Formula One Freaks-this is it!

Comments

• AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    edited May 2017
    All set for Monaco!! Cmon Danny Ric!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323

I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Sweet!
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Nice!

Go Alonso!
    Get_Right said:
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Great race!  What a battle.  Speed, strategy and bumping tires.  Cant ask for much more.
    I will be going back to Montreal this year!
    Hopefully the weather improves by then ;)

It was a good race, some competition.
    Well the weather was shit last year!  Good thing I had models bringing me cappuccinos. :)
    Still waiting to see what kind of tickets I will get this year.  Fingers crossed for another Paddock Club experience.
    Check your PMs as the race gets closer! =)
    FFS I'm still dumbfounded I wasn't willing to drive overnight for that last year....
    Ya, me too!
    Not sure it will happen again, I think that was a one time thing.  Maybe I will get the invite because because McLaren is still pooping the bed. We shall see stay tuned.
    Do they get mad at the McLaren hospitality suite if you show up in Scuderia garb?
    haha!

Sucks for Kimi but man oh man Vettel and Ricciardo blitzed those laps when their teammates pit.
    Good team result.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Grazie ragazzi, forza Ferrari! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Montreal is booked.  Looking forward to seeing the new cars and enjoying the sites on St. Catherine's street!
    Get_Right said:
    Montreal is booked.  Looking forward to seeing the new cars and enjoying the sites on St. Catherine's street!
    Awesome, have fun!  #wearsomethingred
    Rygar said:
    Get_Right said:
    Awesome, have fun!  #wearsomethingred
    Thanks man, should be fun. #freemclarenswag
    I can root for Kimi, it would be great to see him win a race.
    Yeah it would be awesome to see Kimi take a victory, he's overdue.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Lewis Hamilton's comment on Indy Car and Alonzo being weak ... I have lost a great amount of respect for Lewis.  Lewis just has to beat his teammate and Ferrari to gain a victory.  He has lost the aspect of what it means to be competitive    Win the pole, win turn 1, hit your marks, and race won.  A guy who didn't do shit is now right behind him in the standings just because of the Mercedes tech.  The concept of race strategy is lost to him.  Much respect to Alonzo for realizing the B.S. of F1 and racing in the greatest race in Motorsports.  

Indy Car is a much more pure and exhilarating form of racing.   And I can say that Indianapolis Motor Speedway doesn't have a state dictator funding their race and using and human slaves to build the accommodations (just avoid the snake pit!)
    Great weekend in Canada! Weather was perfect and Peel street was rocking!
    Lewis owns Montreal.
    Glad you had fun Adam!  Great weather!  Disappointing result for team-specific fans, but entertaining race and good recovery drive by Vettel and some inter-team battles.
    Race was not that exciting, but what a phenomenal weekend.
    Friday free practice was the most fun, empty stands and lots of action in turn 6 and 7.
    Just when it looked like Alonso was going to score some points...............
    Get_Right said:
    Race was not that exciting, but what a phenomenal weekend.
    Friday free practice was the most fun, empty stands and lots of action in turn 6 and 7.
    Just when it looked like Alonso was going to score some points...............
    2 laps left, absolutely brutal
    Just a bad day... Go on Seb! The title is yours this year! :lucky:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    Just a bad day... Go on Seb! The title is yours this year! :lucky:
    I don't think he's got a chance.  Mercedes has been the dominant car all along, it just took them a few months to figure out their tire management....
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832

During the post-race television interviews, Hulkenberg approached Magnussen and sarcastically commended him for being "once again the most unsporting driver".

Magnussen replied: "Suck my balls, honey."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/131038

edited July 2017
    1-2!! Forza Ferrari!

Post edited by Pap on
    eddiec said:

During the post-race television interviews, Hulkenberg approached Magnussen and sarcastically commended him for being "once again the most unsporting driver".

Magnussen replied: "Suck my balls, honey."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/131038

Even if he deserved the penalty, I can't say as I blame him - he was mid-sentence when Hulk interrupted him.
    Seb and Kimi for another year! :triumph:
    Great race at Spa.  Terrible coverage though, missing hambones second stop and barely catching the restart with 10 laps left.
    Fernando Alonso: Where is Palmer?
    Team Radio: I think Palmer has retired.
    Fernando Alonso: Karma.

:rofl:
    Latest rumour has Porsche buying RBR....
    Phew!.. That was close Kimi... :relieved:
  • I hear aston martin suppling red bull
    And maybe lamborghini going F1. Would be awesome.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Lewis Hamiltons qualification lap was awesomeness
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    #5 is here!