psst part deux...7/10/17

Comments

• gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    Spain 2010 - Maxx242

• Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    AO253126 said:
    Mine landed a few days early. Short of a Sperry print, I was pretty much hoping for anything "older", i.e. late 90s or early 2000s. I ended up with this:

I'm pretty happy with this and I feel like it kind of makes up for getting doubled on up on the mystery shirt last month. The old "you win some/you lose some in these mystery sales" definitely applies to me.

That being said, I'm open to trades as well. Not really looking for anything specific (except - never gonna happen - Istanbul '96), but just something cool from a similar time frame.

NICE. I hope I can get into a trade with you. I've been wanting this Quebec one for a while.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Baltimore 2013

Super Stoked!!!!!
  • CButt2CButt2 Posts: 157
    Chris519 said:
    AO253126 said:
    Mine landed a few days early. Short of a Sperry print, I was pretty much hoping for anything "older", i.e. late 90s or early 2000s. I ended up with this:

I'm pretty happy with this and I feel like it kind of makes up for getting doubled on up on the mystery shirt last month. The old "you win some/you lose some in these mystery sales" definitely applies to me.

That being said, I'm open to trades as well. Not really looking for anything specific (except - never gonna happen - Istanbul '96), but just something cool from a similar time frame.

NICE. I hope I can get into a trade with you. I've been wanting this Quebec one for a while.
    Always liked the Canadian series of posters from 2005. Underrated posters IMO. A couple dogs in that series but otherwise pretty good. 
  • PipessuhrPipessuhr Posts: 31
    Columbus 2010 arrived today. 
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited July 2017
    My first mystery anything and I'm pretty disappointed, but it was fun to jump in the game and see what happened.

What I really want to know is, who got my 8/28/98 Camden/Philly poster I was praying for, or who got 1 of the up to 5 of them that got sent out?  Has anyone posted about one yet?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    What did u get?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited July 2017
    I got a Ewing Amsterdam 2014.  Really like this one.  The skull is gold.  Cool effect and lots of Yield and other references. Would trade for certain posters. 

• AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Chris519 said:
    AO253126 said:

Cool. Let me know what you get...
  • SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    0.825 This poster is 30 mins away from my house yet they are saying it won't be here for 3 days. Hmmm
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    SteffyLou said:
    0.825 This poster is 30 mins away from my house yet they are saying it won't be here for 3 days. Hmmm
    I don't know how those in foreign countries can deal with waiting for weeks for delivery when us in the US get anxious when we have to wait 3 days longer than those in states closer to the Northwest.  My poster has been in Orlando since Friday morning which is a 90 minute drive to Tampa, yet I'm not scheduled until Tuesday. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    edited July 2017
    I got a 2010 Holland print. I'm open to trading for just about anything else!

Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Weight: 
    1.1050 LBS

We're going to need a bigger boat!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,018
    San Diego 2013
  • dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    Oh boy.. SF #2 from '06 - the only poster I've ever "accidentally" thrown out. The only cool thing is that we were at that show when Eddie held my daughter's hand during "Last Kiss". She thinks we were meant to have the thing! :D
    dana_b said:
    Oh boy.. SF #2 from '06 - the only poster I've ever "accidentally" thrown out. The only cool thing is that we were at that show when Eddie held my daughter's hand during "Last Kiss". She thinks we were meant to have the thing! :D
    Wait, so you got rid of it on purpose?  Too funny that it came back to you!  Post a pic, I think I was at that show (there were 3 or 4 of those SF '06 shows?  I think I was at 2 but have to look back at which 2), I might want it and have something to trade.  I got a poster from a show I have zero connection to, so it feels like a let down (Buffalo '13).  I'd be stoked even if I had a poster from a show I attended that I already had one for, even if I was likely to trade it.  But the odds were clearly against me on getting a show I'd been to.

