Donald Trump

Comments

• CM189191 said:
    How many more CEOs will leave the American Manufacturing Council before the day is out?

How many are left?

I'm sure there is a graph out there dictating how many.  I'll have a look and report back.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

That's how many Americans voted for this fucking disgrace.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    CM189191 said:
    How many more CEOs will leave the American Manufacturing Council before the day is out?

How many are left?
    Better yet to ask what have they accomplished I bet zero nada ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    JimmyV said:

When you look at that number it's staggering to think about really have to look who's around you !
  • JimmyV said:

I thought he won because of 306 EC votes?
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    JimmyV said:

When you look at that number it's staggering to think about really have to look who's around you !
    Nearly half the population is of below average intelligence.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    edited August 2017
    dankind said:
    Yep, we have a racism problem here. There's no argument against it. But we also have firefighters who pursue racist vandals on foot and Trump got crushed here. So there's that, too.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• JimmyV said:

The big bad boogeyman Trump is not coming for you.  If anything it is the 62, 984, 824 supporters that really have to look who is around them.
    CM189191 said:
    JimmyV said:

It's the people I know who really scare me. Not the randos on Facebook and Twitter. The people I've known for years, some all my life, who now seem completely detached from reality when it comes to this guy.

Heather Heyer !
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    Heather Heyer ..
    The same Heather Heyer who the NAZIs feel like it would be a good idea to make their presence felt at her funeral?

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
    They have their goals set really high, trying to one up the Westboro Baptist Church. The only thing that will do is take away from the services itself and possibly lead to violence. It would be nice if the media was banned or if they refused to film them, but we know that wont happen.
    Way to blame the media for the news, there bro.  Your priorities and principles are all sorts of fucked up. 
    how does one place blame on something that hasn't happened?

2 things still have to occur TOMORROW
    1. Nazis show up
    2. media gives them a platform

if we can some how conclude question 1
    what are my priorities and principles?
    I'm always willing to learn more about myself

Your assumption is that the Nazi wouldn't show if they weren't on TV.  I seriously doubt that first, but either way the core issue is not the news.  Blame the fucking nazis who killed a girl.  Anyone who sees this as a media issue doesn't have their head on straight.  

how can a group decide whether or not they will show up based on something they will not know until they show up?
    what media issue?

my original comment about Nazi going to funeral twisted like a pretzel

They have their goals set really high, trying to one up the Westboro Baptist Church. The only thing that will do is take away from the services itself and possibly lead to violence. It would be nice if the media were banned or if they refused to film them, but we know that wont happen.

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    Heather Heyer ..
    The same Heather Heyer who the NAZIs feel like it would be a good idea to make their presence felt at her funeral?

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
    They have their goals set really high, trying to one up the Westboro Baptist Church. The only thing that will do is take away from the services itself and possibly lead to violence. It would be nice if the media was banned or if they refused to film them, but we know that wont happen.
    Way to blame the media for the news, there bro.  Your priorities and principles are all sorts of fucked up. 
    how does one place blame on something that hasn't happened?

2 things still have to occur TOMORROW
    1. Nazis show up
    2. media gives them a platform

if we can some how conclude question 1
    what are my priorities and principles?
    I'm always willing to learn more about myself

Your assumption is that the Nazi wouldn't show if they weren't on TV.  I seriously doubt that first, but either way the core issue is not the news.  Blame the fucking nazis who killed a girl.  Anyone who sees this as a media issue doesn't have their head on straight.  

how can a group decide whether or not they will show up based on something they will not know until they show up?
    what media issue?

my original comment about Nazi going to funeral twisted like a pretzel

They have their goals set really high, trying to one up the Westboro Baptist Church. The only thing that will do is take away from the services itself and possibly lead to violence. It would be nice if the media were banned or if they refused to film them, but we know that wont happen.

I spoke about  political shitstorm overtaking her death earlier.  The press would love nothing more than to cover this if it happened at her funeral.  They would be salivating as the carnage and sadness all mixed into one glorious ratings game.
  • ^^^
    To add and not edit.  Americans love saying freedom of the press.  Sometimes the dead would just like to be left alone.

• ^^^
    To add and not edit.  Americans love saying freedom of the press.  Sometimes the dead would just like to be left alone.

Sometimes the dead want their death to count for something too.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Let's see how senators & representatives react I bet some of'em spit their steaks out on vacation, unreal he just gave the hate groups a pass clashes are gonna be brutal ..
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    JimmyV said:
    How could anyone know that the Birther King was a complete racist? I mean, there were no signs. No hints. This is all a complete surprise.
    If only the American public had known that about him before the election. SURELY such a racist would not receive many votes at all in our country. Certainly he'd never win. 
    No kidding. And remember how he acted all presidential during the campaign, and then a total flip flop after he got elected! 

• CM189191 said:
    JimmyV said:

The scary thing is that 'average intelligence' isn't that fantastic (let alone the 51st-100th percentile positions).
  • ^^^

Sometimes the dead want their death to count for something too.

Yes. Hers wont with the Nazis showing up with a media circus ensuing.  
    lol
    Kelly looking at ground priceless!
  • JimmyV said:
    How could anyone know that the Birther King was a complete racist? I mean, there were no signs. No hints. This is all a complete surprise.
    If only the American public had known that about him before the election. SURELY such a racist would not receive many votes at all in our country. Certainly he'd never win. 
    No kidding. And remember how he acted all presidential during the campaign, and then a total flip flop after he got elected! 
    For a second I thought you were serious and never detected the sarcasm oozing forth.

Here's my question: what portion of Trump voters have had their heads poke out from the clouds and are seeing things the way they need to be seeing them?

A poll will not show me much. I'd be curious to know how many people around here have had Trump voters in their life go, "Holy f**k. Okay. That was a bad call on my part. He's a f**king idiot."

trump added today in comments about Charlottesville: "I own actually one of the largest wineries in the United States, it is in Charlottesville". 
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Painful but today you saw the real Trump..he went rogue and spoke his true heart..unscripted.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited August 2017
    I personally think all statues should remain..for better or worse it's American history..I can't comprehend people that want to impose their own beliefs to attempt to erase the past...or the need for violence on either side..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• I'm wondering with all the patriotism that America has would they object to a statue of President Trump after his term (s) is up?

I personally think all statues should remain..for better or worse it's American history..I can't comprehend people that want to impose their own beliefs to attempt to erase the past...or the need for violence on either side..
    The statue was put put up to impose racist beliefs on others. So factor that in. I said earlier to move it to the American museum of Genocide.  
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    trump added today in comments about Charlottesville: "I own actually one of the largest wineries in the United States, it is in Charlottesville". 
    Unreal
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    trump is a madman. calls out GW and TJ, networks are eating it up, they can't get enough.
This discussion has been closed.