Weinstein derailment, posts from another site

This discussion was created from comments split from: Harvey Weinstein.

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    @tbergs and @Go Beavers...  Look at this shit that someone posted on one of my videos tonight.  Someone around is a raging racist.  Any idea who it was?  Michael Chung is the commentator.  Wish he would have the fucking nutsacks to post it like a real man, non-anonymously.  

edited October 2017
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I wonder if it's one of our recently banned fellows.

Where's my shout-out?? :disappointed:

Seriously though, WTF!?

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    edited October 2017
    EDIT: I've removed this comment and will repost it separately below. I stand by it, but not in this context. Big thanks to the quote and draft functionality on this website. You are not awesome.
    mrussel1 said:
    @tbergs and @Go Beavers...  Look at this shit that someone posted on one of my videos tonight.  Someone around is a raging racist.  Any idea who it was?  Michael Chung is the commentator.  Wish he would have the fucking nutsacks to post it like a real man, non-anonymously.  

WTF?!?
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    Arguing that the Red Team's sexual assault is worse than the Blue Team's sexual assault continues to look, sound, and smell like a deflection.
    mrussel1 said:

WTF?!?
    A deflection from Trump's continued abject failure at every aspect of governing?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mrussel1 said:

So just to be clear.....some hateful ignorant anti-Semitic supporter of herr dRumpf felt the need to go to YouTube to make that comment because they couldn't  on here?
    Another clear example of herr dRumpfs  'merica.

Don't delete it. Leave it there so others can see it and see what people  are like out there.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mrussel1 said:

Hmm, only in an alternate universe could any of my comments be perceived to support Weinstein. Whatever. Someone is on a hardcore trolling mission.

Hey Michael Chung, feel free to directly address any concerns you have with me on the forum instead of hiding in a YouTube comment behind some fictitious name. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

Hmm, only in an alternate universe could any of my comments be perceived to support Weinstein. Whatever. Someone is on a hardcore trolling mission.

Hey Michael Chung, feel free to directly address any concerns you have with me on the forum instead of hiding in a YouTube comment behind some fictitious name. 
    He's just like all the cowards that hide behind anonymous names on Breitbart, the Hill, etc.  He's reading these.  
    Fuck you.  
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

Am guessing he/she isn't welcome around these parts anymore. That's just fine with me, if that's going to be the level of commentary.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

Am guessing he/she isn't welcome around these parts anymore. That's just fine with me, if that's going to be the level of commentary.
    Yeah, but it sure sounds like something @rssesq would have said.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited October 2017
    I'd be lying if I said that thought didn't cross my mind.  
    Edit - I didn't realize he was banned.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

I thought it and you posted it
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yup.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

I had the same thought.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    edited October 2017
    JimmyV said:
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:

I had the same thought.
    What a piece of shit that poster is. Almost as much as Harvey Weinstein. Signed, a Jew on the forums who would only defend two of Harvey Weinstein's rights: to rot in jail, or to make the world a better place by leaving it.

As an aside, my dad went to RIT with Harvey Weinstein over 45 years ago, and was completely unsurprised by any of this. Apparently Weinstein was a sleazy human even then.
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:

Ugh.

And let's not pretend that these kind of people aren't still around here.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Damn interweb world is crazy can it be a poster who is still posting here? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Do not bring problems here from other sites. We don't need that stuff. The original thread will be reopened and do not reintroduce the problem to that thread if you want it to remain open.
    Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.