Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    BS44325 said:
    I cannot believe how stupid this tRump is.  Now he is patting himself on the back for the "tapes" tweet, saying that he forced Comey to change his story....yet he said Comey lied.....I don't understand this fuckhead.
    He's  a troll and he's  trolling America
    He's trolling progressive America
    Regressive America on the other hand, is in love
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Tiki said:
    Nobody's condoning shooting people.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say we all think that's bad.  
    I agree but there are very mainstream liberals who, while not condoning it, have suggested that Scalise had it coming based on his voting record. That sentiment is quite distasteful and harms democrats via association in swing districts. 

You are making shit up. What "mainstream liberal" said he had a bullet coming?
    not one. not a single one. if one of them had, it would have been all over fox news and the alt right internet. there would have been so much pressure on them they would have had to resign their seat.

can we please stop making up bullshit and putting it in the mouths of "mainstream liberals"? 
    Not a single one?

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/16/jim-devine-dem-strategist-defends-huntrepublicans-/

:lol::lol::lol:

"mainstream liberal" implies that the person in question has name recognition. i am a liberal and i have a working knowledge of pollsters, strategists, and operatives. i have never heard of this person. if i haven't heard of them, they aren't mainstream. regardless, this person is an idiot and i condemn what they said.

got anything from sources other than the washington times?? that paper is a joke.
    Not to mention that the article he linked quotes the local head of the democrat party, clearly another mainstream liberal activist with household name recognition dismissing and condemning party stalwart Devine, the next strategist to occupy the White House. 
    So much stew...

http://circa.com/politics/government/democratic-party-official-caught-saying-he-was-glad-steve-scalise-got-shot

Why does this keep happening?
    Ask Ted Nugent.
    I will as soon as I get a response from Johnny Depp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3865684/johnny-depp-donald-trump-glastonbury-2017/
    Why wait?  Should've asked Teddy a number of years ago.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    BS44325 said:
    Holy cow what? The essence of the current obstruction charge is that Trump was pressuring Comey, Coates and Rogers to tell the public what they told him and congress...that he personally wasn't being investigated. Comey's memos illustrated that Trump didn't care if people associated with the campaign were investigated and only hoped Comey would let Flynn go on lying to Pence. That is the whole case. Done. Keep holy cowing your way to additional electoral defeats.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339146-poll-voters-grow-weary-of-russia-probes

The country is bored of this nonsense

Holy Cow is yer boy Trumpito is #corruptAF.   
    скомпрометированы      Moscow money laundering and the #PTAPE .     I don't need a weatherman to tell me he's a STOOGE.

I'm not even mentioning that his chief strategist Steve Bannon's stated plan is dismantle the administrative state (Where I come from, we call it fucking everything up), by choosing administrators, advisors, and cabinet members who are devastatingly incompetent (DeVos, Perry. Sessions, Carson, Tillerson, and Mikey Flynn and Jared effing Kushner for starters)  and adopting policies that will certainly doom this country economically, socially, and culturally.   He's playing pretty free and loose with my children's futures.   How is it that sabotaging the ENTIRE country is not impeachable?    

He just insulted Mexico, AGAIN for no reason at all.   What is wrong with him?

The R's and T-Rumpies need to grow some stones, soon.   It's like they're in an abusive relationship.  
    "He lies to me all the time, I don't even know who he IS anymore....but I just cant leave him, he NEEDS me."
    #sad
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    No tapes...

Just another Trump lie

How is it a lie?  Not once did President Trump say this was true.
    He said he might have Comey tapes. That was a lie. He knew perfectly well that he didn't have any when he said that. The man is a fucking moron. He thinks it is appropriate to "bluff" the American public. I suspect he does it just for shits and giggles.

Shits and giggles or attempting to intimidate Comey? The latter is probably something Mueller is looking into.

The president is so stupid.

