Donald Trump

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mrussel1 said:
    Trump calls his AG "beleaguered" this morning.  
    Sessions literally has zero friends in DC.  Trump hates him.  Dems hate him.  And now conservatives are turning on him for the forfeiture program and libertarians are even more pissed at him for cracking down on weed.  
    Must be a lonely guy.  
    Nothing like having a boss who passively belittles you in public every chance he gets. As much as he is known for his "you're fired" catchphrase he sure is a passive aggressive dick head who lacks the ability to actually do anything besides brow beat you into quitting. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Sessions literally has zero friends in DC.  Trump hates him.  Dems hate him.  And now conservatives are turning on him for the forfeiture program and libertarians are even more pissed at him for cracking down on weed.  
    Must be a lonely guy.  
    Nothing like having a boss who passively belittles you in public every chance he gets. As much as he is known for his "you're fired" catchphrase he sure is a passive aggressive dick head who lacks the ability to actually do anything besides brow beat you into quitting. 
    Here's hoping trump's lack of ability to inspire trust trickles all the way down to Donny jr.  
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Must be a lonely guy.  
    to be honest, what Trump is doing now is worse than just firing the guy.  apparently he rumor is that trump wants Rudy as his AG now
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    fife said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Must be a lonely guy.  
    to be honest, what Trump is doing now is worse than just firing the guy.  apparently he rumor is that trump wants Rudy as his AG now
    Loyalist scum. Rudy is terrible and exactly what Trump would want. I'm not sure who I dislike more, him or Gingrich. As much as I dislike Sessions, the guy has at least not just been a puppet. All his terrible ideas are his own at least.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    tbergs said:
    fife said:
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Must be a lonely guy.  
    Loyalist scum. Rudy is terrible and exactly what Trump would want. I'm not sure who I dislike more, him or Gingrich. As much as I dislike Sessions, the guy has at least not just been a puppet. All his terrible ideas are his own at least.
    Hilarious... and true.
  • Latest tweet from President Trump (in bold is the tweet from President Trump)...

Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!  After 1 year of investigation with Zero evidence being found, Chuck Schumer just stated that "Democrats should blame ourselves,not Russia." So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?  Sleazy Adam Schiff, the totally biased Congressman looking into "Russia," spends all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse! Republicans have a last chance to do the right thing on Repeal & Replace after years of talking & campaigning on it.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Latest tweet from President Trump (in bold is the tweet from President Trump)...

Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!  After 1 year of investigation with Zero evidence being found, Chuck Schumer just stated that "Democrats should blame ourselves,not Russia." So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?  Sleazy Adam Schiff, the totally biased Congressman looking into "Russia," spends all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse! Republicans have a last chance to do the right thing on Repeal & Replace after years of talking & campaigning on it.

REX TILLERSON DEBATES QUITTING AFTER ‘UNPROFESSIONAL’ TRUMP BASHES JEFF SESSIONS

http://www.newsweek.com/rex-tillerson-could-quit-over-unprofessional-trump-bashing-jeff-sessions-641038
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2017
    Everyone should quit. Wouldn't it just be amazing if there was a full blown White House and cabinet walkout, and Trump is just left in there all alone? :how_interesting:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:
    Everyone should quit. Wouldn't it just be amazing if there was a full blown White House and cabinet walkout, and Trump is just left in there all alone? :how_interesting:
    Not really
  • Ha, ha, from this article http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-rolls-eyes-at-question-about-sessions/ar-AAoLy8I?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Trump made a face amid laughter from the interns after the question If he thought Sessions should resign, which he did not answer. A reporter then asked another question about whether he had a message about healthcare, to which Trump said, 
    "Quiet"
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    He's a punk bully... keep cheering him on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    What a moron.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    tbergs said:
    fife said:,
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Must be a lonely guy.  
    That's the Trumpito Doctrine...cabinet members come up with and institute policy and he concentrates on MAGA, what ever the eff that is.

It really shines through in his health care plan...you figure it out (Congress...) and I'll just fucking stand here being your fearless leader.    
    I'm baffled as to why more people aren't getting on board with him...he's SO inspirational.

Jeff Sessions is an insolent cracker with a closet full of bad ideas.  I really, really, dislike him.  I hope he enjoys federal prison.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    edited July 2017
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Not really
    Do you think the current state of affairs, where everyone is constantly scrambling and covering and excusing and juggling, is working? I think it would fantastic (obviously that would be followed by something else. I'm not suggesting that things just stay that way, lol, with Trump sitting there all alone until the end of his term, although that would provide a certain sense of satisfaction if possible). What would you not like about the entire cabinet and all staff sending that strong a message to the POTUS? Sometimes drastic times call for drastic measures. ;)

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017

Like sands through the hour glass so are the days of Trump in our lives.  Could be a long 8yrs or short depending on if you like him or not.
    Ha, ha, from this article http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-rolls-eyes-at-question-about-sessions/ar-AAoLy8I?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Trump made a face amid laughter from the interns after the question If he thought Sessions should resign, which he did not answer. A reporter then asked another question about whether he had a message about healthcare, to which Trump said, 
    "Quiet"

Schiff fires back at Trump: Your comments, actions 'beneath the dignity of the office'

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/343432-schiff-responds-to-trump-your-comments-actions-beneath-the-dignity-of-the
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Latest tweet from President Trump (in bold is the tweet from President Trump)...

The President of the United States is calling congressional leaders names on social media.
    What have we become?
    And how low do you have to be to sit and Canada and find this to be fodder for trolling a fanclub website?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ^^^
    This is a thread dedicated to all things Trump.  

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    rgambs said:

The President of the United States is calling congressional leaders names on social media.
    What have we become?
    And how low do you have to be to sit and Canada and find this to be fodder for trolling a fanclub website?

The need for attention is beyond embarrassing and pathetic.
  • ^^^
    The irony is that if I was to post hate about the President or be scornful towards him every single post this thread would take off like a bat out of hell and everyone would chime in to the hate and scorn for President Trump. We would all be a one big happy Trump hating family. How fun would that be?

I personally appreciate the tweets being posted. I don't really ever go on Twitter, so it's good to have someone reposting them regularly.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Yeah I like the tweets as well. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited July 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    I personally appreciate the tweets being posted. I don't really ever go on Twitter, so it's good to have someone reposting them regularly.
    trumps tweets are a form of trolling. So when a troll posts a troll's tweets is it....

Retweeting?
    Retrolling?
    Tweetrolling?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    PJ_Soul said:
    trumps tweets are a form of trolling. So when a troll posts a troll's tweets is it....

Retweeting?
    Retrolling?
    Tweetrolling?
    While trump does at times have difficulty following AMT posting guidelines, I would hate to see him get banned. 
    It will hit the fan.

No idea when or how...

But the shit will hit the fan and Trump will be gone from office.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ^^^

No idea when or how....
    But someday the voters will get Trump out of office.

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,147
    That boy scouts speech was scary
    I miss igotid88
    So, according to Trump...Obamacare has been around for 17 years. Hahaha!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Speaking of that speech, this lady looks very concerned.

This discussion has been closed.