Donald Trump

Comments

• dignin said:
    OnWis97 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Just as a reminder in case anyone forgot.

TRUMP SAID ‘DESPICABLE’ RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT BLACKS, JEWS IN TAPED ‘APPRENTICE’ MEETINGS, CLAIMS FORMER PRODUCER

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-racist-apprentice-tape-sexist-claims-producer-678944?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

He'll never get elected now!
    Ha! No kidding. I don't think people understand that somehow these articles make him more popular with his base and don't cost him one single vote. 

Well, there are Trump supporters on here so let's ask them.

Hey Trump voters and supporters, if these videos see the light of day would that change your vote? 
    Don't confuse the two on this board as legitimate Trump supporters. One is bitter at Democrats and the other is just stirring the pot. I'd love a real supporter of Trump on here though that would offer authentic answers and not just talking points. 
    There are more than the two fake ones who frequent here to troll. They are just pretty quiet....and I can't say I blame them.
    Me neither... mainly because it is just too hard to defend supporting Trump. I mean, is there a single argument for that that wouldn't make a person sound delusional at best?? I'm not even trying to insult them... it just seems like an objective fact at this point, no? Can logic really dictate that any justification for still supporting him, after everything that's happened, is reasonable? Even after dropping the bias? .... If any Trump supporter think that isn't true, I would genuinely be interested in hearing how they do justify it and still sound reasonable.
    I see LOADS of people on social media that honestly believe he's doing a great job, some even claiming he's the best prez of all time. must be racists. 
    Absolutely.  So to the bolded question "Hey Trump voters and supporters, if these videos see the light of day would that change your vote?"  I tend to doubt it.  I can't imagine anyone that has not been swayed by the sky high list of things that show he's a scum bag and unfit for the job yet never will.  What really would be the straw that breaks that camel's back?  He'd literally have to say "I really don't care about America. I'm here for the novelty of being President and I spend my days stroking my ego with total indifference to the welfare of the country I was elected to lead."  And even then, I think we'd be disappointed by the drop.  

Perhaps I was naive and it was always this way, but the "party first" culture just seems so much worse today.  Maybe it's not that different but simply more disturbing to see a GOP that's either spineless or content with this nonsense. 

I was no fan of W, but I understood why some were.  And at least he wasn't embarrassing the country on a daily basis (well, not to the scale or with the frequency).  I look at the people supporting this guy and I'm left to just scratch my head.  I think it's part just digging in their heels...nobody likes to admit they were wrong.  But part of it is that just like us, they know he's not presidential, professional, or qualified.  And they legitimately like it.
    I pretty much agree with everything you and others have said. It's just that right now a lot of his fans can still say "We don't know what's in his heart" when it comes to his racism, but once a video like that comes out there would be no denying it (not that they still probably wouldn't). So at that point they would (should) have to admit that they support a proven racist, and they are okay with that.

Not to mention I would love to see the GOP try and explain it away, plus it would be a nice vindication for us that have been saying he is a racist all along.

The Republican Party is racist. See Reagan, Ronald, choice of location for presidential announcement speech. They haven't turned back since.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh geez, GW comes off like Einstein if you compare him to Trump, lol. It's amazing what the comparing game has done for GW's rep, lol.
    I actually had someone try to tell me the other day that "it's a fact" that Trump has the highest IQ out of the last 4 Presidents.  Of course, this was after he spent 20 minutes spouting Vegas conspiracy theories to the bartender.
    :lol: Yeah, I've seen those ridiculous articles that claim his IQ is 156. It's obviously complete bullshit. The same articles tried to claim that his entire family is blessed with genius level IQs as well. :lol: Well, maybe show your friend this? Not that someone who would believe that would ever admit that something on snopes means anything, lol ..... http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I want to hear his take on the 33,000 job losses. 

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357

Trump Rolls Back Obama’s Birth Control Coverage Rule

Now any woman’s boss can object to covering contraception on moral grounds.

NEW YORK ― President Donald Trump’s administration issued a new rule Friday that allows all employers to opt out of including birth control in their health insurance plans for any moral or religious reason, rolling back the Obama-era requirement that guaranteed contraception coverage at no cost to 62 million women. 

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

NEW YORK ― President Donald Trump’s administration issued a new rule Friday that allows all employers to opt out of including birth control in their health insurance plans for any moral or religious reason, rolling back the Obama-era requirement that guaranteed contraception coverage at no cost to 62 million women. 