Maybe. His "tapes" comment triggered Comey admitting that he did in fact tell Trump on three separate occasions that he was not under investigation. Trump had been trying to get that fact into the public for months but nobody believed. People claimed that was a lie and the memo showed it to be true. It also unveiled Comey himself to be both a leaker and a liar. The problem with the "tapes" tweet though is that it lead to the appointment of the special prosecutor. If the special prosecutor comes up with nothing though then the "tapes" tweet might turnout to be a brilliant move. Electorally it has already been demonstrated that the "tapes" tweet or special prosecutor is having zero impact on the GOP to win elections. To many of you label things you don't understand "stupid". This is not for you. Never was for you.
    ....no. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    Tiki said:
    BS44325 said:
    I cannot believe how stupid this tRump is.  Now he is patting himself on the back for the "tapes" tweet, saying that he forced Comey to change his story....yet he said Comey lied.....I don't understand this fuckhead.
    He's  a troll and he's  trolling America
    He's trolling progressive America
    Regressive America on the other hand, is in love
    And apparently some from regressive  Canada as well
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

Our politics are divided. They have been for a long time. And while I know that division makes it difficult to listen to Americans with whom we disagree, that’s what we need to do today.

I recognize that repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act has become a core tenet of the Republican Party. Still, I hope that our Senators, many of whom I know well, step back and measure what’s really at stake, and consider that the rationale for action, on health care or any other issue, must be something more than simply undoing something that Democrats did.

We didn’t fight for the Affordable Care Act for more than a year in the public square for any personal or political gain – we fought for it because we knew it would save lives, prevent financial misery, and ultimately set this country we love on a better, healthier course.

The Rest here

Amazing how we went from eloquent statesman to buffoon
     A real statesman would act like George W Bush and not interfere.
    He acted like a statesman because his successor acted like one too. In fact every president in the history has acted like a statesman with the exception of the idiot who holds he office currently. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

Our politics are divided. They have been for a long time. And while I know that division makes it difficult to listen to Americans with whom we disagree, that’s what we need to do today.

I recognize that repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act has become a core tenet of the Republican Party. Still, I hope that our Senators, many of whom I know well, step back and measure what’s really at stake, and consider that the rationale for action, on health care or any other issue, must be something more than simply undoing something that Democrats did.

We didn’t fight for the Affordable Care Act for more than a year in the public square for any personal or political gain – we fought for it because we knew it would save lives, prevent financial misery, and ultimately set this country we love on a better, healthier course.

The Rest here

Somebody should tell the Iraqis.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

The Rest here

He acted like a statesman because his successor acted like one too. In fact every president in the history has acted like a statesman with the exception of the idiot who holds he office currently. 
    He IS pretty stupid.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

The Rest here

BS would get in a time machine and still invade Iraq again... and likely wouldn't stop there... just a guess?
  • Options
    The president is a fraud

https://www.axios.com/carrier-moving-jobs-trump-vowed-to-save-to-mexico-2446291250.html

Carrier moving Trump jobs to Mexico

Carrier, the heating and air-conditioning manufacturer, is laying off more than 600 employees from its Indianapolis plant next month, the same plant Trump vowed to keep on American soil, per CNBC. Those manufacturing jobs will go to Mexico, where labor is significantly cheaper.

Why it matters: Trump heralded the November deal as proof he'd live up to his pledge to protect U.S. jobs. And this comes just a day after Ford announced that it will move production of its Focus model to China, just months after pressure from the Trump administration resulted in its cancelling plans to move to Mexico.

Refresher on the deal: Carrier, a unit of United Technologies, would receive up to $7 million in exchange for agreeing to employ at least 1,069 people at the facility for 10 years, rather than moving it abroad in search of cheaper labor, as originally planned. Carrier also vowed to invest $16 million into the plant. But just a month after the deal was made, CEO Greg Hayes said the $16 million would be invested in automation.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The president is a fraud

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/22/trump-visited-this-boeing-factory-to-celebrate-jobs-it-just-announced-layoffs/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.843d906378fd

Trump visited this Boeing factory to celebrate jobs. It just announced layoffs

By Danielle Paquette June 22 at 6:26 PM
     Play Video 2:19
    Trump promises focus on jobs, lower taxes in speech at Boeing factory
    Trump promises focus on jobs, tax reform in speech at Boeing factory(The Washington Post)

Five months ago at a Boeing factory in South Carolina, President Trump proclaimed, “We are going to fight for every last American job.”

