Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• jazzbo26 said:
    I'm holding out for Amazon. Soundstage has disappointed me on my last 2 preorders. Singles soundtrack hadn't shipped almost 3 weeks after release. I ended up grabbing it from the store and canceling my order. Then the last Tom Petty reissues hadn't shipped for about a week after release. I emailed SSD and asked what was up. I was told they don't receive preorders till the release day and then the orders get processed. Clearly Amazon gets them prior because every preorder I've done since has arrived on release day. 
    Soundstage gives that runaround all the time. I'm actually dealing with it right now, again, for the umpteenth time. The last time I emailed them and called them out on it and miraculously my order shipped that afternoon. What a coincidence!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Ive never received an album on its release day when I preorder.  Does it ever happen? 10c, amazon, soundstage, or any of the other dozen companies I've used.  I stopped caring a long time ago about release dates... especially for represses where we all already have the music.  I think my preorder list is at least 20 albums long now, I just keep adding titles to the notes in my phone and when the show up they show up
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Would Newbury Comics do some sort of special edition for these? Have they before? The special edition they did for Singles is beautiful 
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    Ive never received an album on its release day when I preorder.  Does it ever happen? 10c, amazon, soundstage, or any of the other dozen companies I've used.  I stopped caring a long time ago about release dates... especially for represses where we all already have the music.  I think my preorder list is at least 20 albums long now, I just keep adding titles to the notes in my phone and when the show up they show up
    Amazon is very good with preorders showing up on the day of release, at least with Prime. If you preorder at least a week or so ahead of release, it will be at your house on release day, which I enjoy. They are always shipped well too in terms of packing. A lot of albums will come with automatic MP3 downloads in your Amazon music, even if it comes with a download card. Which is helpful since 10c version of Lets Play Two apparently has no download. 
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Would Newbury Comics do some sort of special edition for these? Have they before? The special edition they did for Singles is beautiful 

Hard to say, the only PJ release they've done was the Ten Redux on clear vinyl.  I'm doubtful on any indie exclusives for these releases, but you never know.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    PSUS2H said:
    Would Newbury Comics do some sort of special edition for these? Have they before? The special edition they did for Singles is beautiful 

Hard to say, the only PJ release they've done was the Ten Redux on clear vinyl.  I'm doubtful on any indie exclusives for these releases, but you never know.
    Would love to see more done from Newbury Comics. Love their various colored variants. And their customer service is A1! Just hope though if they do another Pearl Jam or Pearl Jam related release, for the love of jebus don't make it exclusive to USA residents, like the last Singles Soundtrack vinyl release.

• maxferlmaxferl Quebec City Posts: 118
    Zod said:
    Save You and Worldwide Suicide are the only 7"'s that haven't had prior releases right? 
    Yes, but there are all black and previous where....
    Bu$shleaguer - black promo 7" 
    Light years - was released as a yellow 7"
    I am mine - was turquoise or black 7"
    Nothing as it seems - was green 7"

Light years & NAIS was also released as 12"
    According to Bullmoose website the 7'' will be colored vinyl

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?Q=Pearl+jam&As=true&As=false&Cid=18&Pf=&Pt=&btnsearch=Search
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Pearl Jam Save You/Other Side (Clear Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815877/pearl-jam-save-you-other-side-clear-vinyl

Pearl Jam  Nothing As It Seems/ Insignificance (Turquoise Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815874/pearl-jam-nothing-as-it-seems-insignificance-turquoise-vinyl

Pearl Jam  I Am Mine/ Down (Turquoise Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815872/pearl-jam-i-am-mine-down-turquoise-vinyl

Pearl Jam Light Years/ Soon Forget (Yellow Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815873/pearl-jam-light-years-soon-forget-yellow-vinyl
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I pre-ordered the new QOTSA album on Matador's website and received it the day before the official release. This is a long time ago, but I definitely remember getting PJ Self Titled at least 3 days early when I pre-ordered it back in the day :) I was pumped to play that and the sweet bootleg CD of the NYC show that came with it before it hit stores.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam Save You/Other Side (Clear Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815877/pearl-jam-save-you-other-side-clear-vinyl

Pearl Jam  Nothing As It Seems/ Insignificance (Turquoise Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815874/pearl-jam-nothing-as-it-seems-insignificance-turquoise-vinyl

Pearl Jam  I Am Mine/ Down (Turquoise Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815872/pearl-jam-i-am-mine-down-turquoise-vinyl

Pearl Jam Light Years/ Soon Forget (Yellow Vinyl) 7" VINYL SINGLE http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25815873/pearl-jam-light-years-soon-forget-yellow-vinyl
    I just called them and they confirmed that these will be colored vinyl
  • Well that's cool!

Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    tbergs said:
    I pre-ordered the new QOTSA album on Matador's website and received it the day before the official release. This is a long time ago, but I definitely remember getting PJ Self Titled at least 3 days early when I pre-ordered it back in the day :) I was pumped to play that and the sweet bootleg CD of the NYC show that came with it before it hit stores.
    Good deal- yeah if that's important, then I totally get it- when I was in my teens or 20's I'd be in line at the store buying the vinyl of pj when it came out.  For me now though I definitely got the qotsa direct from matador and it came several days  after everyone else had it.  Just making conversation- I don't think anyone should get down or mad on a specific distributor/retailer for delayed vinyl when at least to me that's a normal trend.  That's why I just go cheap as I can and it comes when it comes.  I swear I spend about $300/month on this shit lately :(
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    demetrios said:

the 10c will be colored vinyl, then?
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    That's cool.  I have the original 7"'s which for the binaural songs are in thick clear plastic sleeves, with a card insert for the artwork, and color vinyl.   Debating buying the new versions.. but I think I'll just buy the two new ones.  My 7" vinyl collection only contains one version of each single they've released.  Not sure why I bought the doubles last time, as the only new one was hail hail.   I'm not so into the 7" collection that I need every version of every 7" out there :)
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    The Bushleaguer 7" has a different B-side from the original promo does it not. I thought it was just the same so I didn't order it but with more chance to read it's not the same.
  • @Santos L. Halper are the singles the 10c are selling also colored vinyl? 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049

I know everyone loves bullmoose, but I really think Amoeba is a much better route to go.  No sales tax if you're outside of CA and shipping is always free.

Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Still to find somewhere in the UK doing preorders of the EU pressings, hhv in Germany have them up.
  • jazzbo26 said:
    I'm holding out for Amazon. Soundstage has disappointed me on my last 2 preorders. Singles soundtrack hadn't shipped almost 3 weeks after release. I ended up grabbing it from the store and canceling my order. Then the last Tom Petty reissues hadn't shipped for about a week after release. I emailed SSD and asked what was up. I was told they don't receive preorders till the release day and then the orders get processed. Clearly Amazon gets them prior because every preorder I've done since has arrived on release day. 
    Sorry to hear. My re-issue of Walls came pretty quickly. 
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Zod said:
    Save You and Worldwide Suicide are the only 7"'s that haven't had prior releases right? 
    WWS was a euro release on vinyl right?
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    edited September 2017
    Once again....would be nice if 10C could do a little something special for these releases for those ordering through them.  Fingers crossed......I just dropped over $30 in shipping costs on this load of vinyl and going to be frustrating to most likely see it all on Amazon shortly (minus the empty box of course).
    Post edited by epie on
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    branscop said:
    Zod said:
    I went through my 7" 's and then checked ebay.  I can't seem to find one.  I have a life wasted 7", but no worldwide suicide 7".
  • Zod said:
    branscop said:
    Zod said:
    I went through my 7" 's and then checked ebay.  I can't seem to find one.  I have a life wasted 7", but no worldwide suicide 7".
    I
     was working for hmv when avocado came out. There was only a 7 of life wasted in the UK. WWS, life wasted and gone all had promo cd releases but nothing was available to the record buying public.
    Zod said:
    branscop said:
    Zod said:
    Yup. I was thinking of life wasted. 
  • ridleyridley Posts: 163
    WWS was never released as a 7" anywhere, which makes this a very curious release.
    2003-02-19 Melbourne
    2003-02-20 Melbourne
    2006-11-13 Melbourne
    2006-11-14 Melbourne
    2006-11-16 Melbourne
    2009-11-22 Sydney
    2011-03-18 Sydney
    2011-03-19 Sydney
    ridley said:
    WWS was never released as a 7" anywhere, which makes this a very curious release.
    Same with Save You 
  • Does anybody know if the Avocado remix will be on CD as well? Have been looking but haven't found confirmation of that. I don't collect vinyl as I move around a lot, but would be cool to have on CD. I remember May 2, 2006 should have been the best musical release day ever as my two favourite bands released albums that day (10000 Days by Tool), but I preordered both and neither showed up LOL. Would love to have the CD singles for the Avocado and LB singles (as well as Bu$hleaguer and Amongst The Waves) too. Hell all the singles not out on CD such as In Hiding and DTE would rock.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I think I'm also going to hold out for Amazon.  Everything from 10C to Canada is looking quite expensive.
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Stoked these are finally getting repressed. Will definitely be ordering from amazon and not 10C tho.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/