**2018 Degenerate Fantasy Baseball League**

Comments

• That matchup with Chicago#1 was a slug fest. As close to a rocky movie as it can get. I was down as many as 6 categories up until Thursday.  Playoff baseball! Good luck stinky!
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    That matchup with Chicago#1 was a slug fest. As close to a rocky movie as it can get. I was down as many as 6 categories up until Thursday.  Playoff baseball! Good luck stinky!
    I was cussing throughout the day yesterday lol.....cannot believe how things aligned for you yesterday Scott.....should have known when I had Gray cruising, one inning from a quality start (and Rodriguez 1 out away from one and serves up a bomb),the game gets delayed by lightning (in the middle of fuckin September!), that it wasn't going to be my day.......don't even get me started how San Diego scoring two runs in the 8th not only ruined my chances still for a Gray victory, but Hand comes into the game for you and lowers your whip...... then the matchup comes down to total bases and me leading by 5 heading into the final game last night......kept thinking towards the end of the day "one more home run would give me a comfortable cushion in case you got one"....that home run was sitting on the waiver wire in Joey Gallo, who I benched one day last week and hit one....in a brilliant move, I decided to drop him instead of Lamb (who has done fuck all in the 2nd half) and he hits one again yesterday ....enter Zimmerman, who I think you offered to me in a trade earlier this year and I declined..... hits the 1st one and then, bottom of the 8th, still up by 1 base with Zimmerman up to the plate and needing him not to get a hit....0-2 count and pitcher serves up a juicy fastball right down the middle of the plate......are you fucking kidding me!!!! Unbelieveable.....Oh well.....best of luck to you and Stink in the final, I'll lick my wounds and get ready for football now......
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Sounds like a great battle in the semis -- congrats to the finalists & good luck these next two weeks!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Good luck guys!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • That matchup with Chicago#1 was a slug fest. As close to a rocky movie as it can get. I was down as many as 6 categories up until Thursday.  Playoff baseball! Good luck stinky!
    I was cussing throughout the day yesterday lol.....cannot believe how things aligned for you yesterday Scott.....should have known when I had Gray cruising, one inning from a quality start (and Rodriguez 1 out away from one and serves up a bomb),the game gets delayed by lightning (in the middle of fuckin September!), that it wasn't going to be my day.......don't even get me started how San Diego scoring two runs in the 8th not only ruined my chances still for a Gray victory, but Hand comes into the game for you and lowers your whip...... then the matchup comes down to total bases and me leading by 5 heading into the final game last night......kept thinking towards the end of the day "one more home run would give me a comfortable cushion in case you got one"....that home run was sitting on the waiver wire in Joey Gallo, who I benched one day last week and hit one....in a brilliant move, I decided to drop him instead of Lamb (who has done fuck all in the 2nd half) and he hits one again yesterday ....enter Zimmerman, who I think you offered to me in a trade earlier this year and I declined..... hits the 1st one and then, bottom of the 8th, still up by 1 base with Zimmerman up to the plate and needing him not to get a hit....0-2 count and pitcher serves up a juicy fastball right down the middle of the plate......are you fucking kidding me!!!! Unbelieveable.....Oh well.....best of luck to you and Stink in the final, I'll lick my wounds and get ready for football now......
    Wow, you pay a bell of a lot more attention than me. I knew Zimmerman put me over the top. Bug I wasn't counting the whip. It was a good matchup.
  • Down to the final week. Going into Sunday, stinky and I were deadlocked at 7-7-0. I emailed him and asked if he wanted to split the 1st and 2nd place prize 50/50. I didnt get a reply. Now I'm up 4 or 5 categories and like my matchup this week. 
    I need to pay the winners but almost half the league still has yet to pay me. Please do so so I can get these people paid. I need to figure out real names to team names. For ease here is who has paid by team or user name. If I missed your name please let me know. 

F Me
    Maynardsux
    Scott
    Force of Nature
    Tempongroove
    Bartolos Colon

Congrats to the stinky Jedi's. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    Congrats, stinky!
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Congrats to Stinky!!!

All money should go to the winner.  There is only first & last.  2nd loser should not get money next years!  (And 3rd loser is a joke.)
    I agree
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Those are all the people that paid?? Jeez. 
    Wait those r paid

ani, didn't I mail it to u?
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Amongst the Ani
    6969 Tongue Bath Road
    Hell, AZ 06969

That's the place!!
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Amongst the Ani
    6969 Tongue Bath Road
    Hell, AZ 06969

ed243421 said:
    Wait those r paid

ani, didn't I mail it to u?
    Please don't send it to that address. F Me is trying to steal the money by having it mailed to him.

The check you sent was for the football playoff pool that I won. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Those are all the people that paid?? Jeez. 
    A bunch of freeloading degenerates. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    No, that would be to:

F Me In The Brain
    666 Satan's Loop
    Hell, NJ 69690
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    congrats.  I didn't even pay attention to my team in the past month.

And for those who haven't paid, PAY UP!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • congrats.  I didn't even pay attention to my team in the past month.

congrats.  I didn't even pay attention to my team in the past month.

Damn slackers!
    Still have not heard from anyone but Eric on the no pay list. 

Scott, can you get in touch with JD?

lets pay these folks already. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Yes, he hasn't paid?

Yes, he hasn't paid?
    I didn’t think so. Some people gave me user names and some team names in the PayPal. It’s difficult for me to pinpoint who to go after. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Yes, he hasn't paid?
    I didn’t think so. Some people gave me user names and some team names in the PayPal. It’s difficult for me to pinpoint who to go after. 
    I texted him. I'll let u know what he said when he gets back to me
  • Still have not heard from anyone but Eric on the no pay list. 

Yes, he hasn't paid?
    I texted him. I'll let u know what he said when he gets back to me
    Next year let's get paid by a certain date or no playing!

I am looking forward to next year too by the way.  My pitching killed me...  Picking batters is easy, my 3 diamonds in the rough JD Martinez,Judge and Jean Segura killed for me.  My 3 can't miss players Braun, Reynolds and Santana missed, lol.
    Does anyone here have a venmo account? 
    I don't remember what the payouts are, but JD is going to pay me $25. He doesn't have a PayPal account, he uses venmo. I had to create an account. 
    I don't remember what the payouts are, but JD is going to pay me $25. He doesn't have a PayPal account, he uses venmo. I had to create an account. 
    Cool. 3 more to go. I will give it a couple more days and then I say we ban them from playing next year. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Cool. 3 more to go. I will give it a couple more days and then I say we ban them from playing next year. 
    Have you contacted them? I received jds payment thjs morning 
    Do we have a list of user names to team names? I can't quite figure out who is who. I will see if I can't figure it out using process of elimination. 

In all honest this is complete bullshit. People entered the league knowing they agreed to pay. This is a remote league of people not from all around with contact mostly here. We shouldnt have to chase people down to pay. This is really souring this league to me. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I don't remember what the payouts are, but JD is going to pay me $25. He doesn't have a PayPal account, he uses venmo. I had to create an account. 
    Do we have a list of user names to team names? I can't quite figure out who is who. I will see if I can't figure it out using process of elimination. 

In all honest this is complete bullshit. People entered the league knowing they agreed to pay. This is a remote league of people not from all around with contact mostly here. We shouldnt have to chase people down to pay. This is really souring this league to me. 
    Tempo= Team Ivans Sputniks