Options

Announcing the Collectionzz Pearl Jam Flash Sale

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,722
https://medium.com/@collectionzz/collectionzz-is-very-excited-to-announce-our-first-ever-flash-sale-which-will-be-taking-place-on-c5d5b650106c

Collectionzz is very excited to announce our first ever Flash Sale which will be taking place on July 14, 2017 at 2:00pm EST at www.collectionzz.com/flashsale.

Pearl Jam collectors are going to have the opportunity to explore, discover and purchase many of the rarest and most sought after Pearl Jam posters, exclusively curated for our members through the Collectionzz Reserve!

What to do before the flash sale?

Make sure you are a Collectionzz member. If you have have not signed up for Collectionzz, you can sign up for a free account by clicking here. You must be a Collectionzz member to partake in the Flash Sale. Additionally, we recommend checking to make sure that your PayPal account is current and active prior to the sale.

What to expect?

Alot! We have approximately 30 posters ranging from 1996–2017 that will be for sale at fair prices. Most, if not all, are very desireable, rare and things you do not see everyday — and we expect they will go quickly. Please understand that things may be sold before you are able to checkout because they were purchased by someone else. If you missed out on something, please let us know and we will do our best to find another one for you! Chances are we will be able to.

While we try and provide only the items in the best condition, a few may have imperfections. Before you make any purchase, please make sure you have viewed all photographs and read any description noting any issues with the poster.

Given To Live Charity Poster

We are honored to be partnering up with Given to Live, a live music project based in the UK that makes going to live music possible for the vulnerable and excluded, who would otherwise be unable to attend due to physical, mental or emotional issues.

They provide the funding for transport, tickets and overnight accommodation, for individuals and a companion, support worker or caretaker. The Flash Sale will also have a very special, and very limited, signed Eddie Vedder Poster from his show in Cork, Ireland designed by David Welker. 100% of the profits of the sale of this poster will go directly to Given to Live to help support their worthy cause. We look forward to working with Tom and his great team in future endeavors to help their great cause!

Please take a moment to donate to their cause by checking out their website here: www.giventolive.com.

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Buying the signed Cork for my mom!  Let me have it dammit!!   :lol:
  • Options
    sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    sak300zx said:
    That foil Sperry is pretty freaking sweet!:
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I wonder how the prices are going to be for this...
  • Options
    @buck502000 they will be fair. We put a lot of time and effort into researching the prices and making sure they weren't too high. I think people will overall be very happy with both the selection and prices (there will always be some though that won't be).
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    sak300zx said:
    @buck502000 they will be fair. We put a lot of time and effort into researching the prices and making sure they weren't too high. I think people will overall be very happy with both the selection and prices (there will always be some though that won't be).
    you could put the sperry foil at 1/4 it's market rate and someone would bitch about the price - looking forward to the fun :)
  • Options
    @PillowPants I agree, and me too!
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    arkiley660arkiley660 Posts: 23
    This is going to be fun!  
    Alpine Valley - Lolla 08/02/92
    Alpine Valley - 1998
    Chicago - Allstate Arena 10/09/00
    Chicago - United Center 06/18/03
    Chicago - United Center 08/23/09
    Chicago - Wrigley 07/19/13
    Moline - iWireless Center 10/17/14 (No Code)
    Philadelphia - Wells Fargo Center 04/29/16 (Ten)
    Chicago - Wrigley  08/20/16 & 08/22/16
    Seattle - Safeco Field 08/10/18
    Chicago - Wrigley 08/18
    Chicago - United Center 09/05/23
    Chicago - United Center 09/07/23
  • Options
    edited July 2017

https://www.facebook.com/collectioncraze/posts/1571239416228798

Just one more day to go until Collectionzz' first Pearl Jam poster flash sale. The sale launches on July 14th at 2pm EDT!!

Featuring an incredible curated collection of RARE Pearl Jam posters including a VERY limited hand signed Eddie Vedder poster for Charity.. Find out the details here: https://goo.gl/JyNCa3 Pearl Jam Eddie Vedder Given To Live Collectionzz

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,975
    sak300zx said:
    you could put the sperry foil at 1/4 it's market rate and someone would bitch about the price - looking forward to the fun :)
    Depends on what you consider it to be market rate?  I don't consider $2300 market rate...
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    sak300zx said:
    Depends on what you consider it to be market rate?  I don't consider $2300 market rate...
    what about $3500?!
  • Options
    sak300zx said:
    what about $3500?!
    That is called "insanity" Dave... Insanity.
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow everyone. I think people will be happy with the selection and prices. If not, click for the complaint department here: @tempo_n_groove
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,737
    sak300zx said:
    Good luck tomorrow everyone. I think people will be happy with the selection and prices. If not, click for the complaint department here: @tempo_n_groove
    LMAO!
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    sak300zx said:
    Worst customer service ever!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    sak300zx said:
    I did this as you suggested and all I got was a bunch of questions on if i have any PJ socks
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    I've got the Charlotte '13 taped to my wall without glass!!  :o

• Options
    edited July 2017
    sak300zx said:
    HAHAHA!!!  Good luck tomorrow Steve!

My inbox is filling up...
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    The best thing is that this is i Understand just the beginning.....Collectionzz is going to be ramping it up.

If that ISO isnt in this round, it very likely will be in the next
  • Options
    sak300zx said:

Damn Chris, they couldn't even wait to see the Flash Sale yet?!?! I know you'll give them the upmost in professional customer service though!
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    sak300zx said:
    sak300zx said:

Damn Chris, they couldn't even wait to see the Flash Sale yet?!?! I know you'll give them the upmost in professional customer service though!
    I forwarded them your number!
  • Options
    Soon ..
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,636
    Yeah - "sale"

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    edited July 2017
    yeah no
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    Meh, high end eBay prices, wasted my lunch
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • Options
    Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Posts: 182
    that was fun to watch...economy is booming.  guess I will just stick to mystery posters and keep my fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Cant believe people actually paid those prices. For all those people, have i got some deals for you!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    -Gets credit card ready
    -Waits patiently
    -Sale starts

• Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    -Gets credit card ready
    -Waits patiently
    -Sale starts

this
    Marquee 91