Options

Worst (Best) Pick Up Lines

Comments

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,244
    I don't know if I ever heard any good ones. The worst ones -- and they were memorably terrible, since I heard them 25 years ago, were:
    "You're almost pretty, but you try too hard." (Seriously?? F-- you, dude.)
    (First words spoken to me by some random guy) "Hey, my friends and I are about to leave, but can I get your number?" (No. No, you can't.)
    (Random guy bursts out of bookstore I am walking past) "Excuse me, do you like Van Halen? I have some tickets to their concert three weeks from now, do you want to go with me?" (WTF??)

Best line probably was "I've lost my buddy, can you help me look for him?" because, yeah. that felt a bit more like actual conversation.

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    "Would you like to take a free personality test?"
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    You're breasts remind me of Mt Rushmore....my face should be among them.

Do you work at Subway? Cause you just gave me a foot long.

Do you like pancakes? Well, how about IHOP on that ass.

If you were a booger, I'd pick you.

Roses are red.
    Violets are weird.
    I think you're cute.
    Sit on my beard?

I've never used them before, but have seen them in those "worst of" lists. 
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    dankind said:
    How would that work? :confused:
  • Options
    dankind said:
    It's a scientologist pickup line. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    L. Ron MotherfuckingHubbard in the cupboard?
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Her: You kind of have an Adrian Brody thing going on. People tell me I look like Kate Winslet.
    Me: Sure. I can see that. Wanna make a movie?

True story.
  • Options
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Aaaaaahhhh! I get it! You may have just saved me from being kidnapped by a cult someday. :lol:
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Nice shoes.
    Want to fuck?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind hearing this one... :giggle:
    "The weights in the gym just aren't good  enough... would you mind sitting on my face while I do some crunches?"
  • Options
    Not exactly a pick up line but this made me laugh...

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    They call me “the fireman” because I turn the hoes on
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Clarence: So we'd both fuck Elvis. It's nice to meet people with common interests, isn't it? Well, enough about the King, how 'bout you?

Lucy: How 'bout me what?

Clarence: How 'bout you go to the movies with me tonight?

--True Romance

• Options
    I'd like to smurf all over you with my big, throbbing smurf.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Wob. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Wob. 
    Ding ding ding! I believe we have a winner!

;)
  • Options
    Ok so I just randomly got this message on Facebook messenger yesterday. No idea who this is or how he even found me. But tell me ladies, aren't you just ready to scream, "oh yes, take me now'!

:sick:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    "Can I touch you butt" is a pretty funny one. 
    I think I am going to say that to Mrs FMe tomorrow on our getaway weekend.  Think I will drop that while waiting to get on the plane. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I think I am going to say that to Mrs FMe tomorrow on our getaway weekend.  Think I will drop that while waiting to get on the plane. 

Well at least you ask first.  And she knows you, so that's a plus.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619

Maybe I tell her I need to go to the bathroom right before we board, as she is standing in line & then I sneak up behind her and say it in a different voice. 
    I think this needs to happen.  I will laugh.  (And, that is what it is all about, right?!  :lol: )
  • Options

Maybe I tell her I need to go to the bathroom right before we board, as she is standing in line & then I sneak up behind her and say it in a different voice. 
    I think this needs to happen.  I will laugh.  (And, that is what it is all about, right?!  :lol: )
    I found it is better to do this exact scenario but instead of asking in a different voice if you can grab her ass to just grab it so they think a stranger did. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

I found it is better to do this exact scenario but instead of asking in a different voice if you can grab her ass to just grab it so they think a stranger did. 
    I have done things similar to this in the past.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001
    Gently bump your shopping cart into a girl's. Quickly inspect her cart and say "I don't see any damage, but we should probably exchange information just in case."
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Gently bump your shopping cart into a girl's. Quickly inspect her cart and say "I don't see any damage, but we should probably exchange information just in case."

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,266
    pass the mustard
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pass the mustard

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    "I might not be the cutest guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you."
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Ooh, I like that!
    I keep telling my guy friends to do the old trick of looking confused in the produce section...how do I pick the best cantaloupe? Until one of my jackasses said, "And then I ask to squeeze her melons for comparison, right"? Sure, dear, do exactly that. You're looking a bit pale these days. That red hand print across your face will really do wonders for you.  I hope he likes blue, since that's the color his balls are gonna be for a loooong time. :weary: 
  • Options

"I might not be the cutest guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you."
    I forgot these were bad pickup lines, in which case, you nailed it (not her, though if it's closing time, that might work. Just make sure you've got your beer goggles on tight. :giggle:
  • Options
    Ok so I just randomly got this message on Facebook messenger yesterday. No idea who this is or how he even found me. But tell me ladies, aren't you just ready to scream, "oh yes, take me now'!

:sick:

Guess who? Again!  This time he asks me "Are you married?"  

"Uh no, but you are, for 5 years now. Or did you forget? So listen, I'm gonna do you a huge favor and let your wife know you forgot so she can remind you. You wouldn't want to forget your anniversary, would you?"

Ewwww. Now I need another shower.