Options

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!

buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Comments

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Thank you, Buck!
    Happy 4th of July!!!
    We have much to be proud of, much to be grateful for and much, much more we can accomplish when we all work together!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Band of Brothers is a must today.   
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,872
    Happy birthday to the greatest country in the world!  Happy fourth of july everyone...be safe.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rb173565rb173565 Posts: 102
    why are you wishing Great Britain a happy birthday. the clue is in the name. ... i should add that there is ZERO evidence for any country to be the greatest they are just made up of a completely random amount of land inhabited by whatever wildlife is indigenous. there's a clip somewhere from a film ripping the "greatest country in the world " claim to shreds. sorry, don't shoot the messenger .... literally!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,930
    weird take
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Happy birthday to the greatest country in the world!  Happy fourth of july everyone...be safe.
    Thank you, sir!
    And, it never hurts to remind people: PLEASE, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE (or drink and post rude & disrespectful comments). Ha ha ha!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,358
    rb173565 said:
    why are you wishing Great Britain a happy birthday. the clue is in the name. ... i should add that there is ZERO evidence for any country to be the greatest they are just made up of a completely random amount of land inhabited by whatever wildlife is indigenous. there's a clip somewhere from a film ripping the "greatest country in the world " claim to shreds. sorry, don't shoot the messenger .... literally!
    I remember my first beer
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :lol:

Happy 4th!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,971
    edited July 2017
    Happy birthday (from a country that obviously is greater by pretty much every metric mcgruff)! But still have fun today kids. Watch out for aliens.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
  • Options
    My intent is not to offend but, if we are speaking the truth, let's speak the truth.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,537
    edited July 2017
    Happy birthday (from a country that obviously is greater by pretty much every metric mcgruff)! But still have fun today kids. Watch out for aliens.

Sweden is smaller than the population of Ohio, one state out of 50.  Multiply your population by 30 and add in every nationality on the planet.  
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options

Sweden is smaller than the population of Ohio, one state out of 50.  Multiply your population by 30 and add in every nationality on the planet.  
    Why? I'm playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I don't have time for math.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    shecky said:
    My intent is not to offend but, if we are speaking the truth, let's speak the truth.
    Isn't that what you people call a "straw man argument" ?
  • Options
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,872
    Oh my god I m sorry I said anything. Geez. Does everything have to turn into a debate?

enjoy your day everyone!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I am definitely enjoying my day, McGruff, and I thank you for your original post.
    But, if people are going to attempt to rain on our parade on this special day and talk shit about us, I am going to respond in kind.
    So, once again, HAVE A GREAT 4TH of JULY!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    shecky said:
    I am definitely enjoying my day, McGruff, and I thank you for your original post.
    But, if people are going to attempt to rain on our parade on this special day and talk shit about us, I am going to respond in kind.
    Just tried to level the hyperbole (with a winky comment). 

Have a great day!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    shecky said:
    You are getting way to defensive over someone else's opinion. No need to defend anything and enjoy the 4th!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    shecky said:
    You are getting way to defensive over someone else's opinion. No need to defend anything and enjoy the 4th!
    Yeah, you're probably right.
    Enjoy the 4th!!! 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Can I get a good taco in Sweden???

I doubt it... so fuck Sweden (just kidding!) :)
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,827
    my2hands said:
    Can I get a good taco in Sweden???

I doubt it... so fuck Sweden (just kidding!) :)
    Amen brother.

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,862
    happy 4th, celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing up a small part of it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2d652_2hE
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    Everybody have a great 4th and be safe. 
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Happy 4th y'all!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Happy fourth! We went up to Gasworks Park in hope to last out until the fireworks, but I started to cook under the sun and we gave up at 5.30pm. We're now watching the coverage on Kiro7. Hope everyone else is having fun.