Trade Wrigley Slipmat for Generic Version

I wasn't at the show so i'd like to give someone who was the Wrigley version. 

Comments

• Are you just looking for any slipmat in the trade? I was at Wrigley night 1 and would love to get that mat
    Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    Did you get the one that has the dates on it?

I haven't received my vinyl yet (as I ordered it as soon as they announce the slipmats).   I do have the original slipmat that was sold in the store a year or two ago.  It's currently on my record player, but I'd be more than happy to trade it for the slipmat with the dates (if I happen to get the other one when I get my vinyl).
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I don't think it has dates. I think it just says Wrigley Field 2016 on it.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Yea mine just says Wrigley Field 2016. Id trade it for the other one that's just a baseball. 
    This is the picture I saw of both of them:

I'm hoping I get the one on the left that says Wrigley Field and the dates on it.  If end up getting the one on the right, I'll want to acquire the one on the left.  In which case I'd trade my original slipmat sold in the 10c for it.

I guess I have 50/50 odds on getting the one I want.   If I happen to get the other one, I'd actually trade the baseball one or the original one for the one on the left :)

I don't blame you if you find someone who's less flaky than me though... lol.   I ordered mine as soon as they talk about the preorder bonuses, it probably won't arrive for a week or two.
  • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    looking for the one with dates, will trade the baseball one, thanks!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    This trade happen yet? If not, I’m interested!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    I have the baseball version, and would maybe trade for the one with dates.  My sticker has dates on it, lol
  • No trade yet, if you're still interested send me a PM and we can work out logistics. 
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    Trying to send a PM
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Zod said:
    This is the picture I saw of both of them:

I'm hoping I get the one on the left that says Wrigley Field and the dates on it.  If end up getting the one on the right, I'll want to acquire the one on the left.  In which case I'd trade my original slipmat sold in the 10c for it.

I guess I have 50/50 odds on getting the one I want.   If I happen to get the other one, I'd actually trade the baseball one or the original one for the one on the left :)

I don't blame you if you find someone who's less flaky than me though... lol.   I ordered mine as soon as they talk about the preorder bonuses, it probably won't arrive for a week or two.
    When did they start talking about pre-order bonuses? I thought it was just a surprise that showed up.
    I ordered mine the day it was released when Amazon said it was getting delayed. I ordered it with the Blue-ray because the shipping was still $11.99 for both so I figured it was worth it, but I guess they are waiting for the blu-ray to be released before it ships now.
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    I would be up for this trade for anyone that is looking for the "regular" version.   I received mine today.  I would prefer the "wrigley" version.

leep
  • If anyone end up with the generic version slip-mat and simply does not want/need it I'd be happy to offer a few $$ for it. I was at Boston and would like that version on my Gramovox...

Please PM if you have a spare..
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    Have the regular, looking for trade with dates!  
    I got the one I wanted in the mail, so I have no reason to need to trade for the one in the original post.  Hopefully the OP can trade it to someone that needs it.
  • Yea I was able to find someone who wanted to swap. Thanks all!