Please don't be like this person

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    BCBA said:
    its not collecting anymore.  This is a second income to some people.  
    Yep - like those 'waffle' people. Sorry, but that shit annoys me. I get giving people a chance at stuff, but fucking seriously. If you need money or a second income, get a fucking job and stop taking advantage of people. Sorry if you are a 'waffle' person on here, but I just don't agree with what you are doing.
    What's a waffle person??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    PJ_Soul said:
    BCBA said:
    Yep - like those 'waffle' people. Sorry, but that shit annoys me. I get giving people a chance at stuff, but fucking seriously. If you need money or a second income, get a fucking job and stop taking advantage of people. Sorry if you are a 'waffle' person on here, but I just don't agree with what you are doing.
    What's a waffle person??
    Raffles
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,071
    PJ_Soul said:
    BCBA said:
    What's a waffle person??
    There's people who nhold raffles.  For example they charge $10 for a chance to win a $300 poster, except they sell $500 in tickets, so they make more than they would of had they just sold it straight up :(
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited September 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    BCBA said:
    What's a waffle person??
    I was just about to ask the same question...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    PJ_Soul said:
    BCBA said:
    What's a waffle person??
    Raffles
    Ooohhh right, lol. I'd forgotten all about that waffle typo thread. :lol:
    Yeah, those raffles are crazy unless all the money is going to charity.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,417
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BCBA said:
    What's a waffle person??
    Raffles
    Ooohhh right, lol. I'd forgotten all about that waffle typo thread. :lol:
    Yeah, those raffles are crazy unless all the money is going to charity.
    Ha.  I'm not a Facebook person so I just assumed they call were calling them waffles instead of raffles.  Thanks for clearing that up. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,133
    Apologies, the term 'waffle' is used on the boards because of some issues with conducting raffles over in Lost Dogs in the past. Or it's a cute play on words? I don't know. Not trying to be an ass here. Just sharing my biased opinion on these Facebook raffles/waffles.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Apologies, the term 'waffle' is used on the boards because of some issues with conducting raffles over in Lost Dogs in the past. Or it's a cute play on words? I don't know. Not trying to be an ass here. Just sharing my biased opinion on these Facebook raffles/waffles.
    I thought it just came from a (shitty) facebook raffle where the guy called it a waffle by mistake and was then raked over the coals. :lol:
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,133
    PJ_Soul said:
    I thought it just came from a (shitty) facebook raffle where the guy called it a waffle by mistake and was then raked over the coals. :lol:
    That's kinda funny!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Is it wrong that the thing I get most upset about is the phrase "literal bullshit?"  Unless a bull's shit was involved, it was not "literal bullshit."
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    Is it wrong that the thing I get most upset about is the phrase "literal bullshit?"  Unless a bull's shit was involved, it was not "literal bullshit."
    I thought the exact same thing. I think I even commented on FB that the dude doesn't seem to know what literal means, lol.