Announcing The Collectionzz Flash Event On September 15th

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited September 2017 in The Porch
https://blog.collectionzz.com/announcing-the-collectionzz-mega-flash-event-on-september-15-2017-cb645d1ea16e

Scott Weiland’s “Tiny Music…” Era Megaphone Used On Tour

Thank you all for making the first two Collectionzz Flash Events tremendous successes, and more importantly, a lot of fun. This time around, in addition to a world class selection of gig posters and art prints, we are going to be offering truly one-of-a-kind pieces of Rock and Roll memorabilia such as the above-pictured megaphone used by Stone Temple Pilots’ lead singer Scott Weiland during the “Tiny Music…” tour, and the below-pictured custom-clothing worn by Trent Reznor during Nine Inch Nail’s “Self Destruct” tour:

Shirt, shorts and gloves made for Trent Reznor for Nine Inch Nail’s “Self Destruct” tour.

As Guns N’ Roses hits North America for the “Not In This Lifetime” Tour, its time to recognize GnR’s rich history. We will have items such as Slash’s stage-worn shirts, and early autographed genuine posters and flyers on September 15:

Collectionzz is also offering for sale a rarely-available self portrait lithograph by Layne Staley that is autographed on the back; and a painting on canvas entitled “Aboriginal” by Layne’s bandmate Jerry Cantrell, also autographed on the back:

Or how about handwritten items from musical legends, such as this “thank you” letter from Chris Cornell, in which he gives thanks for the nomination of his song “The Keeper” for a Grammy Award:

While we’ve been known to offer an unreal selection of Pearl Jam posters (which collectors should expect once again), we are going to be offering many more posters in this Flash Event (and others going forward) such as Dave Matthews Band and The White Stripes’ posters:

Dave Matthews Band 2012 Cincinnati poster by Methane & The White Stripes 2005 Blackpool poster by Rob Jones

We will also have awesome gig posters from other bands such as Soundgarden, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, and The Grateful Dead.

To the incredible members of Collectionzz Pearl Jam community, don’t worry, there will be top-notch Pearl Jam posters as always:

Finally, we will have some of the finest art around from the likes of David Welker, Jermaine Rogers, and Marq Spusta; including this 2014 Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration poster by Marq Spusta:

Plus, we are honored to announce we are donating the proceeds of numerous items to Hurricane Harvey disaster relief.

How will this Flash Event work?

On September 13, 2017 begining at approximately 12:00PM EDT we will be holding a special preview of the dozens of items for sale, along with photographs, and descriptions. The items will not yet be for sale, but members can take their time to review the items to determine whether they wish to purchase them in a prepared fashion. We will be e-mailing a link to the event preview page the morning of September 13, 2017 to our members first, and then will share the link on social media later in the day.

On September 15, 2017 at 2pm EDT the Flash Event will begin at the Flash Event page located at here. You must be logged into your account or the website will not redirect you to the event once the countdown clock ends. Once redirected, members have the opportunity to purchase items on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, items are not reserved if they are in your cart, you must check out to ensure you get the item!

We are truly excited for this Flash Event and believe the selection and variety will be very impressive. If you’re a collector, this event should not be missed!

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    This one is going to be huge!!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    what is the difference between this and the "buy it now" feature on eBay?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    edited September 2017
    @mcgruff10 Collectionzz is a community of collectors, with tons of PJ collectors on the site that display some truly amazing items (check out Eddie's guitar he wrote "Off He Goes" on, or McCready's guitar he used on the TOTD album, evenflow video, numerous early shows). Members can Buy items, put items up for sale, or simply message each other and have a discussion.  I promise you'll find something really interesting there whether you're a collector or not.

