Let's Play Two Vinyl, CD/DVD, Blu-ray, Slipmats & Stickers

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    PJNB said:
    Happy for those that are excited for this though I still do not understand why we had to wait a year for the boots. Hope everyone that wants one of these gets one. 
    Just be happy it's coming out.

Personally, I'm still bummed that they haven't released anything from PJ20.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    mfc2006 said:
    PJNB said:
    Happy for those that are excited for this though I still do not understand why we had to wait a year for the boots. Hope everyone that wants one of these gets one. 
    Just be happy it's coming out.

Personally, I'm still bummed that they haven't released anything from PJ20.
    Almost anything.  There's that 30 minute temple of the dog footage on the ToTD bluray.   I don't think most people realize it was on there as the all the advertising said the bluray was audio only.
  • Teaser seems to be all 2016 by the look of it. Even still, as someone who was always skeptical, albeit hopeful, that 2013 would be a part of this, I'm not giving up. That moment with Ernie Banks alone was so incredible! They can't NOT include at least that. And if that's part of it, who knows...
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Teaser seems to be all 2016 by the look of it. Even still, as someone who was always skeptical, albeit hopeful, that 2013 would be a part of this, I'm not giving up. That moment with Ernie Banks alone was so incredible! They can't NOT include at least that. And if that's part of it, who knows...
    I would absolutely be willing to bet that this song from 2013 will make it on there in some facet.

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Teaser seems to be all 2016 by the look of it. Even still, as someone who was always skeptical, albeit hopeful, that 2013 would be a part of this, I'm not giving up. That moment with Ernie Banks alone was so incredible! They can't NOT include at least that. And if that's part of it, who knows...
    Even if they don't include 2013 in the main movie, you'd think that would most definitely be a bonus feature on the disc?
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Ya know, I really don't give a fuck what is specifically on it. Just fucking give it to me! I feel like a dirty PJ concert crack whore right now. After I see this a few times, then I'll maybe bitch about something missing from it.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I would pay a stupid amount of change to have an official release of all 3 wrigley shows on vinyl straight off the sound board. 
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    it will be both 16' shows. 13' will be buried with PJ20
    www.cluthelee.com
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Totally agree.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    SJD3232 said:
    Totally agree.
    That's probably a safe bet.
  • Was Clinch there in 2013 shooting too?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    We've seen Super Deluxe releases in the past. Quite possible that 2013 could be a part of one of those either now or down the road.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    I'm just happy to be getting something. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    With the Wrigley news...
    Tour rumors.....
    Possibly a new album soon.....
    These next few months are going to be really exciting!!!  =)
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Was Clinch there in 2013 shooting too?
    He took some amazing photos back in Wrigley 2013.
  • mrpink90mrpink90 Posts: 415

definitely. probably the ernie banks appearance from 2013 will be a bonus feature
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I think the official announcement comes Monday with a follow up in the 10th email?
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    edited August 2017
    mrpink90 said:

definitely. probably the ernie banks appearance from 2013 will be a bonus feature
    At this point I just want live vinyl.
  • stevedsteved Posts: 651
    edited August 2017
    I love how diverse this community is about their desires for this. In the end they will never please everyone! Here are some quotes from the last couple of pages for hopes, guesses and demands! lol

VINYL
    -At this point I just want Live vinyl
    -I would pay a stupid amount of change to have an official release of all 3 wrigley shows on vinyl straight off the sound board. 

-Please let it be the Wrigley 13' Show!

-I hope it is the complete 2016 shows only.

-it will be both 16' shows. 13' will be buried with PJ20

AUDIO
    -I just want the audio boots of the complete shows.

MURPHYS
    -I hope Murphy's rooftop is included!

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY
    -complete show on bluray, no compilations, full show please
    -It would be amazing if they release the entirety of both shows on the bluray

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

-Ya know, I really don't give a fuck what is specifically on it. Just fucking give it to me! I feel like a dirty PJ concert crack whore right now. After I see this a few times, then I'll maybe bitch about something missing from it.

EVERYTHING
    -Please include full shows! I would gladly pay even more money on that!
    Already in for Blu Ray, Vinyl, CDs & Box Set if available! next week is going to be $$$$

1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Awesome recap, steved =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited August 2017
    Steved

A good friend of mine busted out your tv archives on bluray last night... a friend of his at work gave it to him

Awesome stuff brother! 
    my2hands said:
    Steved

A good friend of mine busted out your tv archives on bluray last night... a friend of his at work gave it to him

Awesome stuff brother! 
    nice!
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• mrpink90mrpink90 Posts: 415
    steved said:
    I love how diverse this community is about their desires for this. In the end they will never please everyone! Here are some quotes from the last couple of pages for hopes, guesses and demands! lol

VINYL
    -I would pay a stupid amount of change to have an official release of all 3 wrigley shows on vinyl straight off the sound board. 

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

-Ya know, I really don't give a fuck what is specifically on it. Just fucking give it to me! I feel like a dirty PJ concert crack whore right now. After I see this a few times, then I'll maybe bitch about something missing from it.

EVERYTHING
    Already in for Blu Ray, Vinyl, CDs & Box Set if available! next week is going to be $$$$

i dont quite get the people begging for the audio boots. dont we have enough audio shows??? we dont have any complete shows on bluray, thats what we need!!!
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

i dont quite get the people begging for the audio boots. dont we have enough audio shows??? we dont have any complete shows on bluray, thats what we need!!!
    I don't really think there is a much of a chance of getting either of the entire shows in Blu-Ray, however I agree with you 100%, and with whatever video comes the audio! It can be ripped or you just close your eyes...Boom....there is the Audio!

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

People like complete bootlegs of shows they went to.  I'll never understand why people question this.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

I may watch a concert DVD 2 or 3 times ever. Will listen to the bootleg of a show many more times, especially the shows I attended and the epic ones. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

Can't listen to a Blu Ray in my car.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

People like complete bootlegs of shows they went to.  I'll never understand why people question this.
    mrpink90 : i dont quite get the people begging for the audio boots. dont we have enough audio shows??? we dont have any complete shows on bluray, thats what we need!!!

You guys are proving my point.. lol

For me, It is not about questioning why someone would want one of these things or wouldn't... I am a concert video guy first so I would kill for a complete Blu-ray. I expect that will not likely be the case. I am also spoiled to have the expectation of a SBD audio of the shows I have attended, so that would be killer, especially these amazing shows! Some people are into Vinyl and that is their thing! Some people want the story behind the music (probably fewer)..

Whatever it is, hopefully we will all be happy for new awesome Pearl Jam to watch and listen to! Inevitably there will be some people disappointed that this was not tailor made to our specific tastes.

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

I may watch a concert DVD 2 or 3 times ever. Will listen to the bootleg of a show many more times, especially the shows I attended and the epic ones. 
    Yep. This is what it is. I'll buy the Blu-Ray and I'll watch it a few times. Boots? Those I will play over and over.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    mrpink90 said:
    steved said:

VINYL

AUDIO

MURPHYS

COMPLETE CONCERT BLU-RAY

ANYTHING (FUNNY)

EVERYTHING

Exactly.  I want to listen to shows I attended in their entirety.  Getting a chance to re-live all 3+ hours with all of the nuances from the show is what makes the full bootleg gold!