Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Looking for the EV hats if anyone can or did score extra.  What was the 3rd one in the pictures posted??  I'll take that one also.  Please let me know. I can PayPal today.  Peace.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Wow. Love the hoodie with EV on front and the guitar and his name on the back. Hope they show up in the shop
    Me too!
  • I realize this is a longshot...if anybody has a spare EV Helmet Skull sticker, I'd love to get one for my 15 year old son. Please PM me if you can help. Happy to pay fair price + shipping. Thanks!
    10C Member # 6,9XX - from 1992 to Present, attended 40 shows and counting...
  • demetrios said:
    Did anyone score an EV Zippo @ Ohana? Pretty much all of my friends who attended Friday & Saturday couldn't even score one themselves. :/
    I only know of 1 person being able to buy the lighters...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    demetrios said:
    Did anyone score an EV Zippo @ Ohana? Pretty much all of my friends who attended Friday & Saturday couldn't even score one themselves. :/
    Who is this man / woman? The gods were in their favor cause I know of no one who scored an EV zippo this weekend.
  • demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Who is this man / woman? The gods were in their favor cause I know of no one who scored an EV zippo this weekend.
    I can't reveal the names...  But the person was one of the first there so that's how they got it.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    I can't reveal the names...  But the person was one of the first there so that's how they got it.
    I see.
    https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/eddie-vedder-ohana-plug-in-make-waves-by-timothy-pittides-on-sale-info

EDDIE VEDDER - OHANA & PLUG IN, MAKE WAVES by Timothy Pittides On Sale Info!

We hope everybody had a lei’d back weekend, because this Monday we’ve got two excellent Hawaiian themed prints from Timothy Pittides!

Timothy’s gig poster for Eddie Vedder’s recent set at the Ohana Festival is a an ode to the spirit of the fest: Rock music surrounded by sun, beach, waves, surfing, and Hawaiian inspired culture.

In addition, Timothy’s newest art print, “Plug in, make waves,” is a wonderful mixture of the ocean waves and music waves that we picture when we think of Hawaiian beach life. This print features some fantastic metallic copper ink, and seriously rocks.

Timothy’s prints will be available for purchase on Monday (9/11) @ 12PM ET at Bottleneckgallery.com!

Eddie Vedder - Ohana Festival - September 9th by Timothy Pittides
    Screen print
    18 x 24 inches
    Signed and hand-numbered Artist Edition of 100
    $50

“Plug in, make waves” by Timothy Pittides
    Screen print with metallic ink
    8 x 10 inches
    $25

• nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    I tried to grab some zippo for the requests last night hoping there was another run and the guy laughed at me. I tried @Jed !!!!
    edited September 2017
    https://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2017/09/eddie-vedder-ohana-poster-by-timothy-pittides-release-print.html

Eddie Vedder Ohana Poster By Timothy Pittides Release and Print

Timothy-Pittides-Eddie-Vedder-Dana-Point-Print

Timothy-Pittides-Plug-In-Make-Waves-Art-Print-2017

Coming this Monday Bottleneck Gallery have two excellent Hawaiian themed prints from Timothy Pittides!

Timothy’s gig poster for Eddie Vedder’s recent set at the Ohana Festival is a an ode to the spirit of the fest: Rock music surrounded by sun, beach, waves, surfing, and Hawaiian inspired culture.
    Eddie Vedder - Ohana Festival - September 9th by Timothy Pittides
    Screen print
    18 x 24 inches
    In addition, Timothy’s newest art print, “Plug in, make waves,” is a wonderful mixture of the ocean waves and music waves that will have you dreaming of the Hawaiian beach life. This print features some fantastic metallic copper ink, and seriously rocks.
    “Plug in, make waves” by Timothy Pittides
    Screen print with metallic ink
    8 x 10 inches

Timothy’s prints will be available for purchase on Monday 12PM EDT at Bottleneckgallery.com

2 minutes ...
  • Sold out...
    Dammit! Really like the show edition but man that red pops! Spaced on the on sale!
  • nuzzer1 said:
    Dammit! Really like the show edition but man that red pops! Spaced on the on sale!
    Check again at 12:10
    nuzzer1 said:
    Check again at 12:10
    Saw this 15 minutes too late - but thank you. It's the poster gods telling me the show edition is enough. 
  • Love the merch designs but damn the quality is not great...my trucker ripped out the first time I tried to adjust it. Waste of $35;(
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    I'm probably in the minority, but I think the Ohana Fest poster with all of the band names looks better than this. I guess this does say "Eddie Vedder" on it though, so resale value is probably what most people are looking for.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
    So did anyone here who is a 10club member even score one of the EV Zippos @ Ohana Fest?
    Just wondering.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited September 2017
    demetrios said:
    So did anyone here who is a 10club member even score one of the EV Zippos @ Ohana Fest?
    Just wondering.
    I haven't seen anyone say they got one. I've heard from a few people who were there who said that the first 3 guys in line bought all of them up. :angry:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I've seen one person on Facebook mention they were able to get 2. 
    1996: Seattle, WA.
    1997: Oakland, CA - (Rolling Stones)
    1998: Portland, OR. & Seattle, WA.
    2009: Portland, OR.
    2011: East Troy, WI. 1 & 2 - PJ20 & Portland, OR. - Ed Solo
    2012: Dallas, TX. - Ed Solo
    2013: Dallas, TX. Oklahoma City, OK. & Portland, OR.
    2014: Tulsa, OK
    2015: Seattle WA. - Mad Season
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Miami, FL. & Chicago, IL - Wrigley 1
    2017: Dana Point - Ohana Fest - Ed Solo
    2018: Seattle WA. 1 & 2 - Safeco
    2021: Dana Point - Ohana Fest 1st Weekend & Night 1 & 2 - Ed Solo,
    2022: Louisville, St Louis
  • PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    edited September 2017
    I traded my Ohana tickets for monetary/logistic reasons to a couple guys. One of them was able to get me a zippo at the show. Had posted a trade offer here, but am now retracting the offer as it seems it is in violation in this case. Sea, thank you for the great communication on it and helping me understand. 
    Post edited by PJinIL on
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
    PJinIL said:
    Anyone looking for an Ohana zippo? I got one to trade for a Metro Let's Play Two screening. Single ticket, any time, prefer Thursday though.
    Wish I had a ticket for ya to trade. D'oh!!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    ^^mine arrived today.  Really excited to frame it.  His summer tour gave us a few really amazing posters
  • VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 222
     Anyone buy a rectangular Doheny sticker at Ohana? I just looked more closely at mine and it's from last year.  :/ Aug 27, 2016 wondering is anyone got 2017... 
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited September 2017
    Vikkivale said:
     Anyone buy a rectangular Doheny sticker at Ohana? I just looked more closely at mine and it's from last year.  :/ Aug 27, 2016 wondering is anyone got 2017... 
    That one was leftover from last year. The only sticker for 2017 was the surfer target sticker in the orange colorway. Also, after the EV Pittides show print sold out, they put out last year's EV Thomas print on Sunday for $35.
  • VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 222
    kasedoug said:
    Vikkivale said:
    That one was leftover from last year. The only sticker for 2017 was the surfer target sticker in the orange colorway. Also, after the EV Pittides show print sold out, they put out last year's EV Thomas print on Sunday for $35.
    OK, thanks for the info!  :)

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Time for another EV mystery box!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021