

Hate way, buddy. 
    PJfanwillneverleave1  where are you?  Where is your donation? 

edited October 2017
    Mods can erase all of my words...because somehow they seem to love you.
    You are trash.  Your opinions are trash.  You are everything Pearl Jam stands up against. 
    I will always fight you.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    edited October 2017
    Seriously....how does this guy get left on here?  Many good people have been banned and the worst troll in the entire joint continues to spread his hate, one thread at a time, and everyone is ok with it.
    Pearl Jam 10 Club Forum = Bully's Paradise, apparently.
    No band wants a Neo Nazi, hate mongerering contrarian as a fan.
    Go away.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Just donated again.  This is fucked...have to wonder if the donations are making an impact on getting items on docks to people in need.  All of this fake news is misleading us!

The pic (unnecessarily) was provided. What have you done to help the people in Puerto Rico?
    ELITIST FUK
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    SD48277 said:

The pic (unnecessarily) was provided. What have you done to help the people in Puerto Rico?
    Oh, come now. He’s likely made some racist jokes about Puerto Ricans somewhere. You know, to lift spirits. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Great fucking president. 3 weeks on and this shit? Did he say the same about Florida or Texas? What a racist dick. Helps me understand why PJFan identifies with him so well.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/donald-trump-puerto-rico-tweets/index.html

post his tweet and revel in the compassion PJFan, c'mon now.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Seriously....how does this guy get left on here?  Many good people have been banned and the worst troll in the entire joint continues to spread his hate, one thread at a time, and everyone is ok with it.
    Go away.
    Relax.  Your behavior is more likely to get you banned as you are repeatedly being personal.  Take it to pm if you must. Trust me, Ive had a few timeouts ;)

#1 Can't believed he asked for proof
    #2 can't believe you posted it
    #3 Time to move on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Go away.
    Relax.  Your behavior is more likely to get you banned as you are repeatedly being personal.  Take it to pm if you must. Trust me, Ive had a few timeouts ;)

#3 Time to move on

#4 Can't believe the trolling is allowed to continue.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    The world is personal.  Hiding behind being "generally mean" is one of the things wrong with our world today.  
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Go away.

#3 Time to move on

#5 Can't believe this thread isn't locked yet
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited October 2017
    tbergs said:
    Go away.

#3 Time to move on

#6 If F Me In The Brain gets banned, he'll likely still sleep well, knowing that he does all he can to make the world a better place regardless of whether he is allowed to do something as frivolous as post his musings on a rock band fan club's website.

#7 The troll will likely keep moving on to his next targets ad infinitum--likely people who really seem to care since they are more likely to respond to him.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    tbergs said:
    Go away.

#3 Time to move on

Ban me or delete my comments or whatever if they feel it is needed, but I hope they do not lock the thread. 

PR needs support and it is good to show how our current president and many of his followers discount the lives of those living on PR and do not consider them 'equal Americans'

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    Go away.

ibtl
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    Calling a spade a spade.
    You can't put flowers in an asshole and call is a vase.
    CM189191 said:
    Go away.

ibtl
    Please don't lock!

Our fellow U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico need our help!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    dankind said:
    CM189191 said:
    Go away.

ibtl
    Please don't lock!

Our fellow U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico need our help!
    Absolutely agree. Locking the thread is not the answer.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited October 2017
    What should happen: Keep the thread open. Ban the troll. Sticky F Me's impassioned pleas for help for Puerto Rico.
    What usually happens: Thread locked. Poster who contributes positively to the forum is banned. Troll is immune and somehow immortal.
    Post edited by jeffbr on
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
This discussion has been closed.