I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I wish I could get a hold of something like the stuff I tried many years ago that was from Hawaii.  No edge, no paranoia- in fact, almost like an opiate.  Would be good for anxiety.  Haven't had anything like that in a long, long time.  Everything these days seems to increase anxiety, not diminish it (which is one of the reason I haven't had a smoke in several months).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Man, I've not had that unsettled feeling from weed since my teens (and even then it was fairly un-intense).  I find Indica is great for tension, whether the physical / mental / emotional / what-have-you variety.  Typically what I smoke at night or when my back is acting up.

Most dispensaries worth their salt will steer you in the right direction based on your needs.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    do any of you get all horned up when high? some friends of mine swear they get all jazzed up to do the dirty after smoking weed. I'm just WAY too lazy for that. years ago, two friends of mine, a girl and a guy, we all got blazed in my car when I lived with my parents still. we all went inside, and they slept over on the couch. I learned the next day they boinked (in an open rec room with my parents upstairs!), as they were both so horned up from the weed. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    do any of you get all horned up when high? some friends of mine swear they get all jazzed up to do the dirty after smoking weed. I'm just WAY too lazy for that. years ago, two friends of mine, a girl and a guy, we all got blazed in my car when I lived with my parents still. we all went inside, and they slept over on the couch. I learned the next day they boinked (in an open rec room with my parents upstairs!), as they were both so horned up from the weed. 
    Works for me :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    I can't say it specifically makes me that way, Hugh.  Weed or not, I've found that - for me - it's (usually) all state of mind :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited September 2017
    For those in BC who haven't seen this already: https://globalnews.ca/news/3767499/b-c-launches-public-consultations-on-pot-legalization/

BC government has launched a survey to see how everyone wants legalization to be handled by the province. This is a good thing. I always assumed that BC would handle legalization better than any other province - I hope this public consultation yields some good, common sense results.
    Here is a direct link to the survey, for those who are in BC and haven't completed it yet: http://engage.gov.bc.ca/BCcannabisregulation/

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Did a few questions on the survey just for the hell of it - good inquiries.  I wonder if something similar is being done in California (or at least in LA).  Again, common sense.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    hedonist said:
    Did a few questions on the survey just for the hell of it - good inquiries.  I wonder if something similar is being done in California (or at least in LA).  Again, common sense.
    Yeah, all the questions are good (and some are very informative too). It's really obvious that they consulted with people who really understand the industry that already exists. The survey has an interestingly positive, nearly open-minded tone to it, as opposed to feeling all frowny and anal about legalization, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Holy shit! Normally I don't think so, but Purple Haze gets me going like you wouldn't believe! Luckily, my place rarely carries it. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Suck Blue, Stoners!
    I'm drinking good old fashioned vodka...and I'm high as shit.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Cheers, my brother!

*sucks on the bowl*

=)
    I was high AF last night, and texted a few of my friends to let them know. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I'm going to cave in any day now... like maybe tomorrow.  A friend went shopping in Washington recently.  :tongue:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Finally, after long time i found some pure Greek stuff..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:
    Finally, after long time i found some pure Greek stuff..
    does it come with a side of tziziki?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

brianlux said:
    I'm going to cave in any day now... like maybe tomorrow.  A friend went shopping in Washington recently.  :tongue:
    Today's the day! Do it! Do it! :smiley:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Not really.  Knew a girl in college who would get all "worked up" after smoking.  I preferred to sit there and stare at the TV, but she was always ready to go once we sparked up.  Once I realized this, I would smoke with her but not inhale much.  Didn't want to miss out on THAT and didn't want to be a lazy fuck on the couch who missed out on THAT!   hahahaha
    mca47 said:
    Not really.  Knew a girl in college who would get all "worked up" after smoking.  I preferred to sit there and stare at the TV, but she was always ready to go once we sparked up.  Once I realized this, I would smoke with her but not inhale much.  Didn't want to miss out on THAT and didn't want to be a lazy fuck on the couch who missed out on THAT!   hahahaha
    HAHA. I can barely move a muscle unless it's to get up to get a bag of doritos. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

once had relations with a GF while on mushrooms. her face turned into Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. she suggested we put a pillow over her face until we were done. LOL. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

once had relations with a GF while on mushrooms. her face turned into Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. she suggested we put a pillow over her face until we were done. LOL. 
    Hahahahaha.  That would be tough.  During the "trippy time" that would be impossible.  Once that subsides and it's chilling, happy, laughing time, I could probably give it a go!  haha
    brianlux said:
    Probably tonight after work.  The stuff I got is high CBD, low THC.  Sounds like a waste of time and money (a lotta money!) but we'll see.  It's supposed to help with anxiety whereas I'm told high concentrations of THC make anxiety worse.  I want the high but NOT the anxiety!

Will report back later.  :tongue:

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    Probably tonight after work.  The stuff I got is high CBD, low THC.  Sounds like a waste of time and money (a lotta money!) but we'll see.  It's supposed to help with anxiety whereas I'm told high concentrations of THC make anxiety worse.  I want the high but NOT the anxiety!

Will report back later.  :tongue:
    Have you tried Indica strains, B?  Great for pain and relaxation, plus a very nice high.

I keep a CBD-only pen in my purse for pain when I'm at work, otherwise it's the heavy-THC stuff for me (Indica, Sativa or a blend of the two).

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Just got a tropical trainwreck FlavRX cartridge for the pen....tastes like candy and really gets the job done.  Awesome stuff.
    Just got a tropical trainwreck FlavRX cartridge for the pen....tastes like candy and really gets the job done.  Awesome stuff.
    What kind of pen do you have?
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    mca47 said:

Just one of these little ones...no button or anything.  Just put in the cartridge and rip it.  Nice and easy.

mca47 said:

Just one of these little ones...no button or anything.  Just put in the cartridge and rip it.  Nice and easy.

That's interesting.  Haven't seen those before.  I use the Speakeasy 710 Vape Pen with their carts.  It's a great pen.  Well built and their cart oils....hit the spot!  haha
    I'm checking out FlavRX stuff now.  Looks like they have lots of options and flavors.
    Am I the only one who's not big on intentionally fruity herb?  I don't mind when it tastes natural (Pineapple Kola, anyone??) but the first CaviCone we smoked was strawberry-flavored.  Nope and nope!  Straight classic all the way now.

In any event, I raise a Chong joint to my fellow partakers on this Friday evening!

By the way, I'm watching Jeopardy while waiting for my husband to get home from work, and my stoned ass is nailing most of the answers =)
    Guess who's got weed again?!! :triumph:
    Just got a refill. Will join you all momentarily. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Alright. Super high. Not a twinge of copulation interest. Actually, i think weed KILLS my libido. Lol. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD