How old is too young?

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    brianlux said:
    My opinion is five years old is too young to take to a rock show.  My first show happened when I was 12 or 13 and that was just the right time.  But of course I wouldn't make it a rule or tell someone what to do.  My only advice is have the kid wear these and know how to seat them in the ears properly:

Actually, because of their ear canal size, etc, it usually better to use Ear Muffs for young children.  If you don;t get the proper fit with the plugs, then they aren't getting the protection they need.  Depends on the kids age of course.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,172
    I can see the 2018 PJ Tour Announcement now....

PJ 2018 Tour:
    Now with 3 Ten Club Ticketing Options: GA, Reserved, Reserved 12 and Under
    Show times: 3:00 PM with special opening act The Radio Disney All Stars
    Wait there's more: All kid's 12 and under receive a free tambourine
    Concession stands will feature a special 12 oz. Juice Box section for just $17.00 per Juice Box.  And each Juice Box will feature a member of Pearl Jam dressed as one of the famous Disney Characters.  Collect all 72 variations.

* Disclaimer:  Pearl Jam and its management are not responsible for your inappropriate aged child hearing inappropriate language.  Pearl Jam’s lead singer has a tendency to curse during some songs and when addressing the crowd.  This includes, but is not limited to, the word fuck and it’s many variations.  

• Pearl Jam and its management are not responsible for any inappropriate adult behavior your inappropriate aged child might see, including but not limited to, illegal (or legal in some states) drug use, over indulgence in alcohol intake, forcibly pushing people out of the way to get closer to the stage and a chance at a stage thrown tambourine, and possible sexual behavior. 

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    We use the rigid inserts with muffs over top.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    edited June 2017
    Does the kid even want to go? Are you bringing him because it's something he'll enjoy or to be seen as "cool dad"? I'd maybe try to show him a couple of concert DVDs and see if he's even interested.

I saw a dad and a 10ish year-old daughter in the 10c ticket line in Hartford '13 and I saw them later at the burger place across the street. She seemed to be excited and it seemed like such a cool thing to do. My daughter was a few months old at the time and I couldn't wait until she was big enough to do the same thing, so I understand the desire. I also know that if I tried to bring her now (at age 4) she would not enjoy it. Hopefully that changes as she gets older, but you don't want the kid to feel like they're being dragged to their parents' thing and have it be a negative experience and possibly turn them off to it later. There are lots of other things that are more enjoyable for kids that you can bond over for now.
    Post edited by Banjo on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Banjo said:
    Does the kid even want to go? Are you bringing him because it's something he'll enjoy or to be seen as "cool dad"? I'd maybe try to show him a couple of concert DVDs and see if he's even interested.

I saw a dad and a 10ish year-old daughter in the 10c ticket line in Hartford '13 and I saw them later at the burger place across the street. She seemed to be excited and it seemed like such a cool thing to do. My daughter was a few months old at the time and I couldn't wait until she was big enough to do the same thing, so I understand the desire. I also know that if I tried to bring her now (at age 4) she would not enjoy it. Hopefully that changes as she gets older, but you don't want the kid to feel like they're being dragged to their parents' thing and have it be a negative experience and possibly turn them off to it later. There are lots of other things that are more enjoyable for kids that you can bond over for now.
    my daughter bugged me for a long time before I was convinced she actually wanted to go and had an idea what she was in for. I forced her to listen to the music at home before I put out the funds, and watched a concert dvd as well so she could see what she was going to be seeing (or not seeing). 

I'll be honest, I felt like a bad dad at first as I didn't see any other kids at the show. I assumed that a weezer show would be chock full of kids, but not that I saw. Although, one dude walked by me and yelled 'DAD OF THE YEAR!!" and gave me a high five. Tonnes of people who were staring, i could hear their "so cute!" comments. 

