How you feeling right now???

Comments

• bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Good. About to celebrate Midsummer's Eve.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    NO BUENO
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    NO BUENO
    I hope you'll feel better soon!!!
    Annafalk said:
    NO BUENO
    I hope you'll feel better soon!!!
    thanks.xo
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Tired but in good mood without reason..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    its ok
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Good. Still on vacation
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    really upset..the drainage people are taking out just about every tree..I asked kindly if they could just please leave this one as all the wildlife around here gravitate to...It's where otters make a nest inside very year and was told no. It's been here for 100 years or more not hurting anything.
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    really upset..the drainage people are taking out just about every tree..I asked kindly if they could just please leave this one as all the wildlife around here gravitate to...It's where otters make a nest inside very year and was told no. It's been here for 100 years or more not hurting anything.
    That really sucks, I'm sorry. I understand that it really can be upsetting and unsettling when shit like that happens. Way too many trees are cut down, and I think the importance of them on a few different levels are grossly underestimated. So are they going to save that one tree at least??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited August 2017
    They are not going to save it. The thing is I told them the tree has been through all the storms, hurricanes and the animals flock to it..in fact while I was trying to reason with the guy I told him look up at the tree now ... all the branches were filled with Ibis's and other birds..He said, that they are just looking for bugs that we dig up..I said they are not down on the ground looking for bugs..they are showing that they use and love that tree! lol I then walked away.. right after that a thunderstorm approached :) and so they didn't get to take it at least for today.
    Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    They are not going to save it. The thing is I told them the tree has been through all the storms, hurricanes and the animals flock to it..in fact while I was trying to reason with the guy I told him look up at the tree now ... all the branches were filled with Ibis's and other birds..He said, that they are just looking for bugs that we dig up..I said they are not down on the ground looking for bugs..they are showing that they use and love that tree! lol I then walked away.. right after that a thunderstorm approached :) and so they didn't get to take it at least for today.
    Call the city! And if that doesn't work, maybe chain yourself to it and call the media? ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Call the city! And if that doesn't work, maybe chain yourself to it and call the media? ;)
    Thank you for taking time for response and advice PJ_Soul. Pearl Jam fans rOcK!!..as for now I do feel the need to put some PJ music on.
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Needle and the damage done
    cool as fuck
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    How can I not be feeling great with this beautiful sunrise? In AZ, no less!

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Got them ding dang stitches out this morning.  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ha

Feeling goooo-oooo-oood!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Connected
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Cherrywined
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Like drinking a Cheerwine
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Sounds bout right :)
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Thanks, Hedo!  :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Like I cuddled up with vodka last night.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Like I cuddled up with vodka last night.
    I sense a "Ketel, meet pot" moment or two for me this weekend =)
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    My kids had me laughing from the moment they woke up AND they're using their manners! Either it's gonna be a great day or the apocalypse is here. :smile:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    My kids had me laughing from the moment they woke up AND they're using their manners! Either it's gonna be a great day or the apocalypse is here. :smile:
    Kids >>>> just about anything.

Keep smiling, RS. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    dankind said:
    Kids >>>> just about anything.

Keep smiling, RS. 
    My kid turns 18 today. She's no longer a kid but she'll always be my kid. And she (usually) makes me laugh. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

That was quite lovely, 23.  Thank you.

I came upon this, and as instructed, let it out and let it in (not in that order though ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQ2RglvBl4
    ^^my pleasure Hedo..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.