Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Kinda had a feeling Chuck was heading down that road after isolating himself from everyone. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Where's Mike?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    JK_Livin said:
    Where's Mike?

Yeah, I thought that was kinda strange that he was nowhere to be found in the season finale.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    JK_Livin said:
    He also didn't want any of the drug dealers coming after him. He needed to disappear in order to live.
    yep
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    fucking seasons are too motherfucking short goddammit
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

Yessir. I didn't realize I was watching the finale until halfway through when they said before commercial "The season final of Better Call Saul will be right back"

How do you take a year and a half off and come back with only 10 episodes?

chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:

Yessir. I didn't realize I was watching the finale until halfway through when they said before commercial "The season final of Better Call Saul will be right back"

Yeah, the 10 episode thing really sucks.  And I'm assuming it's going to be another long break before season 4 comes out...they actually haven't even announced that it has been renewed for season 4.  I'm sure it's just a formality at this point, but I'm guessing it comes out later in the year next year.  Oh well...thankfully there is a shitload of really good TV out there.
    I'm fine with the gap in between seasons.  I can barely keep up with tv.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    JK_Livin said:
    Where's Mike?

Yeah, I thought that was kinda strange that he was nowhere to be found in the season finale.
    he's gonna save Chuck :lol:

mickeyrat said:

it was only a year :wink:

Really great finale.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    After episode 6, this was a real SLOW BURN. Slower than BB even. All in all, it was a great season. I'm hoping nobody saves Chuck as his character is played out. Kim, on the other hand, can go in several different directions. It will be interesting to see where they take her. The big Jesse pinkman tease was disappointing since he never made an appearance .  But his old house did. Did any of you catch that?

will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    ^
    Chuck lives on the same street??
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Cool. 
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    ^
    Chuck lives on the same street??
    It appears so. That certainly does look like it could be Jesse's house.
    looking forward to this monday and the latest episode.

oh wait, thats right. motherfuckers!!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    edited June 2017

I finally watched the finale last night.......

Damn. Chuck's descent / regression was masterfully captured by all parties involved.

I'm going to miss his character. The scenes between him & Howard down the stretch were some of my favorite scenes in recent memory. His departure from HHM was priceless. Such great acting........ I'm REALLY going to miss Chuck; Michael McKean is an incredible actor.

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Poor Chuck, he will be missed!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    Renewed for next season
    chinese-happy.jpg
    so what happened last week, I missed it.

oh. thats right. motherfuckers.

• Binge watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC.....makes me realise just how good that show is and how Better Call Saul isn’t even in the same ballpark.  
    Binge watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC.....makes me realise just how good that show is and how Better Call Saul isn’t even in the same ballpark.  

You're talking about one of the greatest shows of all time. Did you expect the spinoff to be as well?

As far as spinoffs are concerned, I'm having a hard time thinking of any that are better. Saul's one of the better shows on tv.

chinese-happy.jpg
    Binge watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC.....makes me realise just how good that show is and how Better Call Saul isn’t even in the same ballpark.  

You're talking about one of the greatest shows of all time. Did you expect the spinoff to be as well?

As far as spinoffs are concerned, I'm having a hard time thinking of any that are better. Saul's one of the better shows on tv.

Agree. Love BB and BCS. BCS isn't BB2 and if that's what you're looking for then you won't like it.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer

Absolutely one of the best shows on TV right now.  BB is my favorite show of all time and I was worried about them going back to that universe.  But it's a lot of the same writers/producers and they have done an awesome job.  The only bad thing I have to say about it is that they only do 10 episodes per season!
  • Binge watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC.....makes me realise just how good that show is and how Better Call Saul isn’t even in the same ballpark.  

Never expected BCS to live up or surpass BB.  I do however think the pace is unbearably slow and after watching BB again I believe BCS could have been done so much better.  
  • Still top 5 or so of current shows on, but I don’t have that anticipation for new episodes that I initially did.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Love BCS!  BB may be one of the best TV shows ever created.  That said, I'm glad BCS is it's own thing and it's one of the best, if not the best show on TV right now.  
    season 3 now on netflix. you know what that means....