So not everyone is a dick about it. Some people get it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,444
    Well the planets aligned and I decided to take my 12 year old son to his first concert.
    Paul McCartney at MSG on a Friday night in September.  Going to be a very expensive and late night out, but the idea of my son seeing Beatles songs live just felt like a great gift to give my son. I was about the same age when I saw my first show so I am totally cool with it.
    I can just imagine 20 years from now when he is in a room and people are talking about the Beatles and he can look back on this memory.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Get_Right said:
    Well the planets aligned and I decided to take my 12 year old son to his first concert.
    Paul McCartney at MSG on a Friday night in September.  Going to be a very expensive and late night out, but the idea of my son seeing Beatles songs live just felt like a great gift to give my son. I was about the same age when I saw my first show so I am totally cool with it.
    I can just imagine 20 years from now when he is in a room and people are talking about the Beatles and he can look back on this memory.
    That's awesome. Good job, dad/mom (don't want to offend...ha)
  • pistol3pistol3 CO Posts: 159
    Enough with the judging. If you don't have a kid, you have no frame of reference, so your opinion is irrelevant. IMO, it depends on your kid and if they want to go and can handle it. We took our 6 year old to U2. She loved it. Didn't whine at all. Was tired at the end, but never complained. We were in GA, people were awesome to her. Don't know if we'll take her to PJ or not. But, it sure won't be because of the non-parents' opinion, can guarantee that.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    edited July 2017
    Mistake
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,394
    pistol3 said:
    Enough with the judging. If you don't have a kid, you have no frame of reference, so your opinion is irrelevant. IMO, it depends on your kid and if they want to go and can handle it. We took our 6 year old to U2. She loved it. Didn't whine at all. Was tired at the end, but never complained. We were in GA, people were awesome to her. Don't know if we'll take her to PJ or not. But, it sure won't be because of the non-parents' opinion, can guarantee that.

lol

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    pistol3 said:
    :clap:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I'm in a rush so can't read what other advice you've gotten, but we started taking our daughter to shows at 3 months old so... clearly I don't think 5 yrs old is too young.

That said, there are of course parameters.  We only took her to shows where we had seats and either we had her on our laps, wore her in a backpack carrier, or had a reclining stroller so when she fell asleep, she could be out with no problem.

And EAR PROTECTION is a MUST.  There are very affordable ear protectors for little kids (think when you're on an airplane and see airport staff on the tarmac directing planes, wearing those big headphones - those are noise-cancelling headphones and they make them in kid sizes and they work wonders).  The key thing is to make sure your kid will keep them on.  Some babies and many toddlers keep swiping them off.  Don't wait until a show you really care about/spent tons of money on to see if your 5 yr old is cool keeping them on; look for free or cheap local concerts, festivals, outdoor things and have her wear them to see how she does.  That way if she hates them or doesn't like being at the show, you can leave without having lost anything.

One issue is definitely bedtime and how she'll do if the show is past her bedtime.  When our kid was still tiny, it was actually easier to take her to shows (and we didn't have any local family or friends who could care for her and no extra money for babysitters, so it was either take her or don't go).  As long as she could eat, look around, and fall asleep, she was good.  I'd say it was pretty easy up until 5 or 6, because we got a larger stroller that reclined so she could still wear her headphones and pass out and as long as it was a show we could have the stroller in, we were good.  Or we left right as she was getting sleepy and got in the car.  And she's sleep like a rock, so she was totally fine, as long as she had ear protectors.

Now that she's older, it either has to be a show she really cares about or we have to leave a ways in to get to the car when she's sleepy.  And if it's a show she cares about (like we saw Sia last year and it didn't end until almost 11:00pm) it has to not be on a school night so she can sleep in the next day.

