Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,234
    Latest weekend morning tweet folks......

Can't believe I finally got a good story in the @washingtonpost. It discusses the enthusiasm of "Trump" voters through campaign contributions. The RNC is taking in far more $'s than the Dems, and much of it by my wonderful small donors. I am working hard for them!

Hmm, I wouldn't call this a good story. Maybe he just read the headline. Splintering and dividing the country is good now I guess.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-on-track-to-win-reelection/2017/10/06/91cd2af0-aa15-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.28bbfca85977
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    edited October 2017
    tbergs said:
    Latest weekend morning tweet folks......

Can't believe I finally got a good story in the @washingtonpost. It discusses the enthusiasm of "Trump" voters through campaign contributions. The RNC is taking in far more $'s than the Dems, and much of it by my wonderful small donors. I am working hard for them!

Hmm, I wouldn't call this a good story. Maybe he just read the headline. Splintering and dividing the country is good now I guess.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-on-track-to-win-reelection/2017/10/06/91cd2af0-aa15-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.28bbfca85977

The odds of that guy reading an article in it's entirety are slim to known. Here's what happened: someone printed the article out, highlighted the good stuff and handed it to him before his morning shit/twitter routine. I guess Wapo isn't fake news now?

"Fucking moron." -Rex Tillerson

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2017

So a flurry of tweets this morning. 9:30 now.....what? Maybe one or two more lobs of stupidity at the world before a 10:30 tee time and 6 hours of silence?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Can't wait what Sunday will bring at this rate.  Latest tweet folks.....

I called Chuck Schumer yesterday to see if the Dems want to do a great HealthCare Bill. ObamaCare is badly broken, big premiums. Who knows! .@NBCNews is so knowingly inaccurate with their reporting. The good news is that the PEOPLE get it, which is really all that matters! Not #1

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    Latest tweet folks...and I agree about the unfunny stuff.  That fallon stuff was atrocious.

Late Night host are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time? More and more people are suggesting that Republicans (and me) should be given Equal Time on T.V. when you look at the one-sided coverage?
    Fuck him. Why doesn’t he fucking stop worrying about what late night hosts are saying and actually try to prevent further escalation with North Korea?? Do your fucking job, you idiot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Can't wait what Sunday will bring at this rate.  Latest tweet folks.....

I called Chuck Schumer yesterday to see if the Dems want to do a great HealthCare Bill. ObamaCare is badly broken, big premiums. Who knows! .@NBCNews is so knowingly inaccurate with their reporting. The good news is that the PEOPLE get it, which is really all that matters! Not #1

Of course the guy who won the Presidency by receiving more that 3 million fewer votes than his opponent says that the network number 1 in the ratings isn't number 1. 
  • Options
    Checks watch....yep. Lobs of stupidity have ended. He's probably driving his cart on the first green right about now....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Checks watch....yep. Lobs of stupidity have ended. He's probably driving his cart on the first green right about now....

Well he did tweet one last one, a nice one.....

Our great team at @FEMA is prepared for #HurricaneNate. Everyone in LA, MS, AL, and FL please listen to your local authorities & be safe!

• Options

Our great team at @FEMA is prepared for #HurricaneNate. Everyone in LA, MS, AL, and FL please listen to your local authorities & be safe!

That was almost an hour ago. He has already teed off by now.

How did you sleep last night? Did you get your 8 hours?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Oh.

So that means he and the flotus have new shoes for the heroic photo op- him a size 5 custom Italian leather loafer and her a set of pumps with 5 inch heels.

And of course... paper towel. Don's refined his shot with the help of Dennis Rodman and really feels he'll be able to reach the people in the back of the huddle mass with his improved range.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Oh you're right, my page didn't refresh I didn't notice it was an hour ago.
    I slept fine thanks.
  • Options

Oh you're right, my page didn't refresh I didn't notice it was an hour ago.
    I slept fine thanks.

Good. How many hours do you try to get each night?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,691
    I'm liking Jimmy Kimmel more all the time!
    Especially funny around 0:39--0:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkuK3KkCME

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

aaaaaaaaaaaaand 5 hours later he's tweeting again.

How many mulligans do you think he took today? 5? 6?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Ya but this tweet is fluff and means nothing.  It is filler while he is having warm down at the lodge.
  • Options
    President Trump is talking about the calm before his storm.  Latest tweet folks......

Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work! 

And this retweet

• Options
    Idiot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,691
    edited October 2017
    It's time to play...

FUN WITH TRUMP!

Caption this photo:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Ftbrianlux said:
    It's time to play...

FUN WITH TRUMP!

Caption this photo:

Lol, look you moron don't let me have backhand some sense into you for being so insensitive towards everyday people.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    President Trump is talking about the calm before his storm.  Latest tweet folks......

Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work! 

And this retweet

War doesn't work Donald... unfortunately, most Americans probably still haven't learned that lesson either...
  • Options
    President Trump has finished church and has this to say.  Latest Sunday morning tweet folks.........

Senator Bob Corker "begged" me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said "NO" and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement). He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said "NO THANKS." He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal! Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!
  • Options

Ya but this tweet is fluff and means nothing.  It is filler while he is having warm down at the lodge.
    How are you feeling this morning? Did someone help you with breakfast?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Good, yourself?

Why?

• Options

Good, yourself?

Why?

I want to make sure you're eating.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Corker...from way down town....BANG

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Size 5 feet's Corker tweet is classic Donald.

He loves slamming people. He really needed a few ass whoopings when he was younger. After shooting his mouth off... his butlers always protected him though. Hence, he's now Donald- the tiny footed orange one that has no respect for anyone.

It's not his fault he's such a moron though. He cannot grasp the real world because he never grew up in the real world.

Poor Donald. Nobody likes him and he's got really small feet.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Corker...from way down town....BANG

Nailed it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Mike Pence is a complicit boot licking COWARD.  Not to namecall.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    A coward?  He simply did what was requested by his boss.  Latest tweet folks......

I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Yeah, that wasnt obvious purposeful grandstanding or anything 
This discussion has been closed.