Donald Trump

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    A coward?  He simply did what was requested by his boss.  Latest tweet folks......

I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.
    Moe told Curly what to do.  How will Larry respond?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• MayDay10 said:
    Yeah, that wasnt obvious purposeful grandstanding or anything 
    I'm not sure it was grandstanding he did offer a normal reason for his actions.  

MayDay10 said:
    Yeah, that wasnt obvious purposeful grandstanding or anything 
    I'm not sure it was grandstanding he did offer a normal reason for his actions.  

This makes little sense.  The protesters aren't against the soldiers or necessarily unpatriotic or against the flag. That isn't what it's about.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• ^^^
    It has become an anti-Trump spectacle now.  Far beyond the original intent.

^^^
    It has become an anti-Trump spectacle now.  Far beyond the original intent.

For some, perhaps, but generally I think the spirit of the protest is still centered around police brutality and racially inequality. 

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2017
    Possibly.  It is odd timing that since Trump has been against the kneeling more players than ever are doing it.  Where were they before President Trump disagreed, where were they to support Kapernick during that meantime?
  • my2hands said:
    Paper towels may have been the straw for the last remaining supporters that were hanging by a thread

Trump defends Paper towel throwing.  https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/donald-trump-defends-paper-towels-in-puerto-rico-says-stephen-paddock-was-‘probably-smart’-in-bizarre-tv-interview-analysis/ar-AAt5bWb?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

The paper towels, he said, were beautiful. And soft.

“They had these beautiful, soft towels. Very good towels,” Trump said in a conversation that aired on Christian television network Trinity Broadcasting. “And I came in and there was a crowd of a lot of people. And they were screaming and they were loving everything. I was having fun, they were having fun. They said, ‘Throw ‘em to me! Throw ‘em to me, Mr. President!’”

“So next day they said, ‘Oh it was so disrespectful to the people.’ It was just a made-up thing. And also when I walked in, the cheering was incredible,” he said.

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Corker...from way down town....BANG

This is too good.  Reality TV at its best.  Trump is officially the worlds greatest entertainer
  • Latest tweet folks....

Bob Corker gave us the Iran Deal, & that's about it. We need HealthCare, we need Tax Cuts/Reform, we need people that can get the job done!

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,274
    Most incompetent administration in our life time there's not a close 2nd !!! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • my2hands said:
    Paper towels may have been the straw for the last remaining supporters that were hanging by a thread

Trump defends Paper towel throwing.  https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/donald-trump-defends-paper-towels-in-puerto-rico-says-stephen-paddock-was-‘probably-smart’-in-bizarre-tv-interview-analysis/ar-AAt5bWb?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

“They had these beautiful, soft towels. Very good towels,” Trump said in a conversation that aired on Christian television network Trinity Broadcasting. “And I came in and there was a crowd of a lot of people. And they were screaming and they were loving everything. I was having fun, they were having fun. They said, ‘Throw ‘em to me! Throw ‘em to me, Mr. President!’”

“So next day they said, ‘Oh it was so disrespectful to the people.’ It was just a made-up thing. And also when I walked in, the cheering was incredible,” he said.

Oh.

I didn't realize they were 'very good towels'. That changes everything.

And he's such a fun guy, eh? Everyone has fun around him because of his overall awesomeness.

Lol.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    my2hands said:

Oh.

And he's such a fun guy, eh? Everyone has fun around him because of his overall awesomeness.

Lol.
    they look like generic towels.  
    Donald Trump just claimed he invented 'fake news' - CNN
    https://apple.news/Ay_DQAM9uT-yfcwfYELN6vA

lol yeah what ever you say Orange clown, most incompetent administration in our history !
  • So much for that 3D chess trump was allegedly playing. What a fucking joke. A 13 year old occupies the White House. Untenable. 7Xs.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,214
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    my2hands said:

Oh.

Lol.
    Perhaps paper towel throwing can become a new Olympic Event. 
  • ^^^
    If you watch the video he actually has good form.  Freethrow style w/ a nice finish.  It looks like he has been coached professionally how to throw a basketball.
    ^^^
    If you watch the video he actually has good form.  Freethrow style w/ a nice finish.  It looks like he has been coached professionally how to throw a basketball.
    Shoot a basketball throw a football...
    kind of interesting.  from March of this year:
    https://youtu.be/UYMIgnw2FPU
  • Latest tweet folks......

Nobody could have done what I’ve done for #PuertoRico with so little appreciation. So much work!  "The Republican Party is racking up record amounts of small dollar donations - fueled by Trump supporters....." @nypost Thank you!

Latest tweet folks......

Nobody could have done what I’ve done for #PuertoRico with so little appreciation. So much work!  "The Republican Party is racking up record amounts of small dollar donations - fueled by Trump supporters....." @nypost Thank you!

i appreciate you Donald.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    He’s a fucking idiot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2017
    Donald Trump just claimed he invented 'fake news' - CNN
    https://apple.news/Ay_DQAM9uT-yfcwfYELN6vA

lol yeah what ever you say Orange clown, most incompetent administration in our history !

See, in the midst of President Trump ruining your country and bringing it to doomsday I find this very, very funny.  Totally funny.  
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,036
    my2hands said:

Trump is a disgrace to America. More lies. And now he has Pence grandstanding at nfl games. His ego knows no bounds. He is a very scary individual with many sociopaths tendencies. 
  • ^^^
    Shoot a basketball throw a football...

Is it shooting a free throw or throwing a free throw?
  • I hope more people kneel the more they are told not too. As i see it its an act of solidarity against oppression. Nothing to do with servicemen and women. Trump represents the flag and country so when a message needs sending instead of via twitter which is undignified and for kids as far as im concerned. Show a public display of togetherness 100%. At the london ed solo show..Ed explained his view on twitter and trump using it. I have the same opinion.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    ^ Yeah. I wonder if Trump realizes that no one was kneeling about him until he totally mishandled the situation. I'm afraid this country is too stupid to understand what a protest is. It's supposed to be shocking and out of the ordinary. That way, people will ask "why he's doing that?" and he can then state why. People don't eat for days. It's not because they don't get hungry, it's because no one has ever changed the world by doing routine shit. "Hey. Why are you eating Skittles?" "Because I think women should be paid equally as men for equal work." Yeah. Good luck with that. 
  • ^^^^ skittles metaphor made me chuckle dead right there.
    Trump makes everything about him but nothing should be about him or his personal views. He is an employee of the country. Im english and don't know jack about your or our politics really but this guy seems to just be hell bent on upsetting as many groups of society as possible with no real need or reason. His soul job which he gets paid for is to represent your country and its people.Really he is embarrassing to watch from afar. He will try and drag u.k into more war not that we need dragging we are pussy whipped anyhow and seem to find war often. Smh
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

This discussion has been closed.