ISO: Pearl Jam Hartford 96 & 98 Posters

RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
I am still chasing these 2 Hartford posters. If anyone has one to trade or sell, please PM me.

Here is what I have to trade: 

Comments

• MyGenerationMyGeneration Posts: 8
    edited September 2017
    Might have a lead on one, will let you know 
    Post edited by MyGeneration on
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Thank you!
    I was at both of these shows back in the day. Im missing maybe 5 posters at this point that I was at.
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Have the 98 Hartford...the 96 Merriweather is tempting...
    Monday bump...please PM me if you have this print and want to trade/sell it!
  • Have the Merriweather framed...its creased across the middle but looks good on the wall. PM me if you're interested!
    Anyone else have these prints? I was at this show Hartford 96 with 3 buddies and someone pee'd on my friend on the lawn. Maybe your that guy and bought a poster? Bump. 
  • Given2FlyerGiven2Flyer Syracuse, NY Posts: 42
    I was at both shows.  I did not pee directly on your friend but I might have caught him with a little splatter. Piddle bump.
    Evenbros. 

I didnt buy posters back then but have never missed a Hartford show, so of course the tree is amazing and all I have is a crow, a black light spaceship, and dunking gorilla. 
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
      Love the 98 Hartford, good luck bump.
    Coming up empty on Hartford 90's posters. BUMP.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    The Dunking Gorilla is a disaster. 

The Rockwell spoof from '10 is a beauty (& my wife's first show, a prized possession!) but few posters compare to that Hartford '98. It was my holy grail when I had a holy grail... I found a reprint on eBay for under $30. Its smaller, but not tiny, it's probably 11" x 17" - a good enough size to frame & display. It's not the original, but definitely scratched the itch for a lot less $ than I would have paid for the original. 

Good luck in your search, I hope you find that elusive prize! 
    Thats true, I also have the Rockwell framed on the wall in my living room. Almost forgot about that one. How could I forget OTOTO night.

A reprint is an interesting idea I mean, ive waited 20+ years...if you have a link, or contact please PM me.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    RS65573 said:
    Thats true, I also have the Rockwell framed on the wall in my living room. Almost forgot about that one. How could I forget OTOTO night.

A reprint is an interesting idea I mean, ive waited 20+ years...if you have a link, or contact please PM me.
    I'll check my eBay purchase history, but it was several years ago. I'll let you know if I find anything.