ISO Ohana Zippo - looking for any help

I love these items so please let me know if you can help out. Cool things to trade and/or cash. Whatever suits you.

Comments

• wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Had a friend try to grab a few. A couple groups buying 20 plus at a time.  Guessing it's that "all american" fuck on eBay!
  • They bought em all up in cases...

who does that?!? Seriously. 
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Limits are going to have to come in on all items I think Shane and Chris.
    In saying that, I am just looking for one to collect. If anyone can help out

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Feel for you OP... whether it's people buying a case of Zippos, a dozen stickers, or handfuls of pins they should really do a better job enforcing limits.  People at the shows should get first crack at the merch. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    Feel for you OP... whether it's people buying a case of Zippos, a dozen stickers, or handfuls of pins they should really do a better job enforcing limits.  People at the shows should get first crack at the merch. 
    Agree with your sentiment
    Dare i bump
  • This all american memorabilia person on ebay is making out well from these zippos. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited September 2017
    This all american memorabilia person on ebay is making out well from these zippos. 
    If only people would refuse to buy from these fuckers. Then we wouldn't have this problem.
    I can now only hope that 10C drops some.... can someone please grab an extra if they do? I always miss the psssts. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:
    This all american memorabilia person on ebay is making out well from these zippos. 
    If only people would refuse to buy from these fuckers. Then we wouldn't have this problem.
    I can now only hope that 10C drops some.... can someone please grab an extra if they do? I always miss the psssts. ;)
    I refuse to pay over $100 for them...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited September 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    I won't even pay that much. I don't support these flippers. I have spent more for other hard to find zippos, but only some years after they were sold and they had become more legit collectibles that fans decided to sell. No way will I buy one of these Ohana zippos on ebay now... and I think there is no way any of those flippers are going to try and sell them for $100 anyhow. Unfortunately, there are some fans out there willing to pay way more, even though doing so is self-defeating in the long run.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I won't even pay that much. I don't support these flippers. I have spent more for other hard to find zippos, but only some years after they were sold and they had become more legit collectibles that fans decided to sell. No way will I buy one of these Ohana zippos on ebay now... and I think there is no way any of those flippers are going to try and sell them for $100 anyhow. Unfortunately, there are some fans out there willing to pay way more, even though doing so is self-defeating in the long run.
    On that note a Denmark pin is bidding over $100 now too...  Another thing I'll never see most likely until the mystery boxes come around.
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I didn't even see anyone at the show who knew someone who got a Zippo.  I was about 50 back when the outside merch tent opened on Friday and they were gone within the first three people in line.  Last year, the EV Ohana merch seemed to be run by the 10C and poster, pin, and sticker limits were pretty firm.  This year, there were only poster limits posted and even they weren't held to by the merch folks.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • I am trying to figure out how this guy even hauled around all the stuff he bought. He has posters galore as well 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    I am trying to figure out how this guy even hauled around all the stuff he bought. He has posters galore as well 
    They had a merch booth outside. You didn't even have to have a ticket to the show. Anyone can walk up and buy whatever they want.
  • I made an offer of $50 for the hell of it and he/she declined it in a matter of seconds. Maybe I offended him/her lol
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    I made an offer of $50 for the hell of it and he/she declined it in a matter of seconds. Maybe I offended him/her lol
    eBay has an auto decline you can set up to refuse low ball offers. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    edited September 2017
    deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
This discussion has been closed.