Options

I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Options
    I had to cut down my crop here on the northeast early had a police helicopter fly directly over my house I can't take any chances I'm moving out to Oregon in 5 years still don't get why it's not legal to grow your own in every state , im bummed big time ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    Just what the hell is going on?
    Good Night, Irene, obviously!

Dude and I are watching Bong Appetit, football ep. Everyone is high as fuck, us included.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Flowering up quite nicely.

#FHP
  • Options
    "Quite nicely" appears to be an understatement.
  • Options
    #FHP
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I thought that I posted something here last night, but I guess I didn't. :mrgreen:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    I thought that I posted something here last night, but I guess I didn't. :mrgreen:
    Good stuff, eh :glasses:

I love our Sunday morning ritual.  Wake, bake, laundry, catch the local news, bake some more.

Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,680
    A cool number for your Sunday morning high.  Sons of Champlin, "Get High"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oznLE22KILQ

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    I got to figure out how to post pics
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    buddy hooked me up with this vape thing with liquid THC in it. my wife is back on the green, and everyone we've had over since then has been "wow, this is AMAZING". Big "hit". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    MrPeaMrPea Posts: 43
    Bubblegum XL taken via a Mighty vape for me. The mighty wasn't cheap (£230), but is SO much better than any of the other vapes I have tried...

And when you consider the amount a poster goes for, £230 is actually quite cheap :D
    1996: London Nt2
    2000: London x 2
    2003: Boston Nt3
    2006: Astoria (4/20!), Barcelona, Bern.
    2009: London
    2010: Hyde Park, Werchter
    2014: MK, Amsterdam Nt2. 
    2017: EV in London x2
    2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, London 1 & (2), Werchter
  • Options
    Yup! I'd rather pay more for better quality.  Otherwise, what's the point?
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I'm talking to a friend on the phone.  It's 10 pm.  He's been hitting the sauce since after work, about 4 hours or so now.  I'm waaaaay too sober for this conversation.  #stonerproblems
  • Options
    I'm talking to a friend on the phone.  It's 10 pm.  He's been hitting the sauce since after work, about 4 hours or so now.  I'm waaaaay too sober for this conversation.  #stonerproblems
    I actually love being an observer of stoner-to-drunk interactions. It just entertains the hell out of me to see two people on totally different chemically influenced wavelengths try to have a meaningful conversation. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    I actually love being an observer of stoner-to-drunk interactions. It just entertains the hell out of me to see two people on totally different chemically influenced wavelengths try to have a meaningful conversation. 
    Well this one didn't go very well. I wasn't stoned yet. Still damn funny...for me at least. :lol:
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Well this one didn't go very well. I wasn't stoned yet. Still damn funny...for me at least. :lol:
    Drunks by themselves are no fun for me. I had enough of that shit growing up with alcoholics. I'd make a lousy bartender. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Day off, slept in - check.
    Unexpectedly rainy weather - check.
    Lighting up a Chong joint as King of Queens begins - check.

Life is good :sunglasses:

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    There's a kids show called Blaze and the Monster Machines.
    Talking cars.
    My boy loves cars and trucks, so he loves Blaze.

The whole show is full of "come on, AJ, let's blaze!" and "leeeeeet's blaze!" and "time to blaze".
    The theme song says 1 2 3 let's blaze!

If I had to quit smoking I'd also have to throw out the Blaze disc because I wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    hedonist said:
    Day off, slept in - check.
    Unexpectedly rainy weather - check.
    Lighting up a Chong joint as King of Queens begins - check.

Life is good :sunglasses:

Love King of Queens, show makes me chuckle
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    9 months legal (sort of) in California, 9 months since I've had a smoke.  What's up with that?  Mostly because I promised myself no smoke until my book is done (and now it is log jammed badly at the printer's).  At this point I'm afraid if I had a smoke it would take the top of my head off.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:
    9 months legal (sort of) in California, 9 months since I've had a smoke.  What's up with that?  Mostly because I promised myself no smoke until my book is done (and now it is log jammed badly at the printer's).  At this point I'm afraid if I had a smoke it would take the top of my head off.  :lol:
    You finished man. Blaze on!
    #FHP
  • Options
    Blaze your saddle.

(no farting allowed)

Watching an ep of Bong Appetit.

I NEED THAT PANTRY.
  • Options
    Hot damn. We lit up one of our Cavicones while watching, Me to my guy, "Fuck! Just look at this."

Beauty.

• Options
    Horos said:
    brianlux said:
    You finished man. Blaze on!
    Close, my friend, but no cigar yet.  I want that baby out of the oven and in my hands!

Soon, I hope!

• Options
    I'm standing outside on my balcony, in my underwear, smoking my bong and notice the dogs going nuts at the west walll. I look over and what do I see but my 7 y.o. neighbor boy running across my yard. I mean, who needs a gate when you can just scale 6 foot concrete walls and cut across an unsuspecting stoner neighbor's yard, right? Although, this isn't as bad as the time we came home to find him in our living room. He had climbed in through the doggie door. Living next door to Dennis the Menace...reason 17 of why I smoke pot. 
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251
    I'm standing outside on my balcony, in my underwear, smoking my bong and notice the dogs going nuts at the west walll. I look over and what do I see but my 7 y.o. neighbor boy running across my yard. I mean, who needs a gate when you can just scale 6 foot concrete walls and cut across an unsuspecting stoner neighbor's yard, right? Although, this isn't as bad as the time we came home to find him in our living room. He had climbed in through the doggie door. Living next door to Dennis the Menace...reason 17 of why I smoke pot. 
    Kid should be careful jumping walls.  Everyone and their brother is packin in AZ and just looking for an excuse to shoot something.
    "Heard a noise in the backyard, grab the gun!"
    I'm glad my neighbors and their kids are cool.
    I do get some neighborhood cats that scale the walls though.  Hahaha...that doesn't bother me.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251
    Horos said:
    At what point do you harvest?
  • Options
    mca47 said:
    Horos said:
    At what point do you harvest?
    Look for the hairs to be 70-80 red. Better yet use a magnifying lens to view the trichomes and see they're milky in color.

Harvested one yesterday
    #FHP
  • Options
    My body is attacking me tonight. Mostly the left side but both sides have told me a hearty FU lately. I'm out of flower, no edibles, the vape pen isn't working, pain is spreading and I'm becoming a whiny little bitch. It wears me down. I need to find a dispensary that delivers. I should start a thread "RogueStoner's Rants". Don't worry, I won't. I'm out of weed and nowhere near high enough. 

Aaaaaaand the universe makes sense again. :lol: