Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Yeah, bump! Please make an affordable reissue available :relaxed:
  • timbo1972timbo1972 Posts: 319
    Black vinyl is fine. Chop, chop..!
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    :prayer:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    I'm never gonna spend hundreds of dollars on one show on vinyl. Unfortunately I don't see them ever rereleasing this. I'd be awesome if they did because all I wanna do is spin it. I don't give a shit about limited edition or numbered or any other collection bs. Just wanna listen to this show on wax!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

I'm never gonna spend hundreds of dollars on one show on vinyl. Unfortunately I don't see them ever rereleasing this. I'd be awesome if they did because all I wanna do is spin it. I don't give a shit about limited edition or numbered or any other collection bs. Just wanna listen to this show on wax!!

same here
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Bump!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    After the Solider Field reissue (Vault #7), I'm starting to think Benny could be vault #10....
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    PSUS2H said:
    After the Solider Field reissue (Vault #7), I'm starting to think Benny could be vault #10....
    Considering the soldier field will be a true mix down of the 24 track live recording vs the highly compressed mono FM bootlegs, it is hardly a reissue.  I'd like to see more shows that are less available or not available at all make their way into the mix, but getting the best possible mix of a great show is not chop liver.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

PB11041 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    Considering the soldier field will be a true mix down of the 24 track live recording vs the highly compressed mono FM bootlegs, it is hardly a reissue.  I'd like to see more shows that are less available or not available at all make their way into the mix, but getting the best possible mix of a great show is not chop liver.
    If you really want to break it down, its a remastered reissue.  Regardless, it was once available and highly sought after on vinyl and now available again while still staying true to those how have originals by releasing it in vault packaging.  I think this is how we could finally get a Benny reissue.  Especially for the 10th vault.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    PSUS2H said:
    PB11041 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    If you really want to break it down, its a remastered reissue.  Regardless, it was once available and highly sought after on vinyl and now available again while still staying true to those how have originals by releasing it in vault packaging.  I think this is how we could finally get a Benny reissue.  Especially for the 10th vault.
    Which would be truly amazing!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    PSUS2H said:
    PB11041 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    It is not a remastered reissue.  This has always been a bootleg of their monkeywrench radio broadcast.  In fact the bootleg was bootlegged a number of times.  If the original story is to be believed, the band "endorsed" a radio station promo and a vinyl release  http://www.twofeetthick.com/2004/02/03/live-at-soldier-field/  
    That release was never the full show, even the CD is out of order.  The band had nothing to do with the artwork.  It was not their release.  At best, at very best they gave a wink and nod to let the radio station and the record store use it as a freebie.  But even that seems mighty sketchy.

If they re-issue Benaroyal Hall, it will be on black vinyl and probably beyond that very similar packaging, because it would make no sense to go through a massive repackaging.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Vault makes sense for Benny
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Yes i would like this show on vinyl too

Spin it spin it spin the black circle
    Vault makes sense for Benny

I really think this would be a great way to do it w/o upsetting those with OG copies.
  • This has been dormant too long! Hopefully because we're loving all of the recent vinyl!

That being said, this show needs a repress!
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    New years bump!
    How has this not been repressed yet?
    edited June 2020
    Matt Cameron had no idea that this was going for so much on the aftermarket until a recent podcast interview.  Or that it was even sought after. Hopefully it becomes Vault 10. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    I'd rather see something new for Vaults.   There's so much unreleased content out there, and we get 1 vault per year.   I'd rather see something unreleased see the light of day.   While Benaroya is pretty rare on vinyl, it's fairly easy to find on cd.   It's already out there in pretty damn good official quality.   So many other shows I'd like to see the light of day.

Santa Barbara 03?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    How has this not been repressed yet?

It is shocking. Especially with all these pirated bootleg coloured album releases from Europe. There's ALOT of them. With these new unofficial Pearl Jam vinyl box sets, they could take their time and manufacture the Benaroya Hall vinyl.

If I was to reissue the Benaroya Hall vinyl, I would do it for a RSD event.  
    Yep.  And i dont even want wine colored wax. Leave that for the 2200 or so that were originally pressed.  Just give us black.  
    Yep.  And i dont even want wine colored wax. Leave that for the 2200 or so that were originally pressed.  Just give us black.  
    Exactly. It doesn't have to be a box set or colored vinyl...I just want to spin it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    Exactly. It doesn't have to be a box set or colored vinyl...I just want to spin it.
    Yep me too.  Maybe now since some band members are finally aware of it’s ebay status they’ll repress it LOL
    Bump
    What if it was reissued as Vault #10?
    PSUS2H said:
    I’d be happy with that
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    I’d be happy with that
    Me too. Along with a pre order for Vault 1 & 2 on vinyl. 
    Yep.  And it leaves the wine colored as a collectible which is fine.  
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    PSUS2H said:
    We only get one vault a year and we don't know how many years they'll keep them going.   It seems like a bit of a waste to use up a vault on a reissue, opposed to something new and unreleased from the vault.
    Zod said:
    PSUS2H said:
    We only get one vault a year and we don't know how many years they'll keep them going.   It seems like a bit of a waste to use up a vault on a reissue, opposed to something new and unreleased from the vault.

Too bad they didn't put out 2 or 3 Vault vinyl per year. If they do reissue the Benny would be sweet of they did it for a Record Store Day event.