Options

Poll--The Weakest Link: Rearviewmirror (Winner's Poll), Round 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Alive
    hihobibo said:
    I give the edge to Black because it is the only song of the 3 to have been a commercially successful cover by another band (Staind).
    Haha. This is my least favorite tiebreak rationale I think I've heard yet on these polls. Sorry. To each their own, but I don't even acknowledge the existence of that cover, nor do I think it should have any bearing on how any of us feel about these songs. 
    I get it, but picking the best of these 3 songs is like being asked to choose your favorite child. So I had to use some type of tiebreaker in my mind. Like today, my favorite kid is the one who didn't wake me up screaming and crying!

Black is also the easiest to learn on guitar, so that is another way for me to justify it if that makes you feel better.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Black
    Alive is why I love this band.
  • Options
    Alive
    hihobibo said:
    hihobibo said:
    I give the edge to Black because it is the only song of the 3 to have been a commercially successful cover by another band (Staind).
    Haha. This is my least favorite tiebreak rationale I think I've heard yet on these polls. Sorry. To each their own, but I don't even acknowledge the existence of that cover, nor do I think it should have any bearing on how any of us feel about these songs. 
    Black is also the easiest to learn on guitar, so that is another way for me to justify it if that makes you feel better.
    This, I like. Always seem to have a preference for stuff I enjoy playing more. Of these, that's RVM for me. Just so fun. 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Alive
    Alive has been eliminated.
  • Options
    Rearviewmirror
    MedozK said:
    Alive has been eliminated.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,271
    Rearviewmirror
    Refresh my memory, does that mean the runner up from the Ten poll is going to face off against the winner from Vs?
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
This discussion has been closed.