2nd Flash Event with Collectionzz including a sale benefiting Operation Yellow Ribbon

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
https://medium.com/collectionzz/announcing-the-second-flash-event-on-august-4-2017-88a189a68f10

There are no words to express my gratitude to those at Collectionzz who are including a poster to sell to benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey. I am beyond amazed and grateful.

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Awesome.  Desperately searching for a Hartford AP.  Hope its the same price as last time
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wow, that is so awesome!!

They are selling a Green Lady?  I must find somewhere to be other than in front of my computer at 2 PM on next Friday. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Cool!!  :)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Cool will check it out again though prices from the last go around were not in my price range. Question to those that have bought with paypal before. The only time I have used it was the Rhys Taormina print and I had enough in my wallet to cover the print price. What happens if I buy something that my wallet can not pay for? Does my bank account automatically kick in or do I now have to take the time to put the funds into my wallet allowing someone else to be quicker on getting the print? I don't usually have much funds in my paypal account especially USD. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    If you have it hooked up to your bank account it is like writing a check that cashes immediately.  If you do not have enough in your account I imagine it stops the transaction but am not sure.  There are plenty of times when I dont have any $ just sitting in paypal and it comes right out of my checking account.  Does this help?
    If you have it hooked up to your bank account it is like writing a check that cashes immediately.  If you do not have enough in your account I imagine it stops the transaction but am not sure.  There are plenty of times when I dont have any $ just sitting in paypal and it comes right out of my checking account.  Does this help?
    Ya it does thank you. It wouldn't be an issue throwing money into the account beforehand but to do it and get dinged on the exchange while not getting a poster is what I am trying to avoid. 
    Good luck! 

• sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    Awesome.  Desperately searching for a Hartford AP.  Hope its the same price as last time
    Since it is for charity (OYR) and this doodle is really killer it will be a bit more than the last one. If you just want a standard no frills show edition I can find one for you too.
    www.Collectionzz.com
    sak300zx said:
    Since it is for charity (OYR) and this doodle is really killer it will be a bit more than the last one. If you just want a standard no frills show edition I can find one for you too.
    I think i may have to go that route.  Been coming up empty in my searches.  Yeah man please contact me if u find one.  I think you already have my email. Thank you!
  • JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190
    If another Charlotte '96 ever surfaces, I'm gonna have to jump all over that!! Wallet be damned!!
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
    Wonder how much the Green Lady & High Bear prints will go for.

My wallet on August 4th anyways ...

collectionzz Our next Flash Event is going to be special. 30+ ultra rare, handpicked posters from the Collectionzz Reserve including pieces from bands such as Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Radiohead, Nine inch Nails, Beastie Boys and Queens of the Stone Age, along with some incredible original Justin Hampton artwork, Coachella variants and other pieces by the legendary Emek! Members only sale...
    August 4th 2pm EDT- Sign Up at collectionzz.com/flashsale to be a part of it and our community !

demetrios said:
    Wonder how much the Green Lady & High Bear prints will go for.

My wallet on August 4th anyways ...

Vincent Vega always has cash on hand. 
    www.Collectionzz.com
    sak300zx said:
    Going to put my search on hold actually.  Too many expenses lately.  Thanks again
    sak300zx said:
    Going to put my search on hold actually.  Too many expenses lately.  Thanks again
    No problem!! A preview is happening today in advance of tomorrow's event. Collectionzz members will be emailed a link this afternoon, so if you haven't already, sign up for a free account at collectionzz.com
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • That is EXCELLENT!!
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 493
    Has the preview begun?  It said they were supposed to email but I haven't seen anything...?
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Hoccapuk said:
    Has the preview begun?  It said they were supposed to email but I haven't seen anything...?
    4pm Eastern was what the e-mail said
    I didnt get an email....they originally said it would go out in the AM.  Oh well.
    Still nothing...... guess it's not happening...
    Thank you so much for that.  Good luck to anyone trying for any of these items tomorrow.
    Thanks for the link.  So, apologies for the ignorant questions, but I expected to see pricing here.  Is part of the sale tomorrow (first come, first served) that there will be a dollar amount listed as the link opens?  At that point it is just the first person to complete check out gets the items?
    If so - any idea what they would base their pricing on?
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    The New York/New Jersey is one of my grails... I guess we'll see.
    Thanks for the link.  So, apologies for the ignorant questions, but I expected to see pricing here.  Is part of the sale tomorrow (first come, first served) that there will be a dollar amount listed as the link opens?  At that point it is just the first person to complete check out gets the items?
    You see the price before you click on it and yes it is a race to the checkout. Make sure you know ballpark what you are ok with paying before going in as prices were not that much of a deal last go around. Nice to have the opportunity on some rare posters though. Good luck!

PJNB said:
    You see the price before you click on it and yes it is a race to the checkout. Make sure you know ballpark what you are ok with paying before going in as prices were not that much of a deal last go around. Nice to have the opportunity on some rare posters though. Good luck!

Thanks for the insight.  I think I need to steer clear...impulse buys are strong for me and these are going to be too pricey to not think through clearly.  Hope everyone gets what they want and shares it here!
    (I don't need to spend 5k on The Green Lady, although I want that poster badly enough to do it and try to justify later, lol.)
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Here we go...
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016