Collectionzz also curates items from all over the world to offer for sale to its members in "Flash Events". Every Flash Event has a charitable component and has donated to Given to Live, OYR, Dee Snider's Melissa's Wish and this event is donating money to the Red Cross for Harvey relief. eBay as you know is just a marketplace... Collectionzz is so much more.
    Post edited by sak300zx on
    www.Collectionzz.com
    cool bud.  Thanks for the explanation!
    MIke join the site, its wonderful and has amazing plans
  • mcgruff10 said:
    cool bud.  Thanks for the explanation!
    Anytime!!
    www.Collectionzz.com

The boys over at Collectionzz have some killer stuff up for sale in their upcoming Flash sale this Friday including some works of yours truly! One of my best originals is in the mix as well as stuff going to the Red Cross helping the victims of Hurricane Harvey and our friends in Houston. Check it out!

pdalowsky said:
    I'll check it out Paul!  I'm currently saving for a disney trip so I doubt I can buy anything.  
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    I'll check it out Paul!  I'm currently saving for a disney trip so I doubt I can buy anything.  
    Oh man. Let me tell u.  Aint cheap.  Going shortly lol
    edited September 2017
    Wonder how much this will sell for .. https://preview.collectionzz.com/collections/preview/products/mother-love-bone-happy-holidays-autographed-framed-card-1

"Mother Love Bone "Happy Holidays" Autographed Framed Card"

Regular price $0.00

This comes directly from Kevin Wood, Andrew Wood's brother, with a letter from him. This was his personal holiday card he had "from what he believes was 1989" and was in his possession since. It is signed beautifully and colorfully by Andrew Wood, Stone Gossard, Jeff Ament, Bruce Fairweather and Greg Gilmore. It's a 5"x7" card and is framed flat with double sided glass. This card is framed on both sides to show the front of the card, and the inside of the card containing the autographs of Mother Love Bone's members. It is in great condition with great bold signatures. One of the nicest we've seen and clearly can't come from a better source, which also adds a nice touch to it's history. Additionally, this item comes with a letter of provenance & lifetime guarantee from Collectionzz.

• Those GNR handbills are nice
  • Those GNR handbills are nice
    Some interesting content on them too! It's interesting how the handbills were actually mailed to people before the age of the Internet and social media.

www.Collectionzz.com
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I have no $$$
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    So what will the Merriweather lady go on sale for do you guys think?
    I was there with my now wife in 96, it is my holy grail.
  • RS65573 said:
    Before all this stupid started  happening you could find it for 4-600.

Now?

I'll say $800+
    Little reminder of tomorrow's event people

http://goo.gl/87JSzJ

Fingers at the ready.... this one will not disappoint 
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Great to hear bud. When you going ? Just had our fortnight there and the new pandora world is insanely cool 
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Great to hear bud. When you going ? Just had our fortnight there and the new pandora world is insanely cool 
    dec 6-10.  Staying at saratoga springs.  Two weeks in Disney?! I can't even imagine how much that was.  How'd your sons like it?
    "This piece of history, and others, are available on 9/15 @2PM EDT at Collectionzz. For more info, click here: http://goo.gl/3LrKEP"

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    2:00 PM - flash sale
    2:01 PM - complaints about prices and how quick everything sold out. 

Have a a great day =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Why can't these be 'flash trading' events? With that being suggested, I don't quite know how software could be made to monitor and finalize such activity...... it's just a thought ;)
    I do applaud the donation element that a couple of the items for sale carry with them, but the majority of the items for sale are predicated upon people simply trying to make profits off other fans.
    I feel many people who are after a particular item appreciate that they're being offered on this colllectionzz website instead of EBay, but the high prices are disappointing. 

• Damn....some of those prices. Woooooo.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    RS65573 said:

Now?

I'll say $800+
    Gone at 2:00. Lovely. No chance someone bought it that quick.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    on2legs said:

Have a a great day =)
    You got one out of two right lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • RS65573 said:
    RS65573 said:

Now?

I'll say $800+
    Gone at 2:00. Lovely. No chance someone bought it that quick.
    I was off $100.
  • Horse2345 said:
    on2legs said:

Have a a great day =)
    You got one out of two right lol
    :blush: