Richard Spencer

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    ^^which, of course, is why people accuse you of being a troll.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    assuming were not white supremacists:
    Spencer has been pushing alt-stupid garbage for 10 years but when did he become "famous"? when did you first hear of Richard Spencer?
    When do you see David Duke in MSM?
    This is the part where we blame the opposition for someone's popularity rather than the people who support them?
    One is too many but give me your best guess:
    What percentage of the population are Nazis?
    What % of population support Spencer/Nazis?
    It's not so cut and dry. You have a significant number of whites who believe this myth that somehow whites have been victimized the last 8 years.  The is sympathy for what white supremacists believe. You also have people who adopt all these rediculous false equivalencies, eg BLM is basically in the same ballpark as neo-nazis. This is basically a form of collusion and suggests a 'blacks need to stay in their place' mentality. If you look at survey data, about 20% of the country holds firm racist beliefs. What you end up with is people who think a lot like white supremacists, but certainly wouldn't say they are one. 
    Ive never heard this myth that whites have been victimized under Obama's term nor do I remember seeing any marches or rallys to that effect.

I'm talking about people that identifying as or support Nazis. Your 20% of the country is racist is probably low, but even if its 30% or 35% it doesnt mean all racists "support" Nazis. Im using your word "support". One can be racist and not support racists or Nazis.
    Like I said in another post, I would have thought the white supremacists would have been more vocal against Obama then supportive of Trump.
    Racist/white supremacist/Nazis have been around (holding rallys) for decades, why now are the being trusted in the mainstream, because Trump dog whistles, Trump gives them a platform or because now its serves a political agenda?
    I think it's a secret conspiracy by the evil hegemonic Democratic party to push white supremacy to the forefront so that it will be decried and they can put a total cuck DINO into office.

That seems to be what you are getting at.
    Apparently you never heard of Occam's Razor?
    They felt marginalized and without power under a black President and an increasingly liberal population, Trump's win turned all that on it's head.  
    Sure makes more sense than the 4chan conspiracy theory you are dancing around.
    You may be looking to deeply into this. I simply saying the sexist, racist, Trump Putin smears didnt work to defeat Trump 2016. The Trump Russia smears arent getting an impeachment. Well the next best thing, lets make sure Trump isnt re-elected, lets create a narrative that he and all who support him are Nazis/white supremacists. It may even work to unseat some republicans in the 2018 mid-terms.
    What are my 4chan conspiracy theories anyway?

Read the headlines the last couple months, A WH in turmoil, Trump is unfit to be POTUS... its all political, its that simple.
    I don't know, this is pretty much the first time you've posted a straight comment that states your position in probably hundreds of posts.
    You constantly post vague quips and leading questions and almost never actually communicate what you are intending to state.
    Is this your opinion or from something you read on here?
    Like I have said many times if you have been paying attention, if you care enough ask.
    Generally you can garner an opinion on somebody just by the topics they comment in without ever having read their post.

"I feel like the media is being pushed by the establishment to put extra focus on white supremacy in order to diminish the POTUS and his cohort and this is why I feel that way and here's my evidence..."

If you had come straight with that (or whatever it is that you really mean) to begin with, we could have had an interesting debate about the topic.
    I certainly feel that the media is eating this up happily and (like a majority of Americans) wishes to see Trump defamed and defeated, but I would have pointed out that certain aspects of your theory don't hold up, including the undeniable rise of the alt-right in conservative media and their influence inside the Trump campaign and WH.

But you didn't.
    You posted a series of cryptic comments and cryptic, leading questions and danced around your point for how many posts in the last few days?  Ten? Dozens?  Who knows.
    You did the same thing with PizzaGate, you wouldn't say what it is you believe, you tried to push everyone to define what you believe for you so you can tell them they are wrong.  You seem to relish people mischaracterising your position.

Just come straight, we can have debate.
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    Spencer has been pushing alt-stupid garbage for 10 years but when did he become "famous"? when did you first hear of Richard Spencer?
    This is the part where we blame the opposition for someone's popularity rather than the people who support them?
    It's not so cut and dry. You have a significant number of whites who believe this myth that somehow whites have been victimized the last 8 years.  The is sympathy for what white supremacists believe. You also have people who adopt all these rediculous false equivalencies, eg BLM is basically in the same ballpark as neo-nazis. This is basically a form of collusion and suggests a 'blacks need to stay in their place' mentality. If you look at survey data, about 20% of the country holds firm racist beliefs. What you end up with is people who think a lot like white supremacists, but certainly wouldn't say they are one. 
    Ive never heard this myth that whites have been victimized under Obama's term nor do I remember seeing any marches or rallys to that effect.

