EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE 2ND ANNUAL OHANA FEST ON SEPT. 9

Comments

• bramnieskensbramnieskens The Netherlands Posts: 101
    PJinIL said:
    I have an extra for Saturday if anyone needs one. I'd make some kind of merch trade or cash deal if anyone is interested. Don't want to eat the cost, but will sell for FV and eat the service fees, etc. Or, if you have a couch I can crash on for a couple nights, I'll give you the ticket!
    I'm happy to take your ticket for FV and a beer on me for the service. 
    Do you have any idea about how to get there and back?

2007: Nijmegen
    2010: Nijmegen
    2012: Amsterdam 1
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2
    2014: Gold Coast
    2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Prague, Krakow, Berlin

• PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    Cool on taking the ticket, though they haven't arrived in the mail yet. I don't know when they will arrive, but it's yours if you want it. As for getting there and back, I have never been to California, so am just planning to use the shuttle and/or public transportation. Hopefully find a close air bnb for cheap (at least reasonable). 
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Jeremiah_Jeremiah_ Posts: 20
    PJinIL said:
    Cool on taking the ticket, though they haven't arrived in the mail yet. I don't know when they will arrive, but it's yours if you want it. As for getting there and back, I have never been to California, so am just planning to use the shuttle and/or public transportation. Hopefully find a close air bnb for cheap (at least reasonable). 
    If your first offer falls through, I will buy this from you.  
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    Anyone know the best way to get from the orange county airport to the festival? Is there public trans or am I better off taking an Uber?
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Anyone know the best way to get from the orange county airport to the festival? Is there public trans or am I better off taking an Uber?
    what time friday?  
    what time friday?  
    flight gets in at 1025PM on Friday
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    what time friday?  
    i'll have some booze in me, but i'll pick you up.
    what time friday?  

what time friday?  

my man!
    what time friday?  

what time friday?  

my man!
    car will be across the street at the hotel, soon as social d ends i'll get in the car and go.  probably get to the airport around 10:45-11
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    edited July 2017
    How many weeks out did they announce set times for this last year? Getting excited for this trip and show. I'm expecting another 90 minute time slot but hoping they make it a little longer this year. 
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Mercury said:
    How many weeks out did they announce set times for this last year? Getting excited for this trip and show. I'm expecting another 90 minute time slot but hoping they make it a little longer this year. 
    Set times were announced the week of the show last year.

https://instagram.com/p/BJfw2QkgaA4/
  • bramnieskensbramnieskens The Netherlands Posts: 101
    Jeremiah_ said:
    PJinIL said:
    If your first offer falls through, I will buy this from you.  
    I've got mates coming too so I need to order tickets anyway. Jeremiah, the ticket is yours if PJinIL still has it 

2007: Nijmegen
    2010: Nijmegen
    2012: Amsterdam 1
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2
    2014: Gold Coast
    2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Prague, Krakow, Berlin

I do still have the ticket. Jeremiah, sounds like it's yours for the taking. If you still want it, shoot me a pm and we can exchange info.
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Has anyone received their tickets yet?
    NYPJ
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 235
    No, I don't think any have been sent out yet.
  • a.stelmasiuka.stelmasiuk Santa Monia Posts: 2
    Hi Guys,

I am new at your forum - so welcome :)
    Together with husband, we are going to Ohana festival this year (very excited about that) but as parents of 2 yo we can both attend Eddie's concert... So my husband will stay at a hotel with my little boy and I am going alone...
    I wanna ask if I can join any of you guys to not enjoying this beautiful moment alone...

ps. how can I change my username? ;)

• DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    Hi Guys,

Together with husband, we are going to Ohana festival this year (very excited about that) but as parents of 2 yo we can both attend Eddie's concert... So my husband will stay at a hotel with my little boy and I am going alone...
    I wanna ask if I can join any of you guys to not enjoying this beautiful moment alone...

you are welcome to join us. Went last year and it was awesome! 

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Is there anyone going to Ohama that can help with merch? I can pay or trade for other tour merch (stickers, hats, pins, etc). Not looking for posters - just the small stuff. PM if you are going and want to setup some trades. Thanks! :)
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    drsluggo said:
    Is there anyone going to Ohama that can help with merch? I can pay or trade for other tour merch (stickers, hats, pins, etc). Not looking for posters - just the small stuff. PM if you are going and want to setup some trades. Thanks! :)
    Hi, I need the same kind of help for the zippo
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    Ooh, I might just make the trip out for this. I just booked a one way flight to Vegas for Wednesday September 6th and have 2 free nights at NYNY. Now the question is, do I rent a car and book my last 2 nights in LA and go to this, or just stay in Vegas til Sunday? Gotta talk to the wife. That's why I haven't booked the return flight, not sure if we're coming back from Vegas or LA yet.
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Tickets started shipping yesterday. 
    NYPJ
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    Still trying to figure a way to get to this. Liam, Glen and Ed. 3 of my all time favorites 
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    My first Solo Show. Can't wait. Now that The Bridge School Benefit won't be my B-Day present. I'm looking forward to an early celebration. I haven't been south of L.A. Hell,I haven't been to the beach in years. No excuses I guess. I'm only a couple of hours away from the beautiful Northern Cali, Coast. I hope he can play Guaranteed for me. 
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 718
    wall232 said:
    Tickets started shipping yesterday. 
    Thanks for confirming this, I was starting to get worried. :)
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • a.stelmasiuka.stelmasiuk Santa Monia Posts: 2
    DEGBTI said:
    Hi Guys,

you are welcome to join us. Went last year and it was awesome! 

Thank you! i will PM you!
    edited August 2017
    I'm not able to get to this show now, and have 2 tickets for Saturday only, and the shuttle pass. I'm open to any monetary or merch trade suggestions. Is that allowed? I know open ended merch "auctions" are not allowed, so if I'm outside the lines here, my apologies. For rough ideas, I"m not seeking any posters, but like the odd collectibles like playing cards, keychains, cool patches, or tshirts to shows I've been to. Especially would be interested in 2013 Wrigley items. This is for any cost recovery. If you offer face value, they're yours. I'll pay shipping. Tickets have not yet hit my home, but will turn them back around asap if any takers. Please PM, as I'll see it in my email. If you just reply on this thread, I may not see it right away.

Thankfully I still have Bourbon and Beyond to look forward to. 
    Post edited by PJinIL on
    PJinIL said:
    I'm not able to get to this show now, and have 2 tickets and the shuttle pass. I'm open to any monetary or merch trade suggestions. Is that allowed? I know open ended merch "auctions" are not allowed, so if I'm outside the lines here, my apologies. For rough ideas, I"m not seeking any posters, but like the odd collectibles like playing cards, keychains, cool patches, or tshirts to shows I've been to. Especially would be interested in 2013 Wrigley items. This is for any cost recovery. If you offer face value, they're yours. I'll pay shipping. Tickets have not yet hit my home, but will turn them back around asap if any takers. Please PM, as I'll see it in my email. If you just reply on this thread, I may not see it right away.

Thankfully I still have Bourbon and Beyond to look forward to. 
    PM Sent
    Update...these are for Saturday only. Chitown has spoken for one, so one ticket and shuttle pass still available.
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus San Diego Posts: 794
    Can someone who went last year fill us in on seating/standing?  I see you can bring blankets, so did people fill up every square inch around the rail immediately with them as soon as the gates opened?  Kind of nice, as we can claim a spot and not feel like we have to stand for 9 hours straight.