Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Posted in the framed thread also - a pleasant reminder of an awesome night!!!! 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    PJNB said:
    Last drop of the posters from the tour is coming. If my math is right it will be 5:00pm eastern time Monday July 24th.

http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/product/eddie-vedder-taormina-italy-gigposter-variant

Did Munk ever put his Antwerp up? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,829
    PJNB said:
    Last drop of the posters from the tour is coming. If my math is right it will be 5:00pm eastern time Monday July 24th.

http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/product/eddie-vedder-taormina-italy-gigposter-variant

Cool!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
  • Options
    Bine75Bine75 Germany Posts: 77

• Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    Bine75 said:

People had a lot of negative comments about this poster but I think it looks good
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    PJNB said:

Did Munk ever put his Antwerp up? 
    Now that you mention it I think that one is delayed due to the shop being down if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Bine75Bine75 Germany Posts: 77
    Banjo said:
    Bine75 said:

People had a lot of negative comments about this poster but I think it looks good
    Yes now that it's framed and on my wall I'm satisfied with it. :) And it's a nice reminder of this awesome show!!
  • Options

Rhys Coopr Pixies And Eddie Vedder Posters Release

https://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2017/07/rhys-coopr-pixies-and-eddie-vedder.html

Rhys-Cooper-Pixies-Posters-2017

Rhys-Cooper-Eddie-Vedder-Taormina-Sicily-Print-Green

Rhys Cooper is dropping 3 of his recent Pixies posters this week along with his Eddie Vedder poster from last month.

PIXIES ANAHEIM / BOSTON / NEW YORK Gigposter set

April 23rd, 2017
    House of Blues
    Anaheim, CA

May 19th, 2017
    House of Blues
    Boston, MA

May 24th, 2017
    Webster Hall
    New York, NY

Each poster is a 6 color silkscreen poster on heavy paper stock printed with metallic inks.
    Artist edition of only 75 signed and numbered.
    12 x 36 inches
    Sets have matching numbers or you can buy individual posters.

EDDIE VEDDER TAORMINA, ITALY variant gigposter
    June 27th, 2017
    Teatro Antico Di Taormina
    Taormina, Sicily, Italy

12 x 36 inches 6 color silkscreen poster on heavy paper stock printed with metallic inks.
    Artist edition of only 100 all posters numbered and signed.

All posters available Tuesday morning 25th July, Australian time (around 7am - Melbourne), US WEST coast midday Monday 24th July. If you are unsure of the time you can use an online time zone converter to calculate what time it works out for your area.

Buy them at  http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/

• Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Instantly sold out!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    redraw said:
    Instantly sold out!!!
    Not sold out yet. Add to Cart button is still there.
    They be hoarding ..
  • Options
    Now it's sold out.
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Holy cow that was fast!!! Lucky enough to score one though - pretty happy, as I rarely have luck getting posters when they go on sale and my mystery boxes/posters have been "less than stellar." I rarely buy posters of shows I didn't attend, but really am a fan of Rhys Cooper's work, and this was one I really liked. :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    its always boring those artist sales..always same people i see in social media gets the AP from artsit sale..always the same..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    demetrios said:
    Now it's sold out.
    I got one right away and went back to try for another for a friend and it would not let me add it to the cart. Were you able to? I think there was a 10 minute checkout timer or something along those lines for some with paypal. I had a one click checkout and it went through right away. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Now it's sold out.
    I got one right away and went back to try for another for a friend and it would not let me add it to the cart. Were you able to? I think there was a 10 minute checkout timer or something along those lines for some with paypal. I had a one click checkout and it went through right away. 
    I believe it's set to 1 per customer so there was no way you could place a 2nd order. I was able to score 1.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Now it's sold out.
    I believe it's set to 1 per customer so there was no way you could place a 2nd order. I was able to score 1.
    Glad I froze and didn't try for 2 right away then. Wasn't trying to be greedy just wanted to help a friend out that was at the show. Turned out she got one too. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Now it's sold out.
    Glad I froze and didn't try for 2 right away then. Wasn't trying to be greedy just wanted to help a friend out that was at the show. Turned out she got one too. 
    That's awesome she got one. With bigcartel & many sales where you get a time limit on carts, I tell my friends to keep F5'ing even if you see that note above & that Add to Cart button. F5 that same screen. There are some bigcartel are set up where it's first come first serve, like how Dan Mumford set's up his store. You can't just have it in cart & have a a certain time to process an order. You gotta process your order ASAP.

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Congrats to the people who got them, went like lightning.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Now it's sold out.
    That's awesome she got one. With bigcartel & many sales where you get a time limit on carts, I tell my friends to keep F5'ing even if you see that note above & that Add to Cart button. F5 that same screen. There are some bigcartel are set up where it's first come first serve, like how Dan Mumford set's up his store. You can't just have it in cart & have a a certain time to process an order. You gotta process your order ASAP.

Ya you are 100% right by the sounds of it. This is my first time going for a Rhys print (Mumford was my only other time) and it looks like if you were able to add it to your cart you were good to go. There was no race to complete. I even heard of someone able to add to there cart 10 minutes later due to someone throwing one back in like you mentioned. 
  • Options
    pittidesart Coming soon. "Amsterdam at Night", 5 color #screenprint art print from my #gigposter for @pearljam #eddievedder sold out performance in May. Keep a eye out here and all my social media pages to get the information. #artprint #gigart

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    its always boring those artist sales..always same people i see in social media gets the AP from artsit sale..always the same..
    They have to be using bots.   I am out of the collecting game and it feels great!!!!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    And a whole bunch of them will be raffling theirs off within a week of receiving them.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i bet if u removed yourself from social media it wouldn't bother u at all. just saying.
  • Options
    i bet if u removed yourself from social media it wouldn't bother u at all. just saying.
    Hard to do for the guy that helps run a Facebook page with over 60,000 members lol. I get what Dimi is saying but I think a lot more people that wanted to frame this one got it this go around. Having it just be a race to the cart made it a lot easier for us newer people. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Does anyone have one of those awesome record coasters they'd be willing to sell?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I have a set of two but to be honest their quality is not really that good. I can send you pictures if you want. 
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    RP112579 said:
    And a whole bunch of them will be raffling theirs off within a week of receiving them.
    oh yeah
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”