Festivals in particular are really easy to take smaller kids to, as long as they're not insanely crowded or too chaotic.  If there's lawns and big screens and decent weather, small kids can have a blast.  I went to Governor's Ball in NYC a month ago and it was great to see so many little kids, although I was alarmed at how many did NOT have ear protection of any kind.  Just because a kid doesn't complain about the noise doesn't mean their ears are not being damaged.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a fun summer of music! 
    One other thing that the naysayers about this will often say: kids will see stuff or smell/inhale stuff they shouldn't.  My kid has been to Coachella twice, 2 other festivals, and a LOT of concerts.  NEVER has she seen anything more than what she used to hysterically call "UNappropriate" outfits (pratically naked women) or just strange outfits.  If I spy people practically humping in public, I just steer her away.  But it's very rare to see that, and we've been to a lot lot lot of shows.

On the weed or cigarette smoke, we just move if it's outdoors/GA, and if it's indoors and there are seats, it's not legal to smoke indoors anywhere where we live, so we just nicely ask anyone smoking close enough to breathe it in to please take it somewhere else.  And I do that even when I don't have kids because I have smoke allergies and it sucks for me if people smoke indoors.  So that's not even a kid thing for me.  And mostly people are very nice.  The few who aren't... we have dealt with in other ways. ;) 
    Take a 5 yr old to place with drunk idiots, people smoking weed and very loud music..... yeah sounds like a great idea. I'm sure people want to sit next to a 5 yr old at the next pj show. 

Do you really make your life decisions based on what other people do or don't want in a given situation?  Interesting.  

And hopefully you're just as critical of parents to take their kids of any age to a sports event, because I've repeatedly seen far far more violent/crazy/nasty behavior and heard crazy language at sporting events than concerts, where we've seen very little in years of taking kids to shows.  Just hoping you don't have a double standard.
    yield2me said:
    It really depends on where you sit and who's sitting next to you. I've been to PJ shows where people next to me were dancing and thrashing around the whole time, several shows where people were falling down drunk and/or smoking weed the entire time, one show where the girl next to me smoked meth and then a few shows where the people next to me were perfectly normal with no incidents. It's a crapshoot and if you bring them just be prepared to leave the show if you roll the dice badly and end up next to idiots.
    I'm sorry, if I end up next to someone smoking meth at a concert, I'm getting security and getting them out.  I'm not leaving the seats I paid for.  That's an outrageous act at a public concert.  The rest, the falling down drunk or thrashing, I've never had it so bad that we had to leave with our kid or get into it with the other concert goers.  Mostly people have been able to have a great time and so have we, kids or no kids.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    My daughter just turned 7 and has been begging to go to a Pearl jam show.  She knows most of the lyrics to most of the songs, listens to them on her own.  Vs is her soccer warm up album. 
    Since the band isnt touring right now, I took her to a U2 show.  She likes them a lot, but not as much as Pearl Jam.  We went to the Soldier field show.  Had dinner at a bar, walked and took a cab to the show.  We missed the opening band, but she made it through the whole show.  By the end of the show, she was a little tired, but still going.  She had an absolute blast, and enjoyed sharing the pics with her friends and our family of her at the show.   We DID use ear plugs.  She was used to crowds and drunks from sporting events, so this wasnt much different.  If any of you are familiar with the recent Joshua Tree tour, it was awesome for her to see the video board and the songs about women empowerment, so that was absolutely great.   I had hesitated to take her to something like this in the past, but when CC passed away, I am more on the side of "Do it while you can".  

