Shelter Pets: Plush Toys Based on Real Adopted Pets. New AWESOME Pearl Jam Kickstarter Rewards added

2»

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    wwsuicide said:
    Over halfway to the goal!  Great cause for a great guy!  Best wishes on getting fully funded!
    Thank you!! :)
    For those who might be interested in the PJ items for the Shelter Pets kickstarter campaign - go to shelterpetsonline.com/pjks for the list/pricing and then you can message me here or through the email on that page. We can confirm the pledge through the instructions on there... the page was too cluttered with all of the rewards so needed to condense down a bit. This way I can also update the website with what is gone/available as well!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited October 2017
    Added ..

PJ Ten Super Deluxe package

This reward includes your choice of 2 Shelter Pets along with a new/sealed Ten Super Deluxe Set.

Bump!
    10 days left.
     :) 
    More goodies added ..

The goal has been reached. Congrats! :)
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    demetrios said:
    More goodies added ..

Very nice! And I love stuffed animals!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
    4 day's left.
    edited October 2017
    Neat!!

PJ Kickstarter Rewards - MYSTERY STICKER PACKS

To help the Shelter Pets Kickstarter campaign surpass their funding goal, I am doing a Pearl Jam mystery sticker sale. This is in addition to the other Pearl Jam rewards available that can be viewed at shelterpetsonline.com/pjks.

Each mystery pack is $50 and includes:

1 - Shelter Pets stuffed animal of your choice

2 - Pearl Jam tour stickers from the picture below

3 - Pearl Jam non-tour stickers from the 2nd picture below

1 - Pearl Jam tour pass, baseball cards, or pin from the 3rd picture below

*Random packs will have other bonus items included as well*

The price includes shipping in the US - international is available with shipping cost of $16 to Canada or $22 anywhere else in the world.

There is no limit to how many mystery packs you can buy - if you want to purchase additional mystery packs without additional stuffed animals, you can add them for $35 more per pack. If you want additional animals just add $50 for each additional (please check with me if international for the shipping rates on multiple pets).

As soon as the campaign is closed, I will assemble the mystery envelopes and will do my best to balance them out. After that I will shuffle the envelopes carefully and then put them in a stack. I will fulfill the orders and just pull the sealed envelopes as I go - I won't know what you're getting when it leaves except for which Shelter Pet you choose.

IF YOU WANT A MYSTERY PACK OR ANY OTHER PJ REWARD: Message me (on any of FB/Kickstarter/PJ page or email me josh@shelterpetsonline.com) to let me know what you want and I will confirm the total. Choose the Kickstarter pledge at getshelterpets.com that is $35 called the 'Two Pack w/ PJ Bonus' reward and pledge the amount we confirm (you enter the pledge manually when you go to purchase - super easy). I will make a note on your pledge so you will receive exactly what you want, but it will help keep the Kickstarter campaign from getting to cluttered!

If you choose the reward for $35 on Kickstarter but do not choose anything specifically from here, I will send you the two pack of Shelter Pets with a Pearl Jam bonus - will choose from stickers, pins, postcards, buttons, etc)

Thank you for looking - if you have any questions please let me know! 

TWO PEARL JAM TOUR STICKERS: You will receive two Pearl Jam official tour stickers from the picture above. If we have a lot of entries we might add stickers in but will update here with photos.

THREE NON-CITY SPECIFIC STICKERS: You will receive two Pearl Jam/EV/TOTD official stickers from the picture above. If we have a lot of entries we might add stickers in but will update here with photos.

ONE PEARL JAM TOUR PASS/PIN/BASEBALL CARDS: You will receive one Pearl Jam tour pass, city pin, or pack of Wrigley Field baseball cards.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    great offer once again.....
    I put a $38 option on the mystery sticker packs for those who don't need a stuffed animal.

3 days left so if anyone wants anything stickers or otherwise please let me know. :)
    Last day... ends tomorrow AM!
    5 hours left!
  • edoconedocon Posts: 300
    I received the Shelter Pets and PJ items from the kickstarter campaign. The stuffed animals are cute and appear to be manufactured with high quality. Josh provided excellent communication and updates throughout the process. I wish him the best of luck!  :)