Of Potato heads and Polaroids

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Thanks mcgruff but I'll be keeping this! Long Road was my very first live PJ song played at Wembley Arena on June 18th, the same date my grandfather passed away. It's a mega special song and it feels a bit like fate that I ended up getting this one.
    No problem bud!  Enjoy!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    I pre-ordered a signed copy from the Strand but they weren't able to fulfill it because they ran out.  On a whim I emailed the Elliot Bay Book Co. and they still had some leftover so I was able to order one from them.  they were super nice over email.  If anyone is looking for a signed copy they probably still have some!
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    I pre-ordered a signed copy from the Strand but they weren't able to fulfill it because they ran out.  On a whim I emailed the Elliot Bay Book Co. and they still had some leftover so I was able to order one from them.  they were super nice over email.  If anyone is looking for a signed copy they probably still have some!
    Glad to hear that you found one! Congrats! 
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    When did you order from Strand??  I ordered mine 5/23/17 and haven't got any email about fulfilling or shipping.  Just wondering if I'm out of luck on it.  Will email them.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    So I had to email Strand to find out that my order was not fulfilled and therefore cancelled.  WTF.  Nice of customer service to let me know...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Thanks for the heads-up! :sunglasses:  Just called them and ordered one :smiley:
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    I have a few deluxe books with the signed polaroid as they were donated to my charity if anyone needs one. PM me
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    PP193448 said:
    So I had to email Strand to find out that my order was not fulfilled and therefore cancelled.  WTF.  Nice of customer service to let me know...
    I had to email them too to find out.  their website says if they run out they will email you and let you know, but they never did.  Look up the Elliot Bay Book Co. where Mike did the other signing, they still had some.  they emailed me back right away and the girl was super nice.  same price, $38 shipped by media mail.
  • miked2381miked2381 Posts: 1
    Yeah I got mine canceled by strand without notice so thanks to y'all I gave Elliott Bay a call and ordered one over the phone they still got em
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Got mine yesterday as well, as I got a customs charge on top,but it is a beauty!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • SHAKYSHAKY Posts: 16
    Elliot Bay Book Co. still has signed copies left ! I just called them and ordered one.They are very nice. Thanks for the heads up Release Me !!

• onejourney...onejourney... Posts: 248
    edited June 2017
    Crapshoot:

Newsletter said Mike signed a few extra copies the will be "randomly" sent out over the next couple weeks. Just ordered on the 15th. Here's to hoping mine makes the cut!  =)
    here for the music...
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    Crapshoot:

Newsletter said Mike signed a few extra copies the will be "randomly" sent out over the next couple weeks. Just ordered on the 15th. Here's to hoping mine makes the cut!  =)
    me too, mine comes in tomorrow
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• davidosdavidos Posts: 466
    If anyone is interested I have a Deluxe Edition FS (new condition - never taken out of box) at face value + $12 shipping. I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition but went to the NYC signing and had to buy a copy there to get signed.

PM me.
    Figures, mine from the 10c isn't signed.

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Missoula.....writing with Jeff????!!!!!!   :confounded:
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Missoula.....writing with Jeff????!!!!!!   :confounded:

We'll grasp at anything.

But yeah, why else would he go to Missoula?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • a5pj said:
    Ha! Me neither. Oh well, was worth a shot.  Awesome book though!
    here for the music...
    a5pj said:
    Ha! Me neither. Oh well, was worth a shot.  Awesome book though!
    Yes, agree, very awesome book. Anyone receive a signed one from 10C (non-deluxe)?

Guys, Elliott Bay Book Company still has some autographed copies. $35 + shipping.  Extremely nice folks. 

• JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Guys, Elliott Bay Book Company still has some autographed copies. $35 + shipping.  Extremely nice folks. 

thanks for this info!  just got one.  extremely helpful store
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    Enjoy!  Book is amazing 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

what's the link for the autographed copy?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    I called and ordered.  Never saw anything on the site for the specific signed copy
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    mcgruff10 said:

I called them and ordered it. The site doesn't separate autograph one from unsigned ones 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I called them and ordered it. The site doesn't separate autograph one from unsigned ones 
    Is the link http://www.elliottbaybook.com/book/9781576878354 . But best to call or email them for a signed copy.

From Mike's interview the other day http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6526799/#Comment_652679, last night's book signing with Cameron Crowe's was his last book tour stop. Would of been cool if he came up to Toronto @ a Chapters location. 
    Posted over @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/ by Ty B

http://landcameras.com/shop/potato-heads-mccready/

Of Potato Heads And Polaroids – signed copy

$65.00

Long time customer and friend of the LandCameras.com, Mike McCready has compiled a beautiful hard copy book of his worldwide travels. The book is entirely Polaroid instant images of his life at home and on the road as guitarist for Seattle band Pearl Jam.

These are signed copies – Mike visited us at our retail store and signed these exclusively for us to offer.