Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    mace1229 said:
    Wow, 10c is actually 70 cents cheaper than Amazon. But with the shipping with Amazon I'd be able to make an extra mortgage payment this month.
    Amazon is .30 cheaper. Only the singles are cheaper on 10c
    I miss igotid88
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    igotid88 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Wow, 10c is actually 70 cents cheaper than Amazon. But with the shipping with Amazon I'd be able to make an extra mortgage payment this month.
    The Amazon prices will probably come down, especially on the singles. I preordered the new Foos at around $20 and Prophets of Rage at around $25. They went down to $15.65 & $19.19. Both arrived today, release day. I think Amazon puts them up at suggested retail price when they get the info, surveys the retail landscape of pricing, then adjust accordingly. I think Let's Play Two dropped in price from the initial listing as well.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said: we
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said:
    Kinda shocked Amazon Canada & USA hasn't put up the new Pearl Jam reissue albums & 7" singles.
    Amazon.com usually beats .ca by a long time with putting things on the site, I would have expected it there by now.
    Amazon USA just put up their vinyl, which are all "currently unavailable" but the placeholder are there for each.

igotid88 said:

It's only time for Amazon Canada

Excellent, thanks for the update!
    Do you know if Amazon.ca had the singles last go round?
    They sure did. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    jazzbo26 said:
    igotid88 said:
    mace1229 said:
    The Amazon prices will probably come down, especially on the singles. I preordered the new Foos at around $20 and Prophets of Rage at around $25. They went down to $15.65 & $19.19. Both arrived today, release day. I think Amazon puts them up at suggested retail price when they get the info, surveys the retail landscape of pricing, then adjust accordingly. I think Let's Play Two dropped in price from the initial listing as well.
    No Code and Yield last year stayed the same price throughout. It's gone down a bit since. But these new releases are in similar price to what's on here
    I miss igotid88
  • bonebone Posts: 493
    igotid88 said:
    jazzbo26 said:
    igotid88 said:
    mace1229 said:
    No Code and Yield last year stayed the same price throughout. It's gone down a bit since. But these new releases are in similar price to what's on here
    On amazon.ca, the prices actually went up if I recall correctly.  Especially on No Code
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 831
    bone said:
    igotid88 said:
    jazzbo26 said:
    igotid88 said:
    mace1229 said:
    On amazon.ca, the prices actually went up if I recall correctly.  Especially on No Code
    Definitely cheaper on .com even after exchange rate. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited September 2017
    I am pumped that so many of us will finally  be able to get these three albums on vinyl. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • I feel bad but I think I'm gonna cancel my order through the club and go with Amazon. It's cheaper and the albums arrive faster. The club just can't compete with Amazon. I don't want to be one of those complainers but if they want to compete with Amazon they should throw in some stickers and ship out the albums earlier than the release date as incentives for paying more money. Just a thought.
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    leebug87 said:
    I feel bad but I think I'm gonna cancel my order through the club and go with Amazon. It's cheaper and the albums arrive faster. The club just can't compete with Amazon. I don't want to be one of those complainers but if they want to compete with Amazon they should throw in some stickers and ship out the albums earlier than the release date as incentives for paying more money. Just a thought.
    Can you cancel the order? I thought once orders are placed they can t be amended!? 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Can anyone tell me if these reissues are going to have a first copy etc or are they going to be just rolling of the press.. 
  • Can anyone tell me if these reissues are going to have a first copy etc or are they going to be just rolling of the press.. 
    new press
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    How long are they available here?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    Deadman said:
    Bring back the empty box!
    It deserves its own thread! 
    I call dibs on starting it...so maybe when there is an Empty Box Mystery Box, they'll send me one
    =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Price drop op on amazon. Down to $22 and change. 
    The singles also dropped to $10. I think they may drop further.
    so if prices fall below $22 and change for the albums and less than $10 for the single do we get the lowest it goes?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I'm going to make my own box & it will be just as awesome, oh yes. Just as awesome. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 630
    mcgruff10 said:
    so if prices fall below $22 and change for the albums and less than $10 for the single do we get the lowest it goes?
    Amazon has a preorder guarantee, so you should get charged the lowest price. I got an email this morning that the price of the new Foos LP dropped lower after I preordered it, so I go the difference refunded.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Ten on Amazon US is $17.10 right now
    mcgruff10 said:
    Sure do. My order of the 3 albums and 2 singles was around $126 when I placed it. Now it's $111.33.

DC29940 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Amazon has a preorder guarantee, so you should get charged the lowest price. I got an email this morning that the price of the new Foos LP dropped lower after I preordered it, so I go the difference refunded.
    They just charge the lowest price the day they ship.
    Price dropped a little more overnight. 
    jazzbo26 said:
    Price dropped a little more overnight. 
    yeah down to $21.82.  
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    demetrios said:
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said: we
    Rygar said:
    demetrios said:
    Kinda shocked Amazon Canada & USA hasn't put up the new Pearl Jam reissue albums & 7" singles.
    Amazon.com usually beats .ca by a long time with putting things on the site, I would have expected it there by now.
    Amazon USA just put up their vinyl, which are all "currently unavailable" but the placeholder are there for each.

igotid88 said:

It's only time for Amazon Canada

Excellent, thanks for the update!
    Do you know if Amazon.ca had the singles last go round?
    They sure did. 

Great, thanks again!
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    leebug87 said:
    I feel bad but I think I'm gonna cancel my order through the club and go with Amazon. It's cheaper and the albums arrive faster. The club just can't compete with Amazon. I don't want to be one of those complainers but if they want to compete with Amazon they should throw in some stickers and ship out the albums earlier than the release date as incentives for paying more money. Just a thought.
    Don't feel bad at all. I am pretty sure that the band members of Pearl Jam and workers at 10c, at some point in their lives have bought items via Amazon. So don't feel bad. I am sure that Pearl Jam itself will also benefit from the sale of items on Amazon. So don't feel bad. Overpaying for the same item is not smart.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
    edited September 2017
    Still nothing over @ Amazon Canada or Amazon UK. Pretty surprised when ma & pa record stores have been taken pre orders for day's while they haven't.

Pearl Jam unveils slew of reissues

Pearl Jam has posted up a bunch of reissues over at their webstore, all of which are listed below.

• Ten
      Original Mix
      Amazon
    • ST (Avocado)
      2xLP, Gatefold Jacket, Remastered
      SRC Vinyl
      Amazon
    • Riot Act
      2xLP, Gatefold, Remastered
      SRC Vinyl
      Amazon
    • Binaural
      2xLP, Double Gatefold, Remastered
      SRC Vinyl
      Amazon
    • Full Album Box-Set
      Limited to 500. Includes: TEN, VS, VITALOGY, NO CODE, YIELD, BINAURAL, RIOT ACT, PEARL JAM, BACKSPACER, LIGHTNING BOLT
      Already sold out

There’s also a slew of 7″ reissues to look over.

• Light Years/Soon Forget (buy)
    • Bu$hleaguer b/w Love Boat Captain (buy)
    • Nothing As It Seems b/w Insignificance (buy)
    • I Am Mine b/w Down (buy)
    • World Wide Suicide b/w Life Wasted (buy)
    • Save You b/w Other Side (buy)

All are scheduled for November 10th.

Amazon Canada ...

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    demetrios said:
    Amazon Canada ...

Thanks for the heads up!
    damn self titled is up to $28.98!