I'm talking about people that identifying as or support Nazis. Your 20% of the country is racist is probably low, but even if its 30% or 35% it doesnt mean all racists "support" Nazis. Im using your word "support". One can be racist and not support racists or Nazis.
    Like I said in another post, I would have thought the white supremacists would have been more vocal against Obama then supportive of Trump.
    Racist/white supremacist/Nazis have been around (holding rallys) for decades, why now are the being trusted in the mainstream, because Trump dog whistles, Trump gives them a platform or because now its serves a political agenda?
    I think it's a secret conspiracy by the evil hegemonic Democratic party to push white supremacy to the forefront so that it will be decried and they can put a total cuck DINO into office.

They felt marginalized and without power under a black President and an increasingly liberal population, Trump's win turned all that on it's head.  
    You may be looking to deeply into this. I simply saying the sexist, racist, Trump Putin smears didnt work to defeat Trump 2016. The Trump Russia smears arent getting an impeachment. Well the next best thing, lets make sure Trump isnt re-elected, lets create a narrative that he and all who support him are Nazis/white supremacists. It may even work to unseat some republicans in the 2018 mid-terms.

Read the headlines the last couple months, A WH in turmoil, Trump is unfit to be POTUS... its all political, its that simple.
    I don't know, this is pretty much the first time you've posted a straight comment that states your position in probably hundreds of posts.
    You constantly post vague quips and leading questions and almost never actually communicate what you are intending to state.
    Like I have said many times if you have been paying attention, if you care enough ask.
    Generally you can garner an opinion on somebody just by the topics they comment in without ever having read their post.
    I can't make sense of this?
    It is my opinion from what I've read of your posts here, no "or" in there.
    You can't form an opinion on someone by their topics in a debate forum, that doesn't make sense.
    Almost everyone on the AMT posts on almost all topics and yet we don't all hold the same opinions.
    Thirty and I post in all the same threads and yet we disagree heatedly on matters of policing and justice.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

that's called judging a book by its cover. probably not a good idea. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rgambs said:

"I feel like the media is being pushed by the establishment to put extra focus on white supremacy in order to diminish the POTUS and his cohort and this is why I feel that way and here's my evidence..."

If you had come straight with that (or whatever it is that you really mean) to begin with, we could have had an interesting debate about the topic.
    I certainly feel that the media is eating this up happily and (like a majority of Americans) wishes to see Trump defamed and defeated, but I would have pointed out that certain aspects of your theory don't hold up, including the undeniable rise of the alt-right in conservative media and their influence inside the Trump campaign and WH.

But you didn't.
    You posted a series of cryptic comments and cryptic, leading questions and danced around your point for how many posts in the last few days?  Ten? Dozens?  Who knows.
    You did the same thing with PizzaGate, you wouldn't say what it is you believe, you tried to push everyone to define what you believe for you so you can tell them they are wrong.  You seem to relish people mischaracterising your position.

Dont you think the label alt-right is a smear tactic in and of itself? Who declares who alt-right? Something I never understood.

Have you ever thought that maybe I dont have everything figured out and that by posting an idea or thought sometimes helps defining it or helps clarification? Especially when others with good intentions either support it or knock it down?

I absolutely addressed the child pedophilia and sex trafficking, you missed it. I knew "pizzagate" was bullshit and thats why I never addressed it. Why should I address a term that someone created to divert from actual facts like Laura Silsby getting caught stealing 33 Haitians, it was all there in the emails.

If you or anyone else want to believe labels placed on people in here, fine by me. Call me or insinuate that Im a racist, have at it, explain how someone that's truly racist is/was very outspoken for Micheal Brown, Trayvon, Tamir, and BLM on a pearl jam forum? Do I post my real racism on racistforum.com? Oops that shoe doesnt fit, he must be a cop hater, same difference. Yeah generally I dont like when people are not held to account for their actions, cops, singers, politicians, millionares....I dont have anything to prove, my posts are still here in black and white.  
    Richard Spencer himself claims to have created the label, "alt-right".
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    I believe Richard Spencer came up with the term alt-right. It was a way to repackage white supremacy in a more digestable form to the fearful and ignorant. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:

But you didn't.

Dont you think the label alt-right is a smear tactic in and of itself? Who declares who alt-right? Something I never understood.

Have you ever thought that maybe I dont have everything figured out and that by posting an idea or thought sometimes helps defining it or helps clarification? Especially when others with good intentions either support it or knock it down?

I absolutely addressed the child pedophilia and sex trafficking, you missed it. I knew "pizzagate" was bullshit and thats why I never addressed it. Why should I address a term that someone created to divert from actual facts like Laura Silsby getting caught stealing 33 Haitians, it was all there in the emails.

If you or anyone else want to believe labels placed on people in here, fine by me. Call me or insinuate that Im a racist, have at it, explain how someone that's truly racist is/was very outspoken for Micheal Brown, Trayvon, Tamir, and BLM on a pearl jam forum? Do I post my real racism on racistforum.com? Oops that shoe doesnt fit, he must be a cop hater, same difference. Yeah generally I dont like when people are not held to account for their actions, cops, singers, politicians, millionares....I dont have anything to prove, my posts are still here in black and white.  
    If you knew it,pizzagate, was bulkshit, why the 72 hour flurry of misrepresented and mischaractrizations of podesta emails? And you did it again in the post I quoted. Laura Silsby "stealing children." Yea right. You're full of BS and propigate BS and when called out on it, make up more of it. An ever evolving defense of Trump. How many pages did it take for you to admit that you voted for him in a vote trade? Despite claiming to know what the man is made of? Russiagate is not over yet and yet you act like Trump bears no responsibility for the withering criticism he is under. Unlike how Obama was treated.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:

But you didn't.

If you knew it,pizzagate, was bulkshit, why the 72 hour flurry of misrepresented and mischaractrizations of podesta emails? And you did it again in the post I quoted. Laura Silsby "stealing children." Yea right. You're full of BS and propigate BS and when called out on it, make up more of it. An ever evolving defense of Trump. How many pages did it take for you to admit that you voted for him in a vote trade? Despite claiming to know what the man is made of? Russiagate is not over yet and yet you act like Trump bears no responsibility for the withering criticism he is under. Unlike how Obama was treated.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees
    the term pizzagate and how it was framed is bullshit. i didnt define it. Do I beleive alafantis is a pedophile, absolutely, zero doubt.

see perfect example, how can anyone debate a topic when the facts are in black and white, Silsby was tried and convicted of kidnapping 33 haitians served her reduced sentence with the help of clintons and if that wasnt bad enough the attorney representing her and his wife were convicted of trafficking women and minors. Whats debatable, that she was framed? Haitian government had it in for her? 

another example, admit voting for whomever, who says anyone is required to share who they voted for? more alt-stupid, like i said previously, why does it matter? I voted for Obama in 2008, explain to me how that matters? Was I the deciding vote for either candidate?
    Here is one that will really put people you in the spin cycle, I voted for Obama in 2008 and (deep breath now) never considered myself a Obama supporter!

When someone asks me a honest to goodness question I do my best to answer it. If you ask alt-stupid questions they go unanswered, do it enough and you'll be ignored. Fair?
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:

But you didn't.

the term pizzagate and how it was framed is bullshit. i didnt define it. Do I beleive alafantis is a pedophile, absolutely, zero doubt.

see perfect example, how can anyone debate a topic when the facts are in black and white, Silsby was tried and convicted of kidnapping 33 haitians served her reduced sentence with the help of clintons and if that wasnt bad enough the attorney representing her and his wife were convicted of trafficking women and minors. Whats debatable, that she was framed? Haitian government had it in for her? 

Care to link to reputable sources for what you posit in what I've bolded above (quote feature is fucking with me again)? I've looked and can't find a reputable source that Silsby was tried and convicted of kidnapping. I don't believe she was framed or that the Hatian government had it in for her. Do you? Why do you believe alafantis is a pedophile, "absolutely, zero doubt?" Was he arrested, charged and convicted? Do you know him personally?

another example, admit voting for whomever, who says anyone is required to share who they voted for? more alt-stupid, like i said previously, why does it matter? I voted for Obama in 2008, explain to me how that matters? Was I the deciding vote for either candidate?
    Here is one that will really put people you in the spin cycle, I voted for Obama in 2008 and (deep breath now) never considered myself a Obama supporter!

I could give a rats ass who you voted for. But I find it telling that you deliberately dance around subject matter, support for Trump, lets say, or agreeing that he's an idiot, but eventually, you admitted to voting for him. In a way, you've shown your true colors but are afraid to publicly state it on these forums. Its okay, you can support Trump. I just happen to believe that as a result, you're a racist misogynist, reinforced by your constant harping on democratic women of color combined with criticism for Obama (constant) but not Bush or Trump (bombing innocents).

When someone asks me a honest to goodness question I do my best to answer it. If you ask alt-stupid questions they go unanswered, do it enough and you'll be ignored. Fair?

Whats alt-stupid? Is this a new term used by Bernie Bros? Here's a question, honest to goodness question, is Trump deserving of any of the criticism he's received as President or is it all a fabrication of the fake news media and a 4th estate witch hunt, or something else entirely? Fair enough?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    It's at times like these that I'm reminded of this masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRHqtbt3ORc

and this one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlNtmRfT6kU

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Smart move by Texas A&M......

Texas A&M cancels white nationalist rally set for 9/11
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Smart move by Texas A&M......

Texas A&M cancels white nationalist rally set for 9/11

"At the end of the day, America belongs to white men".

And they sure aim to keep it that way.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    richard spencer is speaking at a white lives matter at Texas A&M for SEPTEMBER 11TH. 
    it was canceled. 
    vaggar99 said:
    richard spencer is speaking at a white lives matter at Texas A&M for SEPTEMBER 11TH. 
    it was canceled. 
    yep. good. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:

But you didn't.

Care to link to reputable sources for what you posit in what I've bolded above (quote feature is fucking with me again)? I've looked and can't find a reputable source that Silsby was tried and convicted of kidnapping. I don't believe she was framed or that the Hatian government had it in for her. Do you? Why do you believe alafantis is a pedophile, "absolutely, zero doubt?" Was he arrested, charged and convicted? Do you know him personally?

I could give a rats ass who you voted for. But I find it telling that you deliberately dance around subject matter, support for Trump, lets say, or agreeing that he's an idiot, but eventually, you admitted to voting for him. In a way, you've shown your true colors but are afraid to publicly state it on these forums. Its okay, you can support Trump. I just happen to believe that as a result, you're a racist misogynist, reinforced by your constant harping on democratic women of color combined with criticism for Obama (constant) but not Bush or Trump (bombing innocents).

Whats alt-stupid? Is this a new term used by Bernie Bros? Here's a question, honest to goodness question, is Trump deserving of any of the criticism he's received as President or is it all a fabrication of the fake news media and a 4th estate witch hunt, or something else entirely? Fair enough?

Big 'ol Phil Collins drum kit. I can feeling it coming in the air tonight, oh lord.......................

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    rgambs said:

But you didn't.

Big 'ol Phil Collins drum kit. I can feeling it coming in the air tonight, oh lord.......................
    https://youtu.be/4TEc17j5GF8
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    An interesting article about a former white supremacist who is now active in trying to prevent new "recruits" to the movement, and to support individuals from stepping.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/08/30/former-white-supremacists-in-canada-give-triage-to-racist-radicals_a_23191482/

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    You can't make this shit up.

NAZI-KILLING VIDEO GAME 'WOLFENSTEIN II' ANGERS NAZIS WITH 'MAKE AMERICA NAZI-FREE AGAIN' SLOGAN

It's a hell of a time in America when a video game taking an anti-Nazi stance is considered by some to be too controversial. Yet here we are. 

The video game Wolfenstein II, the latest iteration of an exercise in killing virtual Nazis, has angered Nazis with an online presence because it is about... killing Nazis. 

http://www.newsweek.com/nazi-video-game-wolfenstein-angers-nazis-make-america-nazi-free-again-slogan-679530

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    vaggar99 said:
    I wonder, does this park have restrictions on being there? Like after dusk no entry kind of thing?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I wonder, does this park have restrictions on being there? Like after dusk no entry kind of thing?
    Russia is our friend? The South will rise again? Harry Potter isn't real?  
    These guys are amateurs
    dignin said:
    You can't make this shit up.

NAZI-KILLING VIDEO GAME 'WOLFENSTEIN II' ANGERS NAZIS WITH 'MAKE AMERICA NAZI-FREE AGAIN' SLOGAN

It's a hell of a time in America when a video game taking an anti-Nazi stance is considered by some to be too controversial. Yet here we are. 

The video game Wolfenstein II, the latest iteration of an exercise in killing virtual Nazis, has angered Nazis with an online presence because it is about... killing Nazis. 

http://www.newsweek.com/nazi-video-game-wolfenstein-angers-nazis-make-america-nazi-free-again-slogan-679530

reminds me of my brother thinking that his religion is under attack for his stance on homosexuals being evil. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

where are the inglorious bastards? 

texting tarantino real quick 

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    White supremacists are everywhere........

Queens property manager covers building with confederate and pro-Nazi imagery