Holy grail poster sale coming this week inc a vedder signed solo poster (collectionzz.com and GTL)

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
edited July 2017 in Lost Dogs

Quick heads up here to all the poster collectors in these parts that www.collectionzz.com are set to launch their first flash sale this week. There are going to be loads of gems on  offer including those sought after years 1996 and 1998 and many others. If you havent created your collectionzz account yet and would be interested in these please jump on it and  get yourself signed up and avoid disappointment. As I understand it the sale will be first come first served, no auctions, just set prices which are going to be fairly priced and hopefully very attractive. Who knows there might even be a bargain to be had.

The sale will be exclusive to collectionzz members however so it has to be stressed that it would be worth 5 minutes of your time this week in advance getting registered. This is just the first sale, there are going to be many many more, as the collectionzz team get busy in the community obtaining the treasures that will be of most interest. 

Furthermore Given To Live has partnered up with Collectionzz in this upcoming Pearl Jam Flash Sale! They are very excited to announce that Collectionzz will be selling a 2017 Eddie Vedder autographed Cork, Ireland poster (#5/8) with 100% of the profit going to support the GTL cause! Given To Live are very much looking forward to further collaborations with Collectionzz in the near future, and I know they really appreciate their support

For those who haven't yet come across Given to Live, they are a U.K. based not-for-profit that makes going to live music possible for the vulnerable and excluded, who would otherwise be unable to attend due to physical, mental or emotional issues. Check out Given to Live at giventolive.com.

The Collectionzz Flash Sale will be taking place on July 14, 2017 at 2:00pm EST at www.collectionzz.com/ flashsale where many of the rarest and most sought after Pearl Jam posters ever will be for sale! I would strongly recommend you guys check their site out if you haven't already done so.

You can read more about the Flash Sale where you can purchase the autographed Eddie Vedder poster by going to this page:

https://medium.com/@ collectionzz/collectionzz-is- very-excited-to-announce-our- first-ever-flash-sale-which- will-be-taking-place-on- c5d5b650106c

There a few previews in the images below also: - 

Post edited by pdalowsky on

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited July 2017
    Want that signed Cork!  My mom is from there. She funded many of my early 90s PJ purchases. Would blow her mind. 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Isn't that something 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    3 days till show time
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Unbelievable opportunity made even better that it benefits Given To Live! Good luck!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 275
    Fantastic collaboration, I'll be looking forward to the drop! hoping to get lucky and snag a few gems. Thanks Paul
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Holy awesome more like it @pdalowsky
    www.cluthelee.com
    2 days guys

get ready for an awesome explosion
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Shit better put some more $$$ in the PayPal 
  • sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • rising5569rising5569 Posts: 55
    just need to get my hands on a 98 Sacramento, Dallas or St. Louis.....but can't wait to see what is in this flash sale

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    pdalowsky said:
    That's my go-to line with the Wife. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer said:
    pdalowsky said:
     :o 
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    100 Pacer said:
    pdalowsky said:
    At least you give her fair warning!
    Good luck tomorrow everyone!
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Man...I'm really after this signed Cork print!!!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I'm gonna miss this. Collectionzz is blocked at work as a "music" site.  Oddly this site is not.

Ah well, as long as there isn't a Pitt Missing Link, I'll be ok.
    I'm gonna miss this. Collectionzz is blocked at work as a "music" site.  Oddly this site is not.

Lol, i think you'll be safe there :)
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    pdalowsky said:

Lol, i think you'll be safe there :)
    :smiley:
    And I guess the site is no longer triggering our site blocker at work anymore.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited July 2017
    If you guys are able to get another Hartford 10 (prefer AP) you've got a sale.  Sold out on me today in my cart.  Id buy the Chicago 11 sepia one too
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
    edited July 2017
    If you guys are able to get another Hartford 10 (prefer AP) you've got a sale.  Sold out on me today in my cart.  Id buy the Chicago 11 sepia one too
    We should have another Hampton coming soon.
    www.Collectionzz.com