Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258
    Another CEO resigns from our racist president's manufacturing council (which trump will probably misspell when he strongly condemns him on twitter in the very near future)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258
    tbergs said:
    What I don't understand is why so many waste time arguing with someone who is clearly just using this as some sick entertainment for themselves. It's impossible to know how much of what they spew is even their real opinions and thoughts or just BS to antagonize everyone else on here. Not worth the time either way.
    I often ask the same questions.
    Why do people insist on responding to what are obviously  trolls? 
    Are these their actual self developed opinions and questions? Or is there some online source provided by steve bannon and steven miller where they dig up their inane, hateful, and often ignorant queries? 

In the long run, just like with the currently elected president,  it is always better to ignore and do not feed the trolls. 

One is a conspiracy theorist wacko. The other is either a blind sheep or a Russian bot. Conversing with either is going to get you exactly nowhere.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    What I don't understand is why so many waste time arguing with someone who is clearly just using this as some sick entertainment for themselves. It's impossible to know how much of what they spew is even their real opinions and thoughts or just BS to antagonize everyone else on here. Not worth the time either way.
    Are these their actual self developed opinions and questions? Or is there some online source provided by steve bannon and steven miller where they dig up their inane, hateful, and often ignorant queries? 

In the long run, just like with the currently elected president,  it is always better to ignore and do not feed the trolls. 

One is a conspiracy theorist wacko. The other is either a blind sheep or a Russian bot. Conversing with either is going to get you exactly nowhere.

Exactly Juggler.  I swear you and I think alike. I swear.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tbergs said:

Exactly Juggler.  I swear you and I think alike. I swear.
    that's makes five of us
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    In other news Orange bafoon is still an asshole my president yes but a big asshole he is and will be for life ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    there is a war on statues now. Durham "confederate statue" was torn down

I'm not so sure that was a confederate monument more like a war memorial for the boys that wore gray.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    JC29856 said:

I'm not so sure that was a confederate monument more like a war memorial for the boys that wore gray.

The boys in grey? The confederate army wore grey. Good, no more monuments honoring losers. Tear them all down, can't happen fast enough. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

The boys in grey? The confederate army wore grey. Good, no more monuments honoring losers. Tear them all down, can't happen fast enough. 
    yeah here some info

http://docsouth.unc.edu/commland/monument/118/

Im guessing the genocidal maniac on the White House lawn is safe. If I'm tearing down statues that who I'm going for.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

Baffles me how much liberals enjoy tearing things down and setting things on fire...oh the festering rage, hate, and anger that emanates from polar politics...
  • Options
    Not cool to be toppling statues I'd rather government put plaques up next to them pointing out what the statues represent ! 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Not cool to be toppling statues I'd rather government put plaques up next to them pointing out what the statues represent ! 
    I agree, and many of them do actually do have plaques telling the history...but but "racism" 200 years ago...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options

What should the plaque say about the wall?
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    I agree, and many of them do actually do have plaques telling the history...but but "racism" 200 years ago...
    Yes General Lee fought to keep people enslaved I'd like to see that next to his statue ! 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    PJPOWER said:
    maybe the berlin wall should have stayed up, just add a few doors and graffiti some unicorns on it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    there's also a war on municipal flags as well. they are being swapped with atifa flags.
    I'm guessing attacking statues and flag swapping will last for a day or two then it will calm down.
  • Options
    If I'm tearing down a statue I'm going big.
    I'm going white house lawn
    Former potus
    Genocidal maniac
    Face on US currency
    Major General militia
  • Options
    Trump campaign emails show aide’s repeated efforts to set up Russia meetings - The Washington Post
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    maybe the berlin wall should have stayed up, just add a few doors and graffiti some unicorns on it. 
    False equivalency
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    Yes General Lee fought to keep people enslaved I'd like to see that next to his statue ! 
    So be it, if that's what happened then put it on a plaque and embed it into the concrete...but people would rather tear it down and forget...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    So be it, if that's what happened then put it on a plaque and embed it into the concrete...but people would rather tear it down and forget...
    lol "if" yeah ok how about yes it happened 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    False equivalency
    Someone Googled what false equivalency means.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    False equivalency
    Someone burns so much energy trying to think of meaningful comments.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Then put it on the statue...oh wait, it's not there anymore and tearing it down resulted in more death and violence and hate.  Great plan that ended up being...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    False equivalency

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    PJPOWER said:
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

Baffles me how much liberals enjoy tearing things down and setting things on fire...oh the festering rage, hate, and anger that emanates from polar politics...
    Damn straight. Never should have let the statues honoring losers go up after the first time we burned it down. Looks like they didn't learn their lesson and we'll have to do it again. Damn liberals tearing things down and setting things on fire: 

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Then put it on the statue...oh wait, it's not there anymore and tearing it down resulted in more death and violence and hate.  Great plan that ended up being...
    or how about this preposterous idea...in writing denounce slavery and mourn memorialize the dead
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    False equivalency

Now I don't know if you are trying to be metaphorical, condescending or just cute...I'll go with..."yay a kitty gif"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582
    JC29856 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    or how about this preposterous idea...in writing denounce slavery and mourn memorialize the dead
    Did Russia remove statues of Stalin? 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    False equivalency

Now I don't know if you are trying to be metaphorical, condescending or just cute...I'll go with..."yay a kitty gif"
    I got one more. I think its better.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    CM189191 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:

Damn straight. Never should have let the statues honoring losers go up after the first time we burned it down. Looks like they didn't learn their lesson and we'll have to do it again. Damn liberals tearing things down and setting things on fire: 

Wowza, and I always hear how the conservatives are the war mongers...And by "we" who exactly are you talking about?  You must be really really old and have no relatives or friends where you consider "them".  This is what concerns me about radical (not all) liberal rhetoric...they jump to conclusions so quickly based on mere emotion...and end up causing exactly the opposite thing they think they are fighting for.
This discussion has been closed.