Options

collateral damage - boston to afghanistan

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jason P wrote:
    Here is a mind bending question of logic and rational.

The bombers say an attack on one muslim is an attack on all muslims.

So ...... what do we make of the daily bombings of muslims on muslims in the middle east? Are we witnessing one big chain reaction?

:think:

This is what happens when you buy into the story. To use some examples from the past few pages: Pearl Harbour, 911, the wrong teachings of the Koran.

I must say that after the mess of WWII you can look at the middle east and think wow they learned a lot from Yugoslavia. Look it up.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I must say that after the mess of WWII you can look at the middle east and think wow they learned a lot from Yugoslavia. Look it up.
    My uncle left Yugoslavia after the second world war. He was in a Nazi prison camp as a young lad. His dad was forced to fight on the Russian front.

Man, I'm glad I grew up in the midwest.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:
    JimmyV wrote:
    "A fierce battle between U.S.-backed Afghan forces and Taliban militants in a remote corner of eastern Afghanistan left nearly 20 people dead, including 11 Afghan children killed in an airstrike and an American civilian adviser, officials said Sunday."

There was no "fierce battle" in Boston yesterday. There was no crossfire. There were bombs secretly planted and then detonated. The targets were runners, spectators and families. I feel for those 11 children but what happened yesterday was not the same thing.

"our" "war on terror" isn't against a nation or state, its against persons, there is no set battlefield, the battlefield is where ever our leader says/wants a battlefield.
    "terrorist" "terrorism" is broadly and vaguely defined.
    "their" war isnt against a nation or state its against people, they have no set battlefield, the battlefield is where they say/want the battlefield to be.

our leader says/wants the battlefield to be on the streets in afghanistan (where children play), they say/want the battlefield to be on the streets in Boston, Copley Sq (where there are spectators).
    here I am calling for the immediate hanging of the non white terrorist