Options

Pearl Jam Soldier Field Q101 2CD Promo

RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
What is a fair price for this promo? Does it have any value nowadays?

Comments

• Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    I'd say in the $60-$75 range. Depending on it's condition.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    It used to go for about 100 bucks, but with the vault coming,  I'm guessing the market is dead save collectors.  I have it, it was for many years the only boot with Animal on it.  Like the vault it is an  incomplete disc.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    edited July 2017
    If you need it to check off your list I would not go past 50 with the vault now coming.  So if you want it for nostalgia or a Uber collection what is it worth to you is the real question. I imagine you will see more of these on eBay in the coming weeks, so do t break the bank.

Is it rare?  Yes, it was a local radio stations promo gift, not sure how many, but as far as SF collectibles, it was always desirable and hard to find ( not impossible).  If you just want audio there are many places to get it full show for free.  Maybe go to the PJ collectibles site for numbers made?

Link, but not a ton of info:
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=112
    Post edited by hrd2imgn on
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    Thanks for the info. This copy is mine. I thought I could sell it to buy vault #7 on vinyl for myself. Sort of a trade :). It's crazy - it costs $95 including shipping to Europe. If there's anybody who wants this promo I would consider selling it for lets say $60-65 shipped to Europe/US. Maybe I'll try with eBay. I don't know yet. Thanks anyway.