Moron 

F****** moron.
    "Fucking moron" -Rex Tillerson
    I agree with Rex on this one.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    If it was simply a case of watching an absolute f**king idiot be president for four years... okay... whatever- amuse us. I'm starting to think it can only get worse.

I might have underestimated him.

Has anyone noticed his wife has been making more public appearances lately? I think she got a raise.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dignin said:
    Just as a reminder in case anyone forgot.

TRUMP SAID ‘DESPICABLE’ RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT BLACKS, JEWS IN TAPED ‘APPRENTICE’ MEETINGS, CLAIMS FORMER PRODUCER

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-racist-apprentice-tape-sexist-claims-producer-678944?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

#PTAPE
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Yeah, this is all some TV show to him. Listening to B.Y.O.B by System of a Down this morning made me think of this idiot and when a situation like Iraq happens again.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    edited October 2017

I honestly think he meant that he was gonna give the generals a tough time during their dinner or something. Kind of like a joke and then he didn't know how to respond when reporters questioned him on it so he just said something dumb like "you'll find out". But this is just another example of this "fucking moron" (sec of state's words, not mine) not realizing that his words carry tremendous weight as the leader of the free world. He is so fucking stupid and unfit for the office he holds. Hard to believe this is real life.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Also--no tweets about the jobs report this morning huh?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Also--no tweets about the jobs report this morning huh?
    Puerto Rico's fault.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2017
    Closed for review. Now reopened. Posting Guidelines are still in effect. Thank you.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    nice job numbers
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    nice job numbers
    I guarantee this will be Obama's fault. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    Calm before the storm ! you'll find out ...
    Really wtf and were supposed to feel safe with this moron leading the way !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited October 2017
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

TRUMP SAID ‘DESPICABLE’ RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT BLACKS, JEWS IN TAPED ‘APPRENTICE’ MEETINGS, CLAIMS FORMER PRODUCER

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-racist-apprentice-tape-sexist-claims-producer-678944?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

He'll never get elected now!
    Ha! No kidding. I don't think people understand that somehow these articles make him more popular with his base and don't cost him one single vote. 

Well, there are Trump supporters on here so let's ask them.

Hey Trump voters and supporters, if these videos see the light of day would that change your vote? 
    Don't confuse the two on this board as legitimate Trump supporters. One is bitter at Democrats and the other is just stirring the pot. I'd love a real supporter of Trump on here though that would offer authentic answers and not just talking points. 
    There are more than the two fake ones who frequent here to troll. They are just pretty quiet....and I can't say I blame them.
    Me neither... mainly because it is just too hard to defend supporting Trump. I mean, is there a single argument for that that wouldn't make a person sound delusional at best?? I'm not even trying to insult them... it just seems like an objective fact at this point, no? Can logic really dictate that any justification for still supporting him, after everything that's happened, is reasonable? Even after dropping the bias? .... If any Trump supporter think that isn't true, I would genuinely be interested in hearing how they do justify it and still sound reasonable.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Ha! No kidding. I don't think people understand that somehow these articles make him more popular with his base and don't cost him one single vote. 

Hey Trump voters and supporters, if these videos see the light of day would that change your vote? 
    Don't confuse the two on this board as legitimate Trump supporters. One is bitter at Democrats and the other is just stirring the pot. I'd love a real supporter of Trump on here though that would offer authentic answers and not just talking points. 
    There are more than the two fake ones who frequent here to troll. They are just pretty quiet....and I can't say I blame them.
    Me neither... mainly because it is just too hard to defend supporting Trump. I mean, is there a single argument for that that wouldn't make a person sound delusional at best?? I'm not even trying to insult them... it just seems like an objective fact at this point, no? Can logic really dictate that any justification for still supporting him, after everything that's happened, is reasonable? Even after dropping the bias? .... If any Trump supporter think that isn't true, I would genuinely be interested in hearing how they do justify it and still sound reasonable.
    I see LOADS of people on social media that honestly believe he's doing a great job, some even claiming he's the best prez of all time. must be racists. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

I see LOADS of people on social media that honestly believe he's doing a great job, some even claiming he's the best prez of all time. must be racists. 
    Oh, yes indeed! There are millions of these people out there! I was only talking about people on the 10C boards. I'm thinking there might be some Trump supporter lurkers here who won't speak up because the reaction is probably predictable, since it's an impossible position to logically and rationally defend as far as I can tell. I would be intrigued to see how one might try to prove me wrong though.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I want to hear his take on the 33,000 job losses. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    A trump thread seemed like a good place for an article on the top ten things said by people who claim they are not racists:
    http://www.theroot.com/notracists-be-like-the-top-10-phrases-used-by-peop-1819142064

