Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Vault 32 has landed.  Looks good.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    How many Dead Weather singles are there to go in the box? I thought I was only missing 18, but there is a lot of space.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    How many Dead Weather singles are there to go in the box? I thought I was only missing 18, but there is a lot of space.
    There are 12 songs on the album so that should be 6 singles. I sold off most of the singles since I have the LP so I put my PJ 7"s in there.
    kasedoug said:
    There are 12 songs on the album so that should be 6 singles. I sold off most of the singles since I have the LP so I put my PJ 7"s in there.
    That is what I thought, but that box is huge. (insert comment)
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    Cool. I guess the turn around on the Vaults is going to be quicker now?

Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Cool. I guess the turn around on the Vaults is going to be quicker now?

That is a thing of beauty.

Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Awesome
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Yea, I may buy two of these.
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    This looks pretty sweet.  And since I don't have a copy of this it is a no-brainer.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    On the fence with this one.....

-Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

A couple items up in vault novelties
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

The novelty of recently past extra vault pieces has kinda worn out on me... They need some other limited pressings... school pressings / tri-colors.. etc. Cause I am getting kinda bored with the selections.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    MedozK said:
    JK_Livin said:

The novelty of recently past extra vault pieces has kinda worn out on me... They need some other limited pressings... school pressings / tri-colors.. etc. Cause I am getting kinda bored with the selections.
    Can I get a witness?!?

Preach brotha!
    I want a tricolor just to have one. I don't care who's music it is.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    JK_Livin said:
    I got one in the Vinyl roulette or Vinyl surprise, forgot where but I got one.
    JK_Livin said:
    I got one in the Vinyl roulette or Vinyl surprise, forgot where but I got one.
    I have a niece that moved to Nashville. I asked her to stop by Thirdman and get me a tricolor and she looked at me like I have 3 heads.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    JK_Livin said:

mrussel1 said:
    JK_Livin said:

haha.. not the same
  • JK_Livin said:
    I can understand this...
    But I didn't have much interest in the tri's until the Dwight Yoacam release.  I picked it up from a guy on the TMRC Facebook for a reasonable rate.  I can say I have my 1, but I'm not after any others..  
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
    mrussel1 said:
    JK_Livin said:

I actually have that but I was referring to a Thirdman tricolor. Ha!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I have a few tri-colors. I found out pretty quick with collecting Third Man stuff, it's basically impossible unless you have a ton of disposable income. This is one of my favorites, its part of the Green series (TMR-066), and it's an auctioneer interview and examples. Side B is double grooved and depending what groove your needle hits, gives you one of two auction examples... Pretty neat stuff, and some of Third Man early examples of unusual pressings.

MedozK said:
    I have a few tri-colors. I found out pretty quick with collecting Third Man stuff, it's basically impossible unless you have a ton of disposable income. This is one of my favorites, its part of the Green series (TMR-066), and it's an auctioneer interview and examples. Side B is double grooved and depending what groove your needle hits, gives you one of two auction examples... Pretty neat stuff, and some of Third Man early examples of unusual pressings.

Cool. Are they always those 3 colors?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    edited July 2017
    JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:

Yes, you can look through their catalog here: https://thirdmanrecords.com/about/catalog/
    Post edited by MedozK on
    MedozK said:
    JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:

Yes, you can look through their catalog here: https://thirdmanrecords.com/about/catalog/

Thanks for that link.  Never knew about it.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    MedozK said:
    JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:

I wish they'd list which Vault each item was in where applicable. They did for a couple but not all of them.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:
    JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:

I wish they'd list which Vault each item was in where applicable. They did for a couple but not all of them.
    Past Vault releases..
    http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-releases

Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
    JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:
    JK_Livin said:
    MedozK said:

Past Vault releases..
    http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-releases

Thanks but I was aware of that one. Was just thinking that they could make a note of the vaults in the catalog list.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Sun Seeker - Biddeford is up in the Vault Shop

If anyone wants to sign up under me, I'll split the stash with you.
    http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/vault-33-referral-giveaway

Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    JK_Livin said:
    If anyone wants to sign up under me, I'll split the stash with you.
    http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/vault-33-referral-giveaway

What exactly is this? I'm thinking of signing up for the icky thump pack.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13