**2018 Degenerate Fantasy Baseball League**

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    If you want to claim Kris Bryant isn't a stud, especially having 2 position eligibility, it's quite clear you're a rookie. 
    Thinking his numbers this year equal him to a "stud" is delusional.  Apparently I'm not drinking the same kool-aid you guys are.  I'd be pissed if I picked him this year.

Please explain to me how he is "stud worthy" because I really am curious.
    Anybody want to explain this?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ESPN sucks just as bad as our comish does. 
    Don't sell him short; he's a tremendous sucker. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    this week is over until after the all star break?  Did they do that last year as well (can't remember)?
    I dont recall but I was surprised as well.  Makes sense to start the next battle on Friday and end the Sunday after next.  ESPN, though, and what makes sense is sorta irrelevant.

true plus it will give me a chance to catch up to you :wink:
    so i tied this week.  not too bad i guess. 
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    this week is over until after the all star break?  Did they do that last year as well (can't remember)?
    I dont recall but I was surprised as well.  Makes sense to start the next battle on Friday and end the Sunday after next.  ESPN, though, and what makes sense is sorta irrelevant.

Yeah my pitching blew up (in a good way) over the weekend but you caught my bats and earned the tie.  Nicely done.

Marte is back today. 

COMMISH -- how do we trade waiver wire dollars for players?  I dont see that option but want to offer a player for cash.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Yeah my pitching blew up (in a good way) over the weekend but you caught my bats and earned the tie.  Nicely done.

Marte is back today. 

COMMISH -- how do we trade waiver wire dollars for players?  I dont see that option but want to offer a player for cash.
    If a trade is agreed upon using FA cash, make a thread on the league page stating the exact trade and both parties agreeing to it. I'll make th3 necessary changes. Just shoot me an email when the trade goes down. I don't check the messages regularly.  
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    OK, thanks!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    F Me and I agreed he was going to trade me Trout for $5 waiver wire cash. Please make this happen in the system. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Lifetime BJs -- woo-hoo!
    Lifetime BJs -- woo-hoo!
    Did I forget to mention Scott was giving the BJ's and he gives chipped beef. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    OK, trade is agreed upon.  Sending you an email now and I posted in that board, thanks!
    Fme,  have Austin reply to the thread. Go ahead and do the player only trade. It still  needs to go thru the 2 day wait. Once it processes  (thursday), I'll do the FA cash swap.
    I see he was sneaking up on the 3 of you in playoff position in your division.  Thought about sending him a crazy deal just to add to your competition but this was good enough.
    Who has Correa?  He's done for the season.
    Ohhhhh!
    The pain that can happen at any time.
    The transaction of $50 from Austin to Brett is complete. 
    Question?

How the hell do you find out about the lineup for the day for a team?

I click on the player to see any info but sure as shit the game starts and I have players that are not in the teams lineup but they are stuck in mine...

Any reliable site I can use considering the espn one is pathetic?

Thanks
    Add Bleacher report Team Stream app and then add fantasy baseball as a widget. They add the daily lineups faster then ESPN. Also turn on notifications on the espn fantasy app we use. It will send you a push notification when starting players aren't playing that day. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    You moved the $50 to the wrong team!  Please re-assign from that team to me, thanks.
    I think I got it straight. By the way, FME, you are an LM too. Do you see LM tools on your team page?
    Add Bleacher report Team Stream app and then add fantasy baseball as a widget. They add the daily lineups faster then ESPN. Also turn on notifications on the espn fantasy app we use. It will send you a push notification when starting players aren't playing that day. 
    TY.  Now if my players would start hitting again.  I swear they are all on the same biorhythm.  They also like to shit the bed when I'm playing a better team...
    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    You are welcome. 
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Who has Yoan Moncada?
    JD picked him up and stashed him back in May

Fri, May 12
    11:01 PM
    Transaction  
    Add/Drop
    BH24 dropped Charlie Morton, Hou SP to Waivers
    BH24 added Yoan Moncada, CWS 3B from Waivers to Bench for $1

JD picked him up and stashed him back in May

Fri, May 12
    11:01 PM
    Transaction  
    Add/Drop
    BH24 dropped Charlie Morton, Hou SP to Waivers
    BH24 added Yoan Moncada, CWS 3B from Waivers to Bench for $1

Goddammitt...
    JD is a huge fan of moncada. He's a red Sox fan, so he's had moncada on his radar for a long time. He wasn't pleased when the Sox traded him.
    JD is a huge fan of moncada. He's a red Sox fan, so he's had moncada on his radar for a long time. He wasn't pleased when the Sox traded him.
    Gotcha.

I guess I should pick up Senzel then?
    Hi chad.

Hope you have a big lead in those categories and didn't jinx yourself!