Options

ISO Bourbon & Beyond Mumford poster

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
edited September 2017 in Lost Dogs
If you are going, please pick up another Eddie Vedder Mumford poster (one with Eddie walking across bridge), I will pay for your poster too. I could PayPal ahead of time if that helps, I would greatly appreciate it.
Also have posters for trade. Please check out my trades: http://expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=3944&ipp=15&page=1

Thanks.
Post edited by bosshogg18 on

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    No one gives a f*ck. I am guessing most of the posters are on ebay. Gone are the days of someone picking up a poster for you and you picking one up for them. Miss those days.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    No one gives a f*ck. I am guessing most of the posters are on ebay. Gone are the days of someone picking up a poster for you and you picking one up for them. Miss those days.
    Yeah, but with some time perhaps you’ll get one? Once the collectors/flippers move onto the next big thing & the posters end up with new owners you’ll see a chance down the line? Who knows? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    Frustrating but I'm of the opinion that posters should be one per person.  People at the show should get the best shot at picking up a poster and limiting it to one per person would cut down on eBay flippers and people getting them to trade a spare for something else.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    Frustrating but I'm of the opinion that posters should be one per person.  People at the show should get the best shot at picking up a poster and limiting it to one per person would cut down on eBay flippers and people getting them to trade a spare for something else.  
    Don't disagree with people at show getting best shot at poster. Where I was coming from was people buying multiple posters and saying they are for friends (which used to happen), but instead are flipping them. 
    Simply should print more posters, everyone wins, except flippers. Increased supply makes concert goers and friends able to get poster. It also decreases demand on secondary market since more were printed. If someone does flip, but only makes $20-$30 bucks as opposed to several hundred dollar profits, it won't be worth their time.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Hook up my man, and I'll mail you something. Keep me posted OP. :smiley:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    I get you.  But to me... buying two posters with the intent to trade one for a poster you don't have is flipping.  Taking a poster that cost $35 and trading it for a poster that is currently demanding $200 on the secondary market is, to me, the same as selling it for $200.  I'm not saying this makes anyone a bad person... just saying I see it the same as flipping. 

Just limit it to one per person and things would go a lot smoother.  People would have to choose between keeping or selling their only poster and the really egregious flippers would have their bottom line cut drastically. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

I picked up a poster one time for someone on the forum. They were asking and I was happy to help out. After the show, I contacted them for payment/shipping with no response. Never heard from them again after multiple attempts. Now, I'm stuck with two posters and I'll probably never do that again.
  • Options
    nicky-p38 said:

I picked up a poster one time for someone on the forum. They were asking and I was happy to help out. After the show, I contacted them for payment/shipping with no response. Never heard from them again after multiple attempts. Now, I'm stuck with two posters and I'll probably never do that again.
    Still have it @nicky-p38? I'll take it off your hands for face plus your shipping cost if so. Don't tell me what it is, it'll be my own personal mystery tube ;-)
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    Bump