That said, as long as you know your kid, you should be fine.   Be prepared to have to leave the crowd, in case your kid cries or whines, as some kids do.  Be prepared to have to use the bathroom during "Hard to Imagine".   Be prepared to have to stand in line for stuff, if you avoid that stuff like I do.  But at this point, I am near 50 PJ shows.  I want her to see the band that she loves.  I dont care what other people think.  As long as my kid is quiet, respectful, and capable of doing it.  And she is. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm not sure why people focus on if the kid will remember it or not. if that was the criteria, disney world would be empty. they might not have a consious memory of it, but the bonding over live music will remain, like anything else you do with your kid pre-9 years old. and it just may influence their musical tastes in the future. 
    It's just different in my mind. Disney world is for little kids. Concerts are not. Some things can be better appreciated by little kids than others. Obviously everyone knows that experiences early in life contribute to the person they'll be. What I meant was that a 5 year old can't appreciate a concert for what it is in the mind of the parent. It doesn't seem like something that can be adequately "shared" between an adult a 5 year old. Anyway, I don't think little kids and concerts mix well. They simply don't seem like atmospheres that are appropriate for a 5 year old. Drugs, booze, excessively loud music, potentially rowdy crowds, profanity, ends late at night - that all equals "not for kids" in my mind. 
    Clearly you're entitled to your opinion, but the bolded is totally confusing to me.  I've seen 1.5 yr olds nodding their heads and trying to bop at shows.  I've seen 2 yr olds say their favorite lyrics to songs they hear a lot and like.  I've seen big giant smiles and giggles on really small kids, much smaller than 5.  And with 4 yr olds and older, they're able to talk, sing, dance...  You pretty much can tell if your kid is enjoying it, neutral, or totally hating it.  I don't believe in staying if your kid is miserable, no way.  But the idea that kids can't appreciate a concert for what it is in the mind of a parent?  That means they can't appreciate music for what it is, and that is bizarre to me and totally contradicted by having seen a truckload of actual kids enjoying the heck out of live shows.  Some totally tiny... and all the ages up from that.
    JH6056 said:
    One other thing that the naysayers about this will often say: kids will see stuff or smell/inhale stuff they shouldn't.  My kid has been to Coachella twice, 2 other festivals, and a LOT of concerts.  NEVER has she seen anything more than what she used to hysterically call "UNappropriate" outfits (pratically naked women) or just strange outfits.  If I spy people practically humping in public, I just steer her away.  But it's very rare to see that, and we've been to a lot lot lot of shows.

On the weed or cigarette smoke, we just move if it's outdoors/GA, and if it's indoors and there are seats, it's not legal to smoke indoors anywhere where we live, so we just nicely ask anyone smoking close enough to breathe it in to please take it somewhere else.  And I do that even when I don't have kids because I have smoke allergies and it sucks for me if people smoke indoors.  So that's not even a kid thing for me.  And mostly people are very nice.  The few who aren't... we have dealt with in other ways. ;) 
    Agreed on this.  I have seen kids at shows and they have never bothered me.  I dont know why someone would be ok sitting next to a drunk person who is pissing themselves, but not ok next to a kid who is enjoying a concert.   Give me the kid. 

That said, I dont see belligerent people like this at PJ shows.  Lollapalooza? Yes.  well...PJ in Camden?  Yeah, ill see those fans there.  Not at most other places tho. 

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    on2legs said:
    5 is too young unless you are trying to get a tambourine...only then is it OK
    It's manadatory if you are in need of a tambourine. 
    I just want to note that I'm a parent and I got a tambourine without the use of a child.  Well, I did throw someone else's small child up in the front for it, but not my child, so I'm innocent.

Ok, serious about having gotten an EV tambourine without the use of my child, joking about using anyone else's child.
    Reading through this thread again....where are these concerts with open drug use and falling down drunks, and naked people?   Please let me know, I will get a sitter and go on my own.  
    As for Pearl Jam, these are relatively tame concerts.  I am more concerned about cigarette smoking than anything else that I have seen at a PJ show. 