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Main argument I get from people is that the stock market is at a record high and immigration is down. These people obviously don't know or choose to ignore that these two things have been trending in this direction for years under the previous president who they hate, most likely because of the color of his skin and the "d" next to his name.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    PJ_Soul said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Absolutely.  So to the bolded question "Hey Trump voters and supporters, if these videos see the light of day would that change your vote?"  I tend to doubt it.  I can't imagine anyone that has not been swayed by the sky high list of things that show he's a scum bag and unfit for the job yet never will.  What really would be the straw that breaks that camel's back?  He'd literally have to say "I really don't care about America. I'm here for the novelty of being President and I spend my days stroking my ego with total indifference to the welfare of the country I was elected to lead."  And even then, I think we'd be disappointed by the drop.  

Perhaps I was naive and it was always this way, but the "party first" culture just seems so much worse today.  Maybe it's not that different but simply more disturbing to see a GOP that's either spineless or content with this nonsense. 

I was no fan of W, but I understood why some were.  And at least he wasn't embarrassing the country on a daily basis (well, not to the scale or with the frequency).  I look at the people supporting this guy and I'm left to just scratch my head.  I think it's part just digging in their heels...nobody likes to admit they were wrong.  But part of it is that just like us, they know he's not presidential, professional, or qualified.  And they legitimately like it.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Oh geez, GW comes off like Einstein if you compare him to Trump, lol. It's amazing what the comparing game has done for GW's rep, lol.
  • Options
    GW had a few "monkey" moments in his entire tenure. DT has them DAILY. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    I hated...HATED...W.  But it's getting harder to remember why.

The bottom line (and I'm kinda stealing from someone earlier in this thread) is that any president I remember (back to Ronnie) at least cared about the Country and wanted to serve it well.  I  always banked on that as a given...what a nightmare.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    GW had a few "monkey" moments in his entire tenure. DT has them HOURLY. 
    fixed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited October 2017
    Geez, now he's mocking Spanish.
    What an ass.
    "PUerto Rico.
    And Porto Rico too haha."

Toddler in Chief.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    Geez, now he's mocking Spanish.
    What an ass.
    "PUerto Rico.
    And Porto Rico too haha."

Toddler in Chief.
    He's confused as to why they speak Mexican there. "How will we build a wall in this big ocean?"  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    This national embarrassment is dangerous to the entire world.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I'm hoping it's limited to bailing on the Iraq nuke deal, but maybe he's just planning on a weekend full of berating others on twitter. 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    OnWis97 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

Absolutely.  So to the bolded question "Hey Trump voters and supporters, if these videos see the light of day would that change your vote?"  I tend to doubt it.  I can't imagine anyone that has not been swayed by the sky high list of things that show he's a scum bag and unfit for the job yet never will.  What really would be the straw that breaks that camel's back?  He'd literally have to say "I really don't care about America. I'm here for the novelty of being President and I spend my days stroking my ego with total indifference to the welfare of the country I was elected to lead."  And even then, I think we'd be disappointed by the drop.  

Perhaps I was naive and it was always this way, but the "party first" culture just seems so much worse today.  Maybe it's not that different but simply more disturbing to see a GOP that's either spineless or content with this nonsense. 

I was no fan of W, but I understood why some were.  And at least he wasn't embarrassing the country on a daily basis (well, not to the scale or with the frequency).  I look at the people supporting this guy and I'm left to just scratch my head.  I think it's part just digging in their heels...nobody likes to admit they were wrong.  But part of it is that just like us, they know he's not presidential, professional, or qualified.  And they legitimately like it.
    I pretty much agree with everything you and others have said. It's just that right now a lot of his fans can still say "We don't know what's in his heart" when it comes to his racism, but once a video like that comes out there would be no denying it (not that they still probably wouldn't). So at that point they would (should) have to admit that they support a proven racist, and they are okay with that.

Not to mention I would love to see the GOP try and explain it away, plus it would be a nice vindication for us that have been saying he is a racist all along.

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh geez, GW comes off like Einstein if you compare him to Trump, lol. It's amazing what the comparing game has done for GW's rep, lol.
    I actually had someone try to tell me the other day that "it's a fact" that Trump has the highest IQ out of the last 4 Presidents.  Of course, this was after he spent 20 minutes spouting Vegas conspiracy theories to the bartender.
This discussion has been closed.