Donald Trump

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    JimmyV said:
    The only way he gets impeached is if the Dems take back congress in 2018 and that is a long shot. The 25th Amendment is also a long shot. But, there is probably a greater likelihood of Trump scaring the cabinet so badly they have to act than there is of Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell doing anything.

Not necessarily. Assuming Mueller's report includes what a lot of people suspect I think there are multiple republicans right now who would vote to impeach: Murkowski, McCain, Graham, Collins, Corker, and Flake. I'm sure there will be more because there will be more public support for impeachment after all the investigations are completed. Plus those repubs would prefer Pence because Pence would know how to implement their agenda. Trump keeps shooting them all in the feet.

Mueller’s going to keep digging through garbage cans hoping he finds something for a while.  He’s just dragging out a long nothing because he knows there’s nothing there and he’s afraid of spilling the beans that it’s all been for naught
    Even somone playing Devils Advocate sounds like they can hardly muster up any energy for a counter argument. 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Just stirrin the pot :)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Just stirrin the pot :)

You shouldn't do that.  I agree w/ your post.
    Some people on AMT might get stirred from that but it's the truth.  Bpop would agree.

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    CM189191 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    IQ is overrated. How bout an empathy test?
    Have you ever seen tRump yawn? I haven't. 
    not sure i follow.  but, you ever know someone talks a lot and then yawns when another person opens their mouth?  extremely self centered behavior.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    The only way he gets impeached is if the Dems take back congress in 2018 and that is a long shot. The 25th Amendment is also a long shot. But, there is probably a greater likelihood of Trump scaring the cabinet so badly they have to act than there is of Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell doing anything.

Not necessarily. Assuming Mueller's report includes what a lot of people suspect I think there are multiple republicans right now who would vote to impeach: Murkowski, McCain, Graham, Collins, Corker, and Flake. I'm sure there will be more because there will be more public support for impeachment after all the investigations are completed. Plus those repubs would prefer Pence because Pence would know how to implement their agenda. Trump keeps shooting them all in the feet.

Impeachment needs to start in the House. That means it needs to start with spineless empty suit Paul Ryan. I don't see it ever happening while the GOP controls the speakership.
    Patience young Jimmy....they won't have much of a choice once all is revealed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

Impeachment needs to start in the House. That means it needs to start with spineless empty suit Paul Ryan. I don't see it ever happening while the GOP controls the speakership.

Any day now it will be revealed. 
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

Any day now it will be revealed. 
    What did you learn in school today?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009

Eddie throwing paper towels to the crowd from Murphys Bleachers rooftop yesterday.
    Made me laugh.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    There's no way donald tdump will win another election. 
    PJ FOR PRESIDENT
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    jesus. "they didn't respect us a year ago, they respect us now". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right. But Paul Ryan has thus far shown zero courage to stand up to this President or do the right thing. President Hillary would have been impeached for the same offenses months ago. No matter what agenda Ryan wants to push through, he could just as easily push it through with Pence. He just won't do it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right. But Paul Ryan has thus far shown zero courage to stand up to this President or do the right thing. President Hillary would have been impeached for the same offenses months ago. No matter what agenda Ryan wants to push through, he could just as easily push it through with Pence. He just won't do it.

It would be comforting to know the hidden agendas. A fly on the wall in the right place would be an awesome experience.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

It would be comforting to know the hidden agendas. A fly on the wall in the right place would be an awesome experience.
    Tax cuts for the rich paid for by taking away poor people's healthcare. It's not even really that hidden. Paul Ryan dreamed about it at college frat parties.

so I follow this guy on Twitter, his name is Kyle Griffin. He reports on all stuff Trump. very insightful, all factual, and one of the most recent he posted about was the fact that Trump was speaking to a crowd about how he is going to get rid of the estate tax, AKA the "death tax", which he claims is crippling. This tax only applies to estates worth $5.9 million or something. 

He was speaking to a crowd of truckers, whose average yearly salary hovers around $40K. 

he is so stupid and out of touch it is astounding. 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    so I follow this guy on Twitter, his name is Kyle Griffin. He reports on all stuff Trump. very insightful, all factual, and one of the most recent he posted about was the fact that Trump was speaking to a crowd about how he is going to get rid of the estate tax, AKA the "death tax", which he claims is crippling. This tax only applies to estates worth $5.9 million or something. 

He was speaking to a crowd of truckers, whose average yearly salary hovers around $40K. 

he is so stupid and out of touch it is astounding. 

and yet, I bet the truckers cheered and chanted things
  • JimmyV said:

Professionalism is not something that concerns these guys at all.

The article says Ryan has a Bachelors Degree. Is this the extent of his qualifications? I ask sincerely.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    NBC...the SAME NBC that Trump used to work for?  Surprising.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

Paul Ryan is absolutely spineless.  The only ones with a spine is Ben Sasse (R-NE) and Jeff Flake (AZ).  They are younger and not retiring but they are challenging Trump every step.  I respect them even if I don't agree with them fully.  
    tweet from DJT on May 28/13:

"I commend Roger Ailes for publicly supporting Fox News' employees against the Obama administration's intimidation of its reporters". 

there really is a tweet for every occasion. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

my 8 year old daughter did a thanksgiving exercise at school; 10 things they are thankful for. 

#6: a nice prime minister

ah, my little snowflake. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my 8 year old daughter did a thanksgiving exercise at school; 10 things they are thankful for. 

Think of how many kids wrote 'Donald Trump' in similar exercises south of us.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    my 8 year old daughter did a thanksgiving exercise at school; 10 things they are thankful for. 

Puke. What a twisted way of thinking that is.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergs said:

It's a reality though.

Some kids are being indoctrinated with moronicness as we speak. From the outside looking in... the level of moronicness seems to be perilously widespread. It's got to suck.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    tbergs said:

It's a reality though.

Some kids are being indoctrinated with moronicness as we speak. From the outside looking in... the level of moronicness seems to be perilously widespread. It's got to suck.
    I'm in southern Illinois and my son's second grade class last year had a vote- only my son and one other kid voted for Hillary. The other kids were saying how Hillary would take their families guns from them. They're 8!
    tbergs said:

It's a reality though.

I'm in southern Illinois and my son's second grade class last year had a vote- only my son and one other kid voted for Hillary. The other kids were saying how Hillary would take their families guns from them. They're 8!
    OH. GOOD. GOD. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    tbergs said:

It's a reality though.

And that proves how ignorant their parents are

Thats because anyone with a half a brain knows your guns will be taken by President Obama and his U.N. troops :dizzy:
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    tbergs said:

It's a reality though.

southern Illinois....basically anywhere south of I-80?

used to live 1/2 hour south of I-80
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
This discussion has been closed.