On Thursday, workers at the North Charleston plant learned they’d soon face layoffs.

The airplane manufacturer announced it would be cutting “fewer than 200 people” at the 787 Dreamliner campus and other facilities in the city.

“Our competition is relentless, and that has made clear our need as a company to reduce cost to be more competitive,” Boeing said in a statement. “We are offering resources to those affected by layoffs to help them in finding other employment and ease their transition as much as possible.”

The company has yet to notify the affected employees — who work in operations management, engineering, quality control and training, among other roles — and represent a tiny sliver of its workforce in the state. Boeing would not say how many, exactly, could lose their jobs and when the dismissals will begin.

Keep Reading

The South Carolina plant was Trump’s first company visit outside the Beltway after he became president. The point of the trip was not to unveil a major economic policy or promote a new White House initiative, though. Rather, Trump celebrated the launch of the company’s new Dreamliner model.

“We're here to day to celebrate American engineering and American manufacturing,” Trump said at the time. “We're also here today to celebrate jobs. Jobs!” (The White House did not respond to a request for comment.)

Boeing employs about 140,000 workers in the United States, mostly in Washington, California, Missouri and South Carolina. Roughly 50,000 work on the factory floor, putting planes together. Approximately 7,300 work in the Palmetto State.

In December, Boeing said it planned to cut jobs this year because of a dropping demand for new planes. The company revealed it would decrease production of the Boeing 777 by 40 percent in 2017.

Wonkbook newsletter

Your daily policy cheat sheet from Wonkblog.

By March, the company had accepted about 1,880 voluntary layoffs from employees in Washington state. Then nearly 500 workers near Seattle received involuntary layoff notices in April, according to the Seattle Times

Jonathan Battaglia, representative for the Machinists Union, which the Boeing employees in North Charleston voted not to join in February, said about 700 people in South Carolina have taken buyouts over the past year. The coming wave of layoffs at the North Charleston campus are the first involuntary dismissals to hit its South Carolina workforce.

“Despite Boeing’s promises, it’s clear that job security is something they don’t feel their so-called ‘teammates’ deserve,” Battaglia said. “This isn't about competitiveness, it's about more money for shareholders and executives.”

Boeing, meanwhile, promotes its investment in American jobs.

“Boeing’s market success plays a key role in supporting high-value aerospace jobs across its supply chain and across the United States,” according to the company website. “In 2015 alone, Boeing paid nearly $50 billion to more than 13,600 businesses, supporting an additional 1.5 million supplier-related jobs.”

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ///||\\\   THIS all day long.  Carrier, Carrier, Carrier, NAFTA so bad.  

Imma take the weekends off though, grab 18 and watch even more TV in the clubhouse.   Is there a problem with that?  
  • Options
    On my own private jet.   #whatadooooooosh
  • Options
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/former-trump-adviser-who-called-for-hillary-clinton-to-be-shot-invited-to-white-house-bill-signing/

Former Trump adviser who called for Hillary Clinton to be shot invited to White House bill signing
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

The Rest here

Are you Sean Spicer damn talk about spinning hey why are you not posting in the truth thread , you have all the answers ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    that seems pretty normal
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

The Rest here

Are you Sean Spicer damn talk about spinning hey why are you not posting in the truth thread , you have all the answers ..
    Oh boy this quote function sucks I meant to quote BS not you ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/former-trump-adviser-who-called-for-hillary-clinton-to-be-shot-invited-to-white-house-bill-signing/

Former Trump adviser who called for Hillary Clinton to be shot invited to White House bill signing

Tee up BS chiming in with is toxic rhetoric spew. Oh wait. Never mind.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Tiki said:
    Nobody's condoning shooting people.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say we all think that's bad.  
    I agree but there are very mainstream liberals who, while not condoning it, have suggested that Scalise had it coming based on his voting record. That sentiment is quite distasteful and harms democrats via association in swing districts. 

not one. not a single one. if one of them had, it would have been all over fox news and the alt right internet. there would have been so much pressure on them they would have had to resign their seat.

can we please stop making up bullshit and putting it in the mouths of "mainstream liberals"? 
    Not a single one?

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/16/jim-devine-dem-strategist-defends-huntrepublicans-/

"mainstream liberal" implies that the person in question has name recognition. i am a liberal and i have a working knowledge of pollsters, strategists, and operatives. i have never heard of this person. if i haven't heard of them, they aren't mainstream. regardless, this person is an idiot and i condemn what they said.

got anything from sources other than the washington times?? that paper is a joke.
    Not to mention that the article he linked quotes the local head of the democrat party, clearly another mainstream liberal activist with household name recognition dismissing and condemning party stalwart Devine, the next strategist to occupy the White House. 
    So much stew...

http://circa.com/politics/government/democratic-party-official-caught-saying-he-was-glad-steve-scalise-got-shot

While our party fires the never before heard of idiots from NJ and Nebraska and denounces their comments, your party of fervor and toxicity invites them to the White House for photo ops and back slapping. Keep spewing, its entertaining.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    my2hands said:
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

The Rest here

BS would get in a time machine and still invade Iraq again... and likely wouldn't stop there... just a guess?
    Possibly. I don't actually have to go that far back. In my time machine Hillary would have beaten Obama in 2008 and the point would be moot. Neither she or McCain would have pulled out of Iraq and the world would be in a much better position.
  • Options

BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    Meanwhile

The Rest here

Oh boy this quote function sucks I meant to quote BS not you ..
    Fail
  • Options

Tee up BS chiming in with is toxic rhetoric spew. Oh wait. Never mind.
    This is troubling for sure. I don't think her crimes amount to treason. Benghazi certainly didn't. The Uranium sale possibly but it would be very difficult to prove. The GOP needs to distance themselves from him as the mainstream position is "lock her up" and not "death by firing squad" subject to a treason conviction. He might think the constitution still allows for this type of punishment but it really is archaic and only made sense during the revolution.
  • Options
    Yo this a gem...even for the Canadians

https://youtu.be/Jmm14g4cAFc
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

Not a single one?

So much stew...

Ask Ted Nugent.
    I will as soon as I get a response from Johnny Depp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3865684/johnny-depp-donald-trump-glastonbury-2017/
    Johnny Depp is apologizing for his joke about assassinating President Trump, saying he didn't mean any harm by it.
    Johnny released a statement admitting the "bad joke" he told Thursday to the Glastonbury Festival crowd was in poor taste.
    “It did not come out as intended, and I intended no malice," his apology read. "I was only trying to amuse, not to harm anyone.”
    Depp had joked, "When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?"
    The White House condemned Depp for the joke and called on Hollywood to speak out against this type of violent rhetoric.

Your move nuge
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    ^^^

So Depp is apologizing now it's all good?

He has a history of govt defiance and oh, oh TMZ is reporting on him now.
    Interesting timing of the apology.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/23/johnny-depp-white-house-kicked-out-trump-assassination/

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/23/johnny-depp-apology-assassinating-president-trump-joke/
  • Options
    johnny depp?  John Knee Depp?

скомпрометированы   

#PTAPE
  • Options
    ^^^

Yes we know, the ptape. Any day now.
  • Options
    and the real estate $$$, and the hookers, and the Miss Universe pageant...it's gonna be sick , bro.

oh yeah and his complete and total incompetence at being the POTUS.   He's a fucking joke.   Not to namecall...
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    I'll take celebrity quotes for $400.  
This discussion has been closed.