*** Eddie Vedder Amsterdam 3 Fanviews Here 5/30/17 ***

2»

Comments

• InHiding_InEuropeInHiding_InEurope Brussels Posts: 22
    After seeing all the set lists for the tour I think this one was the best! I went to night 2 as well but for me this was the rocked! 
    I think you are right! No other setlist included an accoustic version of Not for you, LBC. Also "Dead Man" hardly to be found on setlists of other nights. Other highlights for me: Master of War, opening with Long Road, Immortality, I am mine. The mix was great and the show was very intense plus a very respectful and receptive audience keeping the spirit of this accoustic gig. We were lucky to have been to that one.
    1996 Barcelona - 2009 Berlin - 2010 Berlin - 2014 Berlin - 2017 EV Amsterdam 3 - 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Pinkpop, Barcelona - 2019 EV Amsterdam 1, EV Brussels - 2022 Berlin - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
  • rdraerrdraer Posts: 3
    rdraer said:
    What a wonderfull night. My 9 year old son Casper has been a Pearl Jam fan for quite a while. He keeps asking me when Pearl Jam will visit the Netherlands, so he can go and see the concert. Then Eddies solo tour was announced and I asked him if he would like to go. Of course he said. Little did he know that it would be a night he would never forget. After a great concert of both Glen Hansard and Eddie, Casper was the little guy that was brought onto the stage by Eddie to sing Hard Sun with them.

A truly memorable night for both Casper and me!

It's been a little more than a year ago that Casper went to see his first Eddie Vedder performance. Ending with him on stage with Eddie. It was a memorable night!

Today Casper will finally get to see the whole band play for the first time. He's so excited…

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Enjoy the show Casper! :rock_on:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024