Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• mrussel1 said:
    All I got was this coffee mug...
    I got a rock...

I had the same Charlie Brown quote going through my head when I saw that..
    lol.  I have a shirt with him saying that.  It's approaching autumn so I will have to break it out.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,030
    When will they announce the next Vault?  Are they running behind??
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Last one was open till end of July. So probably early October for the next one to be announced. They are not running behind.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited September 2017
    Vaults are announced quarterly and open for subscription in January, April, July, and October.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,030
    ^^^^^^^^ Thanks guys!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    JK_Livin said:
    Very nice.. plus this means we're one day closer to the release of the next vault...presumably Jack's new album?
  • thats my bet.
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,818
    Holy shit, you see jack white is literally playing 333 feet underground?!  Why can't pj do something like that?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......

• mcgruff10 said:
    Holy shit, you see jack white is literally playing 333 feet underground?!  Why can't pj do something like that?
    PJ did do TMR studios and played a rooftop and also played Colbert show, so they have done some things cool!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,507
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ did do TMR studios and played a rooftop and also played Colbert show, so they have done some things cool!
    They played a rooftop? I thought they just teased a crowd from a rooftop, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    Anyone get a shipping notice for the new vault?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    Anyone get a shipping notice for the new vault?
    I did. A few minutes ago. International, last name starting with W.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    so did I. don't even remember what it is. I only ordered it because I forgot to cancel! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

so did I. don't even remember what it is. I only ordered it because I forgot to cancel! 
    It's the big Icky Thump anniversary thing. I didn't get one - I already have that album.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    It's the big Icky Thump anniversary thing. I didn't get one - I already have that album.
    i just looked it up. it actually is a pretty sweet package. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    i just looked it up. it actually is a pretty sweet package. 
    Yeah and I have no issue owning a colored Icky with all the other goodies.  I love that album and it sounds GREAT already!  I'm hoping that being a TMR pressing, it sounds even better.  
    If money was no object I would have bought one for sure.
    edited September 2017
    I just got white blood cells In the mail: amazing!!!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    This is my first vault from them though I've bought a few second-hand.  Don't own icky thump anyway, so I'm looking forward to it.  Gotta remember to cancel though, unless it's something cool.  JW's solo work isn't a priority for me as it seems you guys think his new one will be the next vault
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.

Not that I encourage flipping, but I can tell you that Vault releases for his albums are usually special and come with some novelties that drive up the long term price.  
    This is my first vault from them though I've bought a few second-hand.  Don't own icky thump anyway, so I'm looking forward to it.  Gotta remember to cancel though, unless it's something cool.  JW's solo work isn't a priority for me as it seems you guys think his new one will be the next vault
    I liked a few of the songs he first released solo, but now he's way too country twang for me. I dug about half of Blunderbuss, and almost none of Lazaretto. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I liked a few of the songs he first released solo, but now he's way too country twang for me. I dug about half of Blunderbuss, and almost none of Lazaretto. 
    While I like Lazaretto even more than Blunderbuss, and don't find that his twang is too bad in either of those albums (and I'm sensitive to that), I do consistently worry about Jack's infatuation with country, lol. With each album he's on I brace myself for it. :lol:
    Received my email today!!!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Me too... last name "R".  I think I'll have it by the end of the week.  It usually only takes them a 2-3 days to get things to me.  
    My tracking never updates and it just shows up a week later.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    JK_Livin said:
    Same here! Last name is "C"...can't wait for this one!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com