Options

My tribute to Chris Cornell ~ Higher Truth

It's OK! This is my chance, this is my life, this is my choice, this is my voice, there may be no tomorrow~We love you anyway....It's OK!

Comments

• Options
    Hairy DaneHairy Dane Denmark Posts: 205
    I like it! Is it supposed to hang, or stand in a window?
    Have fun, walk hard and stay alive.
  • Options
    acupunkacupunk Posts: 20
    Thanks!  Yes, it's hanging in my window to catch the sun and the spirit of Chris! ;)
    It's OK! This is my chance, this is my life, this is my choice, this is my voice, there may be no tomorrow~We love you anyway....It's OK!
  • Options
    RideTheWave93RideTheWave93 UK Posts: 210
    That's brilliant man, good work! What was the process to all this and how long did it take may I ask?
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    AWESOME!
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    That's brilliant man, good work! What was the process to all this and how long did it take may I ask?
    It's a stained glass piece!  The process involves cutting out the pattern on paper, cutting the glass with the pattern, grinding the glass, foiling the glass, soldering the glass, washing the glass and polishing the solder and glass. ;) It took me roughly about 17 hours from beginning to end. 
    I'm glad you like it and hopefully it made Chris smile! B)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • Options
    acupunk said:
    It's a stained glass piece!  The process involves cutting out the pattern on paper, cutting the glass with the pattern, grinding the glass, foiling the glass, soldering the glass, washing the glass and polishing the solder and glass. ;) It took me roughly about 17 hours from beginning to end. 

Thanks alright! You're a talented guy, I'm sure Chris has a huge smile for sure...
  • Options
    acupunk said:

Thanks alright! You're a talented guy, I'm sure Chris has a huge smile for sure...
    Thanks! I'm a talented gal! lol   ;)
  • Options
    acupunk said:
    acupunk said:

Thanks! I'm a talented gal! lol   ;)
    Gal sorry haha!!