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    I would rather see a 7 year old who understands that Oceans is a rare opener, than some dude who wants to talk excessively through ed's monologues and tell his friends about his business deals during Long Road. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    pjhawks said:
    rgambs said:
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm not sure why people focus on if the kid will remember it or not. if that was the criteria, disney world would be empty. they might not have a consious memory of it, but the bonding over live music will remain, like anything else you do with your kid pre-9 years old. and it just may influence their musical tastes in the future. 
    It's just different in my mind. Disney world is for little kids. Concerts are not. Some things can be better appreciated by little kids than others. Obviously everyone knows that experiences early in life contribute to the person they'll be. What I meant was that a 5 year old can't appreciate a concert for what it is in the mind of the parent. It doesn't seem like something that can be adequately "shared" between an adult a 5 year old. Anyway, I don't think little kids and concerts mix well. They simply don't seem like atmospheres that are appropriate for a 5 year old. Drugs, booze, excessively loud music, potentially rowdy crowds, profanity, ends late at night - that all equals "not for kids" in my mind. 
    well, my 7 year old loved the weezer show, and she keeps asking when i can take her to pj. 

saying 'concerts are not for little kids' is an opinion, not a fact. would i have taken her back in the day of smoking in arenas? no. would have i have taken her to a motley crue show? obviously not. that's why i chose weezer, because, besides a few of the lyrics that will go over her head anyway, i knew she'd dig the music. 

again, it could be argued the same way that monster truck rallies are not for little kids either, bunch of drunks yelling GRAAAAVEDIGGGGER while spilling their beer all over someone isn't what i call a kid's atmosphere. neither, mind you, is a sporting event, with people screaming 'motherfucker' at the ref at the top of their lungs and drinking like it's going out of style. yet, you see kids at those everywhere. 

why are people ragging on concerts?
    a 5 year old should be home in bed at 9:00 pm let alone 11:00-12:00 when a show is over.
    Hahaha what, do they turn into a pumpkin at 9:30?
    That's just a silly and arbitrary deadline that has no reason backing it.  
    no one who advocates for children in the medical profession would think it's a good idea for a 5 year old to be at a rock concert between the hours of 9:00 pm and midnight.  if you can show me at least one then i'll change my position.
    I'm thrilled to report that you're actually wrong on this, and I'd like to ask whether you've actually asked any pediatricians about this yourself or you're just going on gut?

We changed cities when my kid was 3, so I asked 1 pediatrician when she was a baby, and 3 different ones between age 3 and now (almost 10).  They ALL said the exact same basic thing: If they have ear protection and they are not upset (beyond age-appropriate regular upsets, like 2 yr olds who have tantrums at every "no" regardless of where you are),  They also said to watch the next day, and if the child is fine and not really out of sorts the next day then there's no reason not to take them.  Safety and exposure to toxins are obviously a concern, but the Peds just said as long as we don't have them in the mosh pit and can remove ourselves from smoke, again, no reason not to take them.

Do peds "advocate" for taking kids?  Probably not, just as they don't "advocate" taking them to the beach.  But is it harmful or do they advise AGAINST concerts should be the question, and in years of going to shows with kids and officially asking peds 4 times (unofficially even more, I've met Peds socially and asked the same question), I've yet to find a ped that said "No, don't do it."    
    dlymnfld said:
    I find myself in a similar precarious situation. I have front row center tickets to Amos Lee (soulful mellow singer similar to Ray Lamontagne and comparable to EV solo show) at a small venue (Capital Center for the Arts in Concord, NH) and my wife now can't go as she's no longer going on vacation with me, my kids and my parents. So my choices of music companions are; A. My 70 year old mother who casually likes music (I think her last show was Neil Diamond in 1980), B. My 12 year old daughter who has been to her share of outside festivals geared towards kids like Life is Good Festival, Gathering of the Vibes, etc. but could care less about Amos Lee as she's into typical pre-teen Twenty One Pilots Imagine Dragon music or C. My 8 year old daughter who likes the same type of music as me as her favorite two bands are The Lumineers and The Head and the Heart and is begging me to go? My dilemma is my mother would go and appreciate the music and setting but be clueless, my oldest would go and be fine but not appreciate either and my youngest would be a wildcard and could love it or be bored in five minutes. I personally now wish I just bought one ticket as being a parent, I agree with the consensus that outside festivals are the  best setting for kids. 
    You should totally take your 8 yr old!  She sounds like she wants to go, and what exactly would be the reason not to go?  Think a mosh pit will develop at Amos Lee?  She'll probably surprise you - as long as you don't have reason to think she'll conk out sleepy before end of show or can't sit still for that long, you should take her!  Bring ear protection (even though Amos Lee shouldn't be that loud).  Enjoy!
    Vedd Hedd said:
    My daughter just turned 7 and has been begging to go to a Pearl jam show.  She knows most of the lyrics to most of the songs, listens to them on her own.  Vs is her soccer warm up album. 
    Since the band isnt touring right now, I took her to a U2 show.  She likes them a lot, but not as much as Pearl Jam.  We went to the Soldier field show.  Had dinner at a bar, walked and took a cab to the show.  We missed the opening band, but she made it through the whole show.  By the end of the show, she was a little tired, but still going.  She had an absolute blast, and enjoyed sharing the pics with her friends and our family of her at the show.   We DID use ear plugs.  She was used to crowds and drunks from sporting events, so this wasnt much different.  If any of you are familiar with the recent Joshua Tree tour, it was awesome for her to see the video board and the songs about women empowerment, so that was absolutely great.   I had hesitated to take her to something like this in the past, but when CC passed away, I am more on the side of "Do it while you can".  