Appeasing the Catholic arm of his base supporters. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    tbergs said:

It seems like more the fundamentalist Christian base. In certain areas of the country, you have Catholics that are bigly Democrats. 
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    tbergs said:

It seems like more the fundamentalist Christian base. In certain areas of the country, you have Catholics that are bigly Democrats. 
    It's more shallow than that.  He is systematically undoing every piece of Obama's legacy out of hatred and spite. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    CM189191 said:
    tbergs said:

It's more shallow than that.  He is systematically undoing every piece of Obama's legacy out of hatred and spite. 
    That is exactly what it is.  Nothing more, nothing less.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    CM189191 said:
    tbergs said:

That is exactly what it is.  Nothing more, nothing less.
    But his base loves it and the narcissist in him wants that adoration. 
    it's a win-win for him. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    jeffbr said:

This was poorly written (imagine that)... it makes it read like he broke the streak in a GOOD way, not a bad one.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    CM189191 said:
    tbergs said:

this. he's incredibly obsessed with obama and his legacy. it's lunacy.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    mrussel1 said:
    jeffbr said:

This was poorly written (imagine that)... it makes it read like he broke the streak in a GOOD way, not a bad one.  

I agree. It should say, "on ending"
    mrussel1 said:
    jeffbr said:

I agree. It should say, "on ending"
    Right, but that's how the fake media see it. The above is more how he'll view it and then he'll blame Obama and Puerto Rico.
  • rgambs said:
    Geez, now he's mocking Spanish.
    What an ass.
    "PUerto Rico.
    And Porto Rico too haha."

Toddler in Chief.

Mocking? How so?
    http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_n3g2hzik

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    rgambs said:
    What an ass.
    "PUerto Rico.

Toddler in Chief.

Mocking? How so?

Wow. That was fucking WEIRD. :tired_face:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh geez, GW comes off like Einstein if you compare him to Trump, lol. It's amazing what the comparing game has done for GW's rep, lol.
    I actually had someone try to tell me the other day that "it's a fact" that Trump has the highest IQ out of the last 4 Presidents.  Of course, this was after he spent 20 minutes spouting Vegas conspiracy theories to the bartender.
    :lol: Yeah, I've seen those ridiculous articles that claim his IQ is 156. It's obviously complete bullshit. The same articles tried to claim that his entire family is blessed with genius level IQs as well. :lol: Well, maybe show your friend this? Not that someone who would believe that would ever admit that something on snopes means anything, lol ..... http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

I don't believe for a second his IQ is higher than average (which means he's an imbecile at best).

It's his EQ that is scary. He has the emotional intelligence of a June bug. Seriously.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    He's a racist if you can't see it because you support him well that's on you ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    He's sabotaging ACA he'd rather people die then have them have Obamacare the shit this administration is doing is evil , im
    not sure I wanna see where this country is after he gets done with it !!!!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rgambs said:
    What an ass.
    "PUerto Rico.

Toddler in Chief.

Mocking? How so?

How could you interpret it any other way?
    He thinks he's making a joke.  The only possible punchline is that they speak differently and that's funny for some reason.
    He's a very immature child, that's a jr high joke, maximum.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    He's a racist if you can't see it because you support him well that's on you ! 
    When you support a racist in any way shape or form you are also  a racist.
  • ^^^
    I interpreted it as how I say Puerto Rico.  Both sides.  
    There really is two ways to say it.

edited October 2017
    ^^^

Ok 
    ^^^

Yeah, just like everyone thinks you're trolling and you don't. Two ways to say it. Both sides. :)
  • ^^^
    I'm serious.  How do you pronounce Puerto Rico?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    tbergs said:
    ^^^

Yeah, just like everyone thinks you're trolling and you don't. Two ways to say it. Both sides. :)
    Ha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

disgusting....

Bravo America, bravo 
  • Latest weekend morning tweet folks......

Can't believe I finally got a good story in the @washingtonpost. It discusses the enthusiasm of "Trump" voters through campaign contributions. The RNC is taking in far more $'s than the Dems, and much of it by my wonderful small donors. I am working hard for them!

• Latest tweet folks...and I agree about the unfunny stuff.  That fallon stuff was atrocious.

Late Night host are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time? More and more people are suggesting that Republicans (and me) should be given Equal Time on T.V. when you look at the one-sided coverage?
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Latest tweet folks...and I agree about the unfunny stuff.  That fallon stuff was atrocious.

Late Night host are dealing with the Democrats for their very "unfunny" & repetitive material, always anti-Trump! Should we get Equal Time? More and more people are suggesting that Republicans (and me) should be given Equal Time on T.V. when you look at the one-sided coverage?
    Equal time? It's all about him. Again, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He just doesn't like what he hears.
    He know reaches out to Dems to try to get something done on healthcare while at the same time sabotaging the ACA ! 
This discussion has been closed.