Still glad I played along though, it was fun and it's fun reading what people got!
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    I have a feeling that a lot of us will get theirs before the scheduled date. Mine to is only a few minutes away and says wed delivery. Hopefully we all get a nice surprise early
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • JeremyV135JeremyV135 Posts: 136
    Bissy77 said:
    Mine is also set to arrive on the 19th.  So we are doing weights again?  Mine is weighing .79 lbs.  Anyone else get this weight?
    Mine is weighing in at 0.785 Lbs. Looks like will arrive tomorrow. Departed KC this morning for probable Eastern Iowa drop tomorrow
    0.785 here as well. Supposed to arrive Wednesday. 
  • dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    JH6056 said:
    dana_b said:
    Wait, so you got rid of it on purpose?  Too funny that it came back to you!  Post a pic, I think I was at that show (there were 3 or 4 of those SF '06 shows?  I think I was at 2 but have to look back at which 2), I might want it and have something to trade.  I got a poster from a show I have zero connection to, so it feels like a let down (Buffalo '13).  I'd be stoked even if I had a poster from a show I attended that I already had one for, even if I was likely to trade it.  But the odds were clearly against me on getting a show I'd been to.

Still glad I played along though, it was fun and it's fun reading what people got!
    Weeellll.... not completely on purpose. The glass broke (cheap frame) and I just threw the whole thing away.  
    http://s23.photobucket.com/user/danabt/media/IMG_2234_zpsyo1mncaa.jpg.html
    Definitely not on my list of favorite posters but now it has a spot of distinction - in my laundry room.  XD
    And yes, there were three. This particular show happened 11 years ago today! 
    Whoa, totally didn't realize that!  And yes, guessing I was at the 1st 2 since I had to fly from east coast to SF and I'd have gone to the 2 on the weekend and missed 7/18.  I think I remember hearing 7/18 was the epic one though.  Were you at all 3?

Cool though that it's today, the anniversary of your poster show!  I'm  sure someone will love your new copy if you want to trade it.  Thanks for the reminder about today being the anniversary!  
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    edited July 2017
    I meant to add earlier, big thanks to Santos and the 10 Club for doing this.  I would buy a mystery poster/shirt/box/dog collar every month if you guys offered it!  Keep up the good work!!
    Post edited by gvn2fly1421 on
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    JH6056 said:
    dana_b said:

JH6056 said:
    dana_b said:

Am I reading this right you have a Buffalo 13' you may be inclined to move??!!

Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

Yes, is Buffalo '13 a really popular poster?  I mentioned it to another mega-fan friend who was like "DON'T TRADE IT UNTIL WE TALK!!"  I guess because I didn't go and I don't remember hearing much about it (and then I was at Charlottesville which overshadowed everything from that tour for me), I just don't remember hearing much about either the Buffalo show or the poster.  Is it a popular item?

Lemme guess though, not popular enough for anyone to trade a '98 Camden/Philly show 2 poster for?
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    JH6056 said:
    Yes, is Buffalo '13 a really popular poster?  I mentioned it to another mega-fan friend who was like "DON'T TRADE IT UNTIL WE TALK!!"  I guess because I didn't go and I don't remember hearing much about it (and then I was at Charlottesville which overshadowed everything from that tour for me), I just don't remember hearing much about either the Buffalo show or the poster.  Is it a popular item?

Lemme guess though, not popular enough for anyone to trade a '98 Camden/Philly show 2 poster for?
    I'm not sure that it's a very popular poster, it just seems that they are very hard to come by.  I haven't seen any sell for higher prices some of the more sought after posters go for but that being said, it's hard to find many that have been sold. My interest in it is that I went to the show. If I hadn't it wouldn't be something I would be trying to attain 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    2013 Philly Night 2.  Love it, already had my show version framed and on the wall however,

Anyone loving this?  @aidt17

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    I got a Ewing Amsterdam 2014.  Really like this one.  The skull is gold.  Cool effect and lots of Yield and other references. Would trade for certain posters. 

This one would look really nice next to this one I feel like: 

aidt17 said:
    JH6056 said:

I'm not sure that it's a very popular poster, it just seems that they are very hard to come by.  I haven't seen any sell for higher prices some of the more sought after posters go for but that being said, it's hard to find many that have been sold. My interest in it is that I went to the show. If I hadn't it wouldn't be something I would be trying to attain 
    Let's stay in touch then! Did you buy a mystery poster and have you gotten yours yet?  I'd like to see what else people get and all, but I'd love to see the poster go to someone who was there.  Did they sell out before you could get one, or you didn't want one at the time?
  • JH171442JH171442 Posts: 254
    Scored a Wrigley Munk One. 

Thanks 10c
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474

That is one of my faves, and I think it is possibly the most underrated PJ poster of all time.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HawkeyeJamHawkeyeJam Posts: 209
    PJ_Soul said:

That is one of my faves, and I think it is possibly the most underrated PJ poster of all time. 
    That honor goes to Dublin 2010