Facepalm Of The Day

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    ^^^
    Not trying to give it a spin but part of me thinks it is fake news. I mean really, how can that be real .  What is going on in the US that a citizen would do this?

cocaine is a hellova drug. ask rick james.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    ^^^
    Not trying to give it a spin but part of me thinks it is fake news. I mean really, how can that be real .  What is going on in the US that a citizen would do this?

cocaine is a hellova drug. ask rick james.
    Oh man, when I think about Rick James and how he and Neil Young started out back in the Mynah Birds days and then went on to do some of the other cool stuff he did and then how hard he fell until found dead with that massive cocktail of meds and drugs in his system.  Major bummer.  I always had hoped he'd beat that shit. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    the last page and a half gets my vote for facepalm of the day.

debate that shit in the cop threads for Christ's sake.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mickeyrat said:
    Blech! That is really disturbing. I imagine being in mid chew and then noticing that in your bowl. Immediate vomit city.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• brianlux said:
    That widow is a big one. Our area is really dry and hot... they're all over the place.

The preview for 'Detroit' looks awesome.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    There's a news story floating around facey spacey that Elvis's homeless 80 year old body was found dead under an overpass in Cali I think it said. That Elvis had met President Nixon and wanted out of his life and Nixon let Elvis voluntarily enter the witness protection program. That Elvis had been in the program since 77. 

Facepalm!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130

RELIGION FACEPALM!!!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    I found out yesterday from Ancestry DNA I'm 8% Japanese, 6% Irish.......all news to me.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    g under p said:
    I found out yesterday from Ancestry DNA I'm 8% Japanese, 6% Irish.......all news to me.

Peace
    Wha about the other 86%? 
    How accurate are those things?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    I feel your pain, without having to rely on Ancestry Im pretty certain I have Japenese and Irish DNA, concentrated mostly in my lower half.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    I feel your pain, without having to rely on Ancestry Im pretty certain I have Japenese and Irish DNA, concentrated mostly in my lower half.
    What in the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    LOL, I love the you put that ??? That cracked me up.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    Seriously?  He means his junk is small. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited August 2017
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    ^^^ That comment right there is the facepalm of the day for me, lol.

My sister did the DNA thing a little while ago, so her results are mine too. We are 100% white mutts. :lol:
    68% British/Irish
    11% French/German
    21% Scandinavian

But the French/German and Scandinavian detail was news to us. We only know any history from Britain (my mom's side has been fully researched back to the 1100s, and they are all from England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland (I am a direct descendant of Robert the Bruce, through the Stewart line, which is pretty cool. He's my great great great great +++ grandfather), so we're assuming the French/German and Scandinavian comes from our dad's side).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    Oh geez, I'm dense.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited August 2017
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    JC29856 said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    Ouch!
    Oh geez, I'm dense.
    Lol 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    g under p said:

Peace

both of those folks like to drink.....or so I'm told.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Off topic but how does that DNA testing work?  Does it cost an arm and a leg?  (I know, I've set myself up for a joke, lol)

Wobbie said:
    g under p said:

Peace

both of those folks like to drink.....or so I'm told.
    Ha and I hardly ever drink anything, I can count on my fingers how many times I've had a drink so far this year. I've never been to bar specifically to have a drink or two.

Peace

brianlux said:
    Off topic but how does that DNA testing work?  Does it cost an arm and a leg?  (I know, I've set myself up for a joke, lol)
    Well my sister did it and she told me our breakdown. It costs around $65 but after her surprising info I'm going send one in for myself.

Peace

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/massachusetts/lynnfield/amp/26422782/lynnfield-man-uses-bath-sponge-barcode-to-steal-thousands-from-ri-walmart-police

A real winner that lives on my street. Years ago he burned his family's house down "by accident". Total knucklehead from Nigeria.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• If DNA testing can indicate your ethnicity... then doesn't that suggest there are inherent differences within us that do not make us 'all the same'?
    If DNA testing can indicate your ethnicity... then doesn't that suggest there are inherent differences within us that do not make us 'all the same'?
    that was deep bro
  • mcgruff10 said:
    If DNA testing can indicate your ethnicity... then doesn't that suggest there are inherent differences within us that do not make us 'all the same'?
    that was deep bro
    I'm going crazy. Our area is still experiencing fires. Stuck inside and going deep.
    mcgruff10 said:
    that was deep bro
    I'm going crazy. Our area is still experiencing fires. Stuck inside and going deep.
    fires?  What's going on?
    mcgruff10 said:
    that was deep bro
    You in the north-west, Thirty?  My wife had a hard time hopping from Sacramento to Seattle to get to Alaska due to massive smoke causing delays.  We've had only one big on so far her in the Sierra Foothills (the Detwiler fire, 81,800 acres) but our worst fire season is late August and September.  A new one started in the Yosemite area (1600 acres, 0 % containment).  Things are getting bone dry, shits gonna burn.