That said, as long as you know your kid, you should be fine.   Be prepared to have to leave the crowd, in case your kid cries or whines, as some kids do.  Be prepared to have to use the bathroom during "Hard to Imagine".   Be prepared to have to stand in line for stuff, if you avoid that stuff like I do.  But at this point, I am near 50 PJ shows.  I want her to see the band that she loves.  I dont care what other people think.  As long as my kid is quiet, respectful, and capable of doing it.  And she is. 
    Awesome post!  I can't wait to read your review (with her input!) when you do take her to see PJ!
    Vedd Hedd said:
    JH6056 said:

Agreed on this.  I have seen kids at shows and they have never bothered me.  I dont know why someone would be ok sitting next to a drunk person who is pissing themselves, but not ok next to a kid who is enjoying a concert.   Give me the kid. 

That said, I dont see belligerent people like this at PJ shows.  Lollapalooza? Yes.  well...PJ in Camden?  Yeah, ill see those fans there.  Not at most other places tho. 

Good point on Camden... it's been years since I've seen a show at the venue that used to be called "Meadows Music Center" in Hartford, CT, but that would be my version of Camden: a venue where there were too many tail-gating riots and my 1st PJ show there was the "pepper spray on the lawn" show, so I'd probably never take a kid - even a 16 yr old - to a show there if it's still like that.   :)
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    brianlux said:
    My opinion is five years old is too young to take to a rock show.  My first show happened when I was 12 or 13 and that was just the right time.  But of course I wouldn't make it a rule or tell someone what to do.  My only advice is have the kid wear these and know how to seat them in the ears properly:

Actually, because of their ear canal size, etc, it usually better to use Ear Muffs for young children.  If you don;t get the proper fit with the plugs, then they aren't getting the protection they need.  Depends on the kids age of course.
    Great advice, Cincy!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,626
    I feel for the parents that can not get a babysitter and have to take their kids to concerts. As long as you are protecting your child and are considerate of those around you then I see no problem with this. Taormina was full of kids and not once did it take away from the show for me. That said if you have a babysitter and are still taking your kids what are you thinking lol? 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Just don't use your kid as tambourine bait.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    Just don't use your kid as tambourine bait.
    Hahahahaha..or for a pin..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,172
    pistol3 said:
    this is such a dumb argument.  I guess I shouldn't judge politics because i'm not a politician. or music because I'm not a musician either?  that argument is as dumb as someone believing taking a 5 year old to a rock concert is a good idea :confounded: (we need a smacking my head emoji).  gen x and y are too busy being friends with their kids than actual parents..IMHO.
